Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

Im aisleyne, New to the site and just started on this journey. Happily married with a supportive wife and finding a new found confidence in myself. So happy ive found this site. Looks perfect for me to learn get tips, enjoy and make new friends on here. Very excited!

Anonymous

Welcome Aisleyne!  You will enjoy CDH, a friendly and supportive community.  Read all the articles and forums for great tips and advice.

Anonymous

Hi.  Aisleyne welcome,

Even I’m new here joined few days ago but i can say all ladies here are very friendly and supportive

Love

Hey x thank you, really enjoying the site. Happy speak to a fellow newbie too.

Anonymous

Hi Aisleyne,

I’m also new to CDH but in the short time I’ve been a member, I’ve gotten so much enjoyment from it. Everyone is absolutely amazing with their comments and friendships. It’s a great place to learn from others and share our experiences. Welcome and keep enjoying your feminine beauty! 😘

Anonymous

How fortunate we are to have a supportive wife. It means the world to me right now. Good luck. You will find a lot of support and new friends here.

Welcome to CDH Aisleyne.Like you I have a supportive wife.Our marriage is very happy too.I feel very  blessed.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Aisleyne,  wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Aisleyne !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs
      Autumn

Welcome Aisleyne!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?