Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, I’m Rachael.

I’ve been dressing since a young child. Way to big to pass in public but I love going all the way with sexy lingerie and makeup. No plans of transitioning. Just love playing out the female side of personality.

Kisses XOXO

Rach

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachael   you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. No matter how we look what’s important is how we feel inside so meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rachel, and welcome!!! CDH is the place for you to explore your feminine side. I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Rachael, I am glad to meet you. You sound very happy with where you are and that is a great feeling indeed. Welcome to CDH.

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Rachael!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rachel! It’s great to have you as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions and share stories. There is no judgement here regardless of where you are or where you are going in your CD journey. Have fun!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?