Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Obviously new here i Need advise and don’t know if I’m doing the right thing.

Hi Peter, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH! In order to get good advice one would have to know exactly what you are doing! I assume you are a crossdressing person or at least contemplating doing it. Maybe you want advice on whether you should fully transition into a woman or want adice on how to tell a significant other that you have feminine feelings that you want to express by crossdressing. I could go on and on ad nauseam! Give us something specific to work with here by being a little more specific! If you do you will get all the advice and support you need from some really helpful and supportive people. Keep in mind that the advice you get will be coming mostly from people who are already on a crossdressing journey so we are inclined to think it is a positive thing for a person to do if it makes them happy. If I can be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site. A post on my profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. Be specific in how I could help! – Blessings

Anonymous

dont be shy… all here to help and not ridicule.  Ask away your concerns and questions and you will be more the wiser for reasons you like to have answers for.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Peter and welcome.  This is the right place for you to come and understand about how you are feeling.  Just know that you are among a group of sincerely caring people that really do give a damn.  As to “the right thing”,  all I can say is be true to yourself and you will always be doing the right thing.  Glad to have you with us!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Peter   hello and its very nice to meet you. Being new you have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s 🌹

Hi Peter,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi there and welcome! You’re sure to find answers to many of your questions here at CDH!

Welcome Peter!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Peter! The best way to get specific advice, is to ask specific questions. There is no judgement here, only support and guidance.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?