Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am 44 and live in the Netherlands with my beautiful wife and our kids.

As far as I can remember I have always had a fascination for women’s clothing, makeup and styles. Starting at the age of 7, I have been crossdressing on and off in secrecy. I only dressed up and never tried makeup as I was very afraid someone would notice. I have been actively trying to dismiss the urges and bury them deeply. Last december, after a period of 3 years without crossdressing I got triggered again.

The feeling came back so strong, I wanted to really to get to know the feminine me. As result I booked a crossdress photoshoot and it was a magical experience. I met Liv in real and will always remember the beautiful moment of looking into the mirror, meeting her.

Liv makes me feel complete and is part of me. I have no desire to transition, but am learning I need to be giving Liv more space in order to be balanced as a person.

In January I told my wife. She is loving and caring, yet she is having a very hard time with Liv entering her life. I am fortunate we her love for me is strong and slowly the topic can be discussed.

I am so glad Crossdresser Heaven exists as it brings me comfort and support in my emotions and the decisions I am making.

Nice to meet all of you.

Love, Liv

Pattie
      Lady

Nice to meet you too!

Anonymous

Nice to meet you!!! I hope to get to know you more!!

Nikki

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Liv and thank you for sharing your profile with us..
      Leonara

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Liv. It’s really nice to meet you. Your wife sounds like a wonderful woman. Give her time; after all, it seems to have taken you 35+ years to come to terms with it yourself. I wish you both all the best as you continue your journey to meet and get to know Liv better.

Anonymous

Hi Liv and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Liv and welcome! I’m always amazed at the similarities in many of our stories. I can relate in so many ways. We all wish you the best on your journey. It’s such a relief to finally embrace our inner woman.

Jennifer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?