Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sam Fey
      Lady

Just saying hello and thanks for having me. I have started really moving forward in my journey as a crossdresser.  I’m close to finally going out. Just looking for support and like minded individuals to help me over the top. Thanks all. Talk to ya soon.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hey Sam  no dear thank you for being here. I too am rolling along, great isn’t it. It’s such a emotional rush one that I truly embrace. Like you I’m getting closer on venturing out. Still working on that one, still quite nervous on that one , in time. When your adventure does happen must tell!! Welcome hope you enjoy being with us. Chat anytime  🌹

Sam Fey
      Lady

Thanks Steph. ☺

Hi Sam…..welcome about CDH ship. I am sure you will enjoy the trip. Fell free to cantact any of us for advice. My door is open….come on in…..set a spell.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Sam, I recently went out for the 1st time about two weeks ago, and this place very much helped me build the tools and courage to do so. So, I think you’ve come to the right place.

Sam Fey
        Lady

Thanks Roan.  It has been great so far. Everyone has been super nice.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?