Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s been truly wonderful to find CH and to connect with so many like minded people.  I already feel as if I have finally found my family of friends, who accept me for who I am.   From the first time when I was a young boy putting on my older sister’s clothing I knew I enjoyed it and I wanted to do it again, but I also knew that I had to be extremely secretive and so started my journey.  Looking back over my adult years I wish I would have been braver, more open and honest with people in my life instead of hiding this part of me.  I’m sure everyone would have been happier and perhaps made different life choices if they had known.

I am single and retired from the Fire Service.  I have a winter home in Phoenix and small home near Palm Springs.  I love PS as you can be whoever you want to be and go out in public without fear, however my makeup runs in the summer heat so I head to Idaho where I have a small cabin near Boise.  There it’s not as easy to CD and I find myself back into my secretive life of only dressing up indoors…(sigh).

I enjoy playing Pickleball, golf and hiking, but so far only hiking can I do while enjoying my feminine attire. It would be really really be fun to find other similar girls to play with or hike with.  I have to admit I’m also a naturist and if the opportunity presents itself I enjoy outdoor activities au naturel.

I look forward to getting to know as many girls as I can here on this site and if geographically possible in person.

Hugs n Kisses to all (with a mask on 😉

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chris! I visited Palm Springs a few years ago. Fun town! We a glad you have chosen to be a part of this amazing community. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Lots of support, advice, and encouragement to be found here. Have fun!

Hi Chris.

I is nice to “meet” you.  I am quite new to CDH myself but have already made many new and dear friends who are so supportive that my life has improved substantially.  I am sure you will have a similar experience.

Welcome!  I am always eager to chat if you are ever interested.

V

Hi Chris!!

Welcome to CDH!!  Im still a bit new here myself, but OMG the best thing I’ve ever signed up for. The Girls here are all fantastic.  The support and info is huge.  Im also in Phoenix as are some other Girls around here.  Have fun and enjoy.

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chris,  girl of my heart,  just love the outdoors.  welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, and welcome Chris. You will find this is the most amazing place ion the web, the love and support from your new sisters is incredible, enjoy, and welcome home
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Chris,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chris. I’m happy to meet you.

Thanks for the great introduction and welcome home. (nude or otherwise!) lol That’s awesome.

Best wishes, Rei

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for the sweet heartfelt note and I really appreciate you taking the time to write and make me feel so welcome.  I already feel a connection to my sisters that is incredible and I’m so happy to have found this site.  I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead.

Hugs, Chriss

Good Morning Regine!  Thank you for the sweet note and making me feel so at home!

Hugs, Chriss

Good Morning Rei

Thank you sooo much for the sweet note and making me feel at home.  I’m so happy to have found this site full of girl friends near and far.  I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead.

Hugs, Chriss

Hi Emily and thank you for the sweet note.  I am so happy to have found this site which is full of wonderful new girl friends.  I feel the love and support of a special community that I can call my own.  Hugs, Chriss

Welcome Chris!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?