Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new here, I’m a casual cross dresser. I love being feminine. I like Lacey lingerie and stockings and skirts.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Stephanie and welcome!  Happy to see you join us!  Hope you are enjoying some warm weather down under for us cold Canadian girls, sadly we are not having the best skirt weather.  You have just entered a remarkably caring and supportive home, whether a casual dresser or committed one, it’s all here for you.  Our journeys are so much easier, and understanding comes so much quicker, in the company of friends and there is no shortage that at CDH.  Take some time to look around and settle in with the bunch of great ladies you will meet here.  I look forward to chatting with you, PM me if I may be of help.

Once again, welcome Stephanie!!

Stevie

Anonymous

Another Southern Hemisphere Gurl… Welcome.

Roxie.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie …welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Lingerie is certainly a favorite of mine also but all my feminine clothing certainly has its feelings too. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs

Jessica

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie
      You’ll find this to be a very warm and supportive place. Welcome!

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Stephanie!

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the CDH family. I think we all love stockings and lingerie honey, I find it strange GGs (genetic girls) don’t. They’re too much hard work according to one I asked. Anyway I got sidetracked. Feel free to explore your femme side here. There’s no better place to do so. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?