Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New to this place. I have been dressing up for as long as I can remember but only when alone and always careful not to get caught. Now I have got to a age that I think it’s time to come out at least to my wife of 30 years.

I’m from the UK and I’m just looking for support.

Cheers

Steph

Hi Stephanie
      Welcome to the best place in the world for cross dressers and transgender people. I myself are mtf transgender.
      If you are looking for support you have come to the right place. All the ladies in here are so lovely persons and always ready to lend a helping and supporting hand.

Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Lily-Rose

Hi Stephanie!

Welcome to CDH!  There’s a lot of Girls here who can relate to that.  Advice and support are in abundance here.  A LOT of Girls from the UK too!  Im sure you can find some friends soon. Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Stephanie

Welcome from another UK crossdresser

I can relate to that I came out to my wife

After 20 years together & she came out to mahatma she was bi & now we get on better than we ever have

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Steph,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie…welcome, your among many all here to help you in many ways . Never worry about being alone no more,  besides no one person who knows now you have a whole community . Just ask many if these ladies for advice and you’ll receive full understanding and support. I’m somewhat still closeted just my wife knows after opening up to her a few years ago. What I’ve learned and discovered here has truly help me understand these urges and reduce the confusion and slowly help me show what this means and most of all to cope with these feelings and to embrace it in a positive way. I hid these thoughts for many years by now with support of this amazing site and most of all my wife I’ve starting to open up in so many ways. Opening up to your wife would be most important especially after 30 years. Enjoy your passion the girls here understand so now stand proud and wash that lonelyness away. Look for friends as there  are everywhere and chat with others,  I’m happy you have joined us and would chat if you need to. Now relax,  take a deep breath, your journey with us is now started. By the way love your name  Lol…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie wow its like a echo in here and such a cute name so glad you could join our club. Well miss Stephanie you have come to the best CD site on the internet . You are among plenty of careing supportive and loveing women you could have found anywhere . So get settled in relax and read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl Miss Stephanie who lives in your heart and sole. And as for making friends here there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. So see you have nothing to be afraid of as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi,and welcome Stephanie. You have come the most loving, understanding,and welcoming place in the world.
      Relax, kick off your heels,and enjoy your journey. We are all here as support for each other
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Stephanie! You have come to the right place to find support and so much more. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Have fun!

Hi Stephanie

Welcome, it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here. I think your story will echo with lots of people and I hope you find the support you are looking for.

I have had experience of coming out to my wife, I am happy to share and help if I can, so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Stephanie!

Glad you’re here, honey. This is the most supportive place for crossdressers on the web. If you dive into the forums, you will find a lot of girls in a similar situation with their SOs or wives. It’s tricky and all relationships are different but you can get a good idea of how a lot of girls deal with their own situation. Glad you’re here. Have fun!

Hi Stephanie

I can only agree to all the above. This IS the best place in the world for crossdressers an transgender. Very welcome to CDH. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love
      Lily-Rose

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Stephanie.

Welcome to CDH. This is the place. Enjoy it!

Cinnamon kisses.

Gisela

Hi Stephanie, it’s great to meet you!

If you are looking for support (and SO much more) then CDH is sure to be a positive experience for you! There’s something here for everybody, welcome aboard.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?