Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone,

My name is Serina Marie. I’ve been dressing for about 3 years, however my whole life I’ve struggled with being a woman inside a man’s body.

Only as of recently have I been able to come to terms with this, but still not ready to walk down the streets looking like a woman…and I sound too much like a dude anyway!

Just here to meet some new friends.

Wash your hands!

xo – serina

Hi Serina

Glad you are starting to flower and become your true self . Keep it watered and you will look like that women you see in your dreams .

Enjoy and learn ask a lot of questions only been out for three weeks myself.

Kym .

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Serena Marie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

It’s been hard to adjust to being a woman, but I love it and won’t deny myself anymore!

Hi Serina,

Such a pretty name. I too spent most of my life trying to deny the truth about myself, and only in the last few years started to except the differences. It’s a rough road, but now you’re among some amazing friends that will be your biggest cheerleading squad, share there stories and give advice when ever they can. It there is anything, here is the place to ask. We’re all here for you girl!

Hugs

Cassandra

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Serina

trying to figure who we are and struggling with how we feel inside ourselves can be a difficult thing to understand. It’s certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Make wonderful friendships and enjoy being treated as the woman you always knew you are. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I love you all! So wonderful to meet like-minded women!

Anonymous

Hi Serina , plenty to learn about here , lots of diverse experiences , 🌹🌹 Tiff

Anonymous

Welcome, Serina.

Anonymous

Hi

Welcome, I understand you completely I was the same, since joining this site I really have grown in confidence thanks to all the wonderful girls on here.

I have done things I would neve of thought possible like having a makeover, and I think I am very close to be able to venture out girly.

Enjoy…xxx

Hi Serina, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Glad you found us! It is definitely time you embraced your feminine side more fully. Your sisters here can help you in doing that. There are definite reasons why you have struggled with the feeling that you are a woman trapped in a man’ s body. We can discuss those possible reasons later if you would like, but right now I would like to suggest to you that it was not a complete waste of your time to experience what life is like as a man. The only regrettable thing I sense in your story is the fact that you were not able to express your feminine persona much earlier on. As you now know you can express both in the same life. Unfortunately in your case you have felt the need to suppress your feminine feelings early on. Well glory hallelujah you don’t feel that way any longer! As far as your voice is concerned it will take time and practice Luv, but you can train your voice to speak in a soft and lower octave. There are videos on utube that can help you with that. I can now sing songs by female and male artists and adjust my voice accordingly so that the songs come out sounding appropriate for the gender. There is all kinds of tips your sisters here can provide you with that will help you express Serina more effectively. So stay active on the site Luv and see how eager we are to support you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Serina!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?