• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there, newbie from Michigan here.  Just looking to get started.  I’ve been dressing for years, but recently started to enjoy more the transformation. I hope to learn more from this site.  So much to explore.

Hi Randi,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.

Jessica x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Randi

welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Welcome Randi!

Welcome Randi, always great to see another Michigander on the site. Welcome and have fun!

Hi, Randi, and welcome! This is a great place to learn!

Anonymous

Hello Randi. Welcome to CDH….

Anonymous

Hi Randi!

Welcome!  It is Nice to meet a fellow Michigander!  Have a great time!

Lexis

Hi Randi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Randi,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There is so much to see here, and so many wonderful ladies to meet.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

DaniJ
      Lady

Hi Randi,

Welcome to a wonderful site!  Nice to meet another Michigander.

Hi Randi, would love to chat with you sometime. I’m from Illinois so I hop skip and a jump.

Hi Randi, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Even though you have been crossdressing for years there is probably a few things you could use some help with. Also you may have not had may have not had many opportunities to interact with other crossdressers. Well now you do! The entire world has crossdressing people and a lot of them are CDH members including a few from Michigan! So make yourself at home and get to know a few of us! We make very good friends and most of us don’t bite (except for the vampires and they only come out at night). If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Randi,

Welcome, and enjoy. This site is a great place with so much to do.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?