- January 11, 2021 at 2:28 am #430744TheFireGoddessParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Hey I’m new here, I need advice on some stuff, I’m not 100% sure on what’s going on with me and I’m struggling to understand it, need help please
- January 28, 2021 at 3:55 am #439337
- January 13, 2021 at 2:02 pm #432031Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1383Has thanked: 4263 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 12, 2021 at 2:19 am #431297Rachel WhiteLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- January 11, 2021 at 3:54 pm #431072
- January 11, 2021 at 8:41 am #430861
- January 11, 2021 at 8:38 am #430859Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 574Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1679 times
- January 11, 2021 at 7:06 am #430821Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4821Has thanked: 8341 timesBeen thanked: 8371 times
Marcy ..being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer. Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.
- January 11, 2021 at 5:46 am #430803Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 22Replies: 720Has thanked: 2764 timesBeen thanked: 2766 times
- January 11, 2021 at 5:36 am #430798Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
- January 11, 2021 at 5:07 am #430789SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 463Has thanked: 4036 timesBeen thanked: 2254 times
- January 11, 2021 at 5:12 am #430794TheFireGoddessLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- January 11, 2021 at 5:01 am #430787EvelynLadyRegistered On: June 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
Every girl here will know exactly how you are feeling,as most likely they have either been through or are going through the same emotional roller coaster.
You are not alone as you go through this, there is help right here on CDH. You wont find an answer to everything that you will ask of yourself, but you will get support and encouragement, which is priceless beyond words.
We all have a story to tell, and you’ll find the similarities are fascinating.
Ask away xxx
- January 11, 2021 at 5:08 am #430791LadyRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
I honestly don’t know where to start, I’m sorting out an outfit to wear around the house but that’s about it, my main worry is if I experiment and find I enjoy it, that I’ll dive into it but lose my gf, she’s super supportive but I honestly don’t think she would handle it very well, I’m not looking for a full change just the clothes but I don’t want to lose her, is there a way I could compromise with her? FYI she doesn’t know I’m thinking of doing this
- January 12, 2021 at 7:07 am #431383Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1103Has thanked: 8749 timesBeen thanked: 2019 times
Send me a private message and I will give you a detailed response on how to handle it. Compromise is essential in a relationship, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up dressing. Your reply will be within a couple of days since I am way behind but I will send it. – Blessings from Teralynn
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 11, 2021 at 4:35 am #430783
- January 11, 2021 at 3:09 am #430756Rachel WhiteLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Good morning my beautiful sisters I’m rachael. This is all new to me so please be patient with me. I’ve been crossdressing for about 30 year’s. I guess it really started was when I was about six my mother put me in a dress and wig and makeup for holloween. after that I would sneak in and put on her pantiehos when I was 12 my cousin cought me wearing her bikini. After that it was my first wife i found some sexy little panties and bra that I started wearing a little lipstick. But it was my last ex-wife that it went full out. My hair and makeup my nails the hole thing that when I know something was definitely missing from my life. Now I’m all alone with no one to share with.
- January 11, 2021 at 3:11 am #430758Sophia DwyerDuchessRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
But plenty of time to expire your inner femme! X
- January 11, 2021 at 3:17 am #430759LadyRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Yer that is true, thanks for talking to me
- January 11, 2021 at 3:24 am #430760Sophia DwyerDuchessRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Was meant to say explore!! I have been single now for 10 years and dress most days go out on weekends! I have lots of supportive friends and some family!
I cherish my femininity and exploring and expressing it the best way I can!
Being alone allows for trying different styles garments lingerie and developing my femininity! Would like to meet another trans girl to share times with but but happening at the moment!
- January 11, 2021 at 2:58 am #430754DuchessRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Oh hi again Marcy sounds like you would like to dress up! Have you not done any dressing before?
- January 11, 2021 at 3:05 am #430755LadyRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Hey, not that I remember, I’m generally a hermit so going out for clothes isn’t an option, kinda looking for something comfortable to wear around my house, I know I want to wear over the knee socks, I think they r cute and sexy, I don’t tend to wear any trousers at home because it’s just me so I just wear underwear but I want a comfy but cute jumper, but I can’t find one in my size and I would like to try some fake breasts as well to complete the outfit with a sports bra, I am growing my nails out and my hair too but I just want to be comfy in my own home where no one can see me, so putting an outfit together for the first time I want to be perfect
- January 11, 2021 at 2:43 am #430748DuchessRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Hi Marcy what’s going on for you dear?
- January 11, 2021 at 2:50 am #430751LadyRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 14Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Hey, I’m super new to this, I’ve always liked the look of women’s clothes more than men’s and I’m wanting to try out some stuff but I don’t know where to start, I want a goth/emo theme but I honestly don’t know what to do, I don’t even no if this is me yet, I’m so confused, I’ve never really fit in with the guys, I had more female friends, I do class myself as male and that probably won’t change, I just prefer the look of female clothes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.