Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey I’m new here, I need advice on some stuff, I’m not 100% sure on what’s going on with me and I’m struggling to understand it, need help please

Anonymous

Hi Marcy what’s going on for you dear?

Hey, I’m super new to this, I’ve always liked the look of women’s clothes more than men’s and I’m wanting to try out some stuff but I don’t know where to start, I want a goth/emo theme but I honestly don’t know what to do, I don’t even no if this is me yet, I’m so confused, I’ve never really fit in with the guys, I had more female friends, I do class myself as male and that probably won’t change, I just prefer the look of female clothes.

Anonymous

Oh hi again Marcy sounds like you would like to dress up! Have you not done any dressing before?

Hey, not that I remember, I’m generally a hermit so going out for clothes isn’t an option, kinda looking for something comfortable to wear around my house, I know I want to wear over the knee socks, I think they r cute and sexy, I don’t tend to wear any trousers at home because it’s just me so I just wear underwear but I want a comfy but cute jumper, but I can’t find one in my size and I would like to try some fake breasts as well to complete the outfit with a sports bra, I am growing my nails out and my hair too but I just want to be comfy in my own home where no one can see me, so putting an outfit together for the first time I want to be perfect

Anonymous

I’m that sounds lovely and you have done ideas already! So can you do done purchases online for your needs! There is plenty of sites now to help with your needs!
          Though sounds like you need a friend to assist you??

Yer I definitely need a friend to help, I’m picky when it comes to clothes so I dunno

Good morning my beautiful sisters I’m rachael. This is all new to me so please be patient with me. I’ve been crossdressing for about 30 year’s. I guess it really started was when I was about six my mother put me in a dress and wig and makeup for holloween. after that I would sneak in and put on her pantiehos when I was 12 my cousin cought me wearing her bikini. After that it was my first wife i found some sexy little panties and bra that I started wearing a little lipstick. But it was my last ex-wife that it went full out. My hair and makeup my nails the hole thing that when I know something was definitely missing from my life. Now I’m all alone with no one to share with.

Anonymous

But plenty of time to expire your inner femme! X

Yer that is true, thanks for talking to me

Anonymous

Was meant to say explore!! I have been single now for 10 years and dress most days go out on weekends! I have lots of supportive friends and some family!
            I cherish my femininity and exploring and expressing it the best way I can!
            Being alone allows for trying different styles garments lingerie and developing my femininity! Would like to meet another trans girl to share times with but but happening at the moment!

Hi Marci,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Evelyn
      Lady

Hi Marcy.
      Every girl here will know exactly how you are feeling,as most likely they have either been through or are going through the same emotional roller coaster.
      You are not alone as you go through this, there is help right here on CDH. You wont find an answer to everything that you will ask of yourself, but you will get support and encouragement, which is priceless beyond words.
      We all have a story to tell, and you’ll find the similarities are fascinating.
      Ask away xxx
      Evelyn. Xx

I honestly don’t know where to start, I’m sorting out an outfit to wear around the house but that’s about it, my main worry is if I experiment and find I enjoy it, that I’ll dive into it but lose my gf, she’s super supportive but I honestly don’t think she would handle it very well, I’m not looking for a full change just the clothes but I don’t want to lose her, is there a way I could compromise with her? FYI she doesn’t know I’m thinking of doing this

Send me a private message and I will give you a detailed response on how to handle it. Compromise is essential in a relationship, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up dressing. Your reply will be within a couple of days since I am way behind but I will send it. – Blessings from Teralynn

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Marcy!
      If there’s anything to know about the how/why/where/what of dressing as your cutest most genuine self then someone here will have been there, and done it.

Happy to chat anytime

xx Seren xx

If anything I want a cute emo/goth style as I’m like that already so it would be a semi easy transition

Seren
          Baroness

I’d say start with eBay or similar… some of the better online s/h shops have good return policies, or at least it’s cheap enough that you can experiment.

Anonymous

Welcome, Marcy.  You are among friends here.  Reach out here, in the chat, or to individuals for help with your questions and concerns.

Hi Marcy

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun exploring, and stick around. Always great to hear from others in the same time zone.

❤️Bianca

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marcy ..being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer.  Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Just ask one question at a time and I’m absolutely sure it will be answered by any number of engaged people on here.

xx Polly

Welcome to CDH!!

Hi Marcy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

[postquote quote=430759]
      Thank you sisters for all of your feedback I am glad to be apart of something better

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Marcy!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?