Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m Michelle and my crossdressing started back when I was a teen. I had dabbled a bit through my late twenties but once I got involved with a woman who I knew couldn’t process transgender issues, I buried Michelle away, but she was always below the surface. I watched and looked upon women and women’s clothing with desire, jealousy and envy while I was stuck in drab so she was never really gone. I am now 42 and that relationship has been over for over a year now, and I have been on a path to discover who I  really am. I now have a couple of good friends who have helped encourage me to let Michelle come out.

I have recently been to department and clothing stores, trying dresses, skirts, tops, etc on with their help, but I have not been out in public yet. I am still fairly inexperienced with this, but I know Michelle is a part of me who is here to stay. Now I have to figure out how to balance my life and be at peace, allow which persona is the right one, and pursue the search for happiness. Now I know that the turmoil of resisting the desire to be dress in pretty and sensual things is over, I can embrace it openly and be true to who I am.

Thanks for reading.

Michelle

Anonymous

Beautiful life journey Michelle. Your life just exactly like mine. Glad you found your happiness to become who you really are.

Hugs.

Luanne

Anonymous

Hi Michelle and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Michelle welcome with us
      Catherine

Stephanie
      Lady

Hi Michelle and welcome

Michelle,

Such a wonderful intro. Welcome to our little slice of Heaven!

I’m so happy you’ve chosen to join our community!

Cookie! 🙂

Ashley
      Lady

Hi Michelle!

Happy to have you join us!

I, too, enjoy the feeling of shopping and trying on all of the feminine clothing that I love in the stores, finding that perfect outfit that will make me feel like the empowered, sexy woman that I want to be always.  Looking forward to talking to you more and hearing more of your story!

~Ashley

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hi from Michelle in NZ’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?