• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies, the name is Dana and I am albeit a novice to the world of crossdressing. I still have much to learn regarding certain make-up and sizing. I am a partially closeted crossdresser and I am working toward an all natural feminine image. Each day for me is to wake up, take a shower and play games until I leave for work and when I return from work, I shower, get something to eat(unless i’m eating out) and would relax unless it’s the weekend. During weekends I dress up when my mother is at work and go out by myself most times as she won’t approve of it. I have only told a total of three friends(one trans mtf, and two girls). My goal is a feminine image and to slowly try to learn about myself. I might transition as currently I am confused.

Anonymous

Hi Dana and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Dana. It’s very nice to meet you. The ladies here are wonderful, and (at least based on my experience) they’ll be more than happy to help you figure out anything that’s confusing you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?