Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, didn’t take me long to mess up as a newbie here. Started a post on my profile wall thingy and then realized I should have put the introduction in here. In any case, here’s a tiny sliver of my story and how I got here with a bit of cut and paste… and a tiny bit of editing so it’s not exactly what I wrote 😛

I have been dressing since I was about 10. stopped through college and a bit after only to not be able to not dress so been deep in the closet for a while now. I wasn’t able to dress too much pre-covid but now I have only been able to dress twice this year. Never had friends or support over the years so I lean on sites like this for support and feedback. Ideally, I would really like to find a local friend that could help me out more. It seems to be a particular (hobbies and likes) fit for me and I haven’t found that person(s) yet that is near me.

Holly

Hi Holly, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Just a quick note note to tell you not to worry about messing up! We all do at one time or another! You are going to love it here! It is not your average web site! I will send you a more detailed welcoming post later on when I have more time. Meanwhile stand by for all the welcoming posts you are about to get! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Holly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holly a big hello to you. Welcome to Cdh… ladies here are from all over and some may be found right there in your area. Meet with some, share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Very happy to meet you and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Holly, welcome to the wonderful world of CDH.  You have discovered an incredibly supportive and friendly group to share your journey with.  You can never ” mess up ” here, just be yourself, get settled in and join in the fun.  Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Stevie

Hi Holly I’m Robin from Long Island.welcome to the site.What part of New York are you from?Feel free to message me,

Hi Holly

welcome to this wonderful place.

i wish my mistakes were as simple as yours LOL

Kristen

Anonymous

Hi Holly , welcome & enjoy yourself 🌹🌹

Welcome Holly!

Hi, Holly! Glad to meet you. I’ve made good friends here and you will too!

Hi Holly!

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

[postquote quote=373230]
      *giggles* well, give me time… i’m sure my mistakes will get worse 😛

Hi Holly, Teralynn again! Consider this my more detailed welcoming post to you! By now I think you have gotten a feel for just how friendly and special CDH really is. The site provides many different ways for us to interact with each other so do stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members! Especially now when a lot of us feel like we are under house arrest! Not being able to dress could be very depressing. I am fortunate because I get to crossdress every day and have an accepting and supportive wife. Many like you have not told their significant others and are stuck in a situation that is extremely hard to cope with! Should you ever get the urge to tell your significant other about your love of crossdressing, before you do send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line and I will send you an approach method that has been successfully used by some crossdressing people including a few members of this site that I have sent the information to! Keep in mind that no one knows your individual situation better than you do and no approach method I know of on the planet can absolutely guarantee that you will get the positive response you hope for.? One thing I can tell you for sure is that having an accepting and supportive spouse solves all kinds of problems and makes a crossdresser’s life so much more enjoyable! For now deal with your situation as best you can and know that you have an entire online community of crossdressing people to commiserate with while you are stuck at home! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

aw, ty so much! yes, you’re right about the site… best vibes of all the sites i’ve joined (and i’ve joined a lot over the years :P) it has been tough with covid and being home bound – for me, i don’t have that support and revealing isn’t really an option. wife is very open as am i regarding other people but when it comes to me, she has said she wouldn’t like it if i dressed as it has come up in discussions about other people. so i kinda deal with it as you mention. thank again for showing support and i will reach out 🙂

xoxo

holly

Well Holly your wife might not like to see you dressed Luv but you are not alone. The site has many members who are in a similar situation and even others who aren’t know how blessed they are to have an accepting and supportive significant other. We all will be here for you whenever you want to vent, ask a question or share an experience! – Blessings from Teralynn

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Holly, welcome to you! I know your pain of limitations on dressing. Hope it improves soon!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?