Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m so happy to be here, and a little nervous. Thanks for letting me on here.

Hi Amanda,

Welcome from the U.K. it is really nice to meet you.

There are lots of nice and supportive girls on here and I am sure you will make lots of friends.  I look forward to seeing you around and chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x.

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Amanda!

S x

Hi Amanda be brave find friends it helps .

Welcome Amanda!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amanda

welcome,  never feel afraid or nervous  about who you feel you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in   the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Amanda, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. There is nothing you have to be nervous about here Luv! This site was created for people like you and me who for whatever reason feel a need to express our femininity by crossdressing. Our members will accept and welcome Amanda just as she is. Here you can ask questions, share experiences, get tips and advice, and make a few friends if you would like to. So enjoy all the site has to offer. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Amanda

I can understand how you feel, for me my crossdressing is still hidden, so I am scared too if I get found it.

Amanda

Welcome Amanda and don’t be scared or nervous here. we all are here for a reason and that is to find others like our self’s.  this is the place on the web to meet.   feel free to read my profile will tell how I started. my wife knows I dress up and lets me dress up when our 22 year old is at work. wife has seen me getting dressed up and even sat next to me but not long just to show me something on her tablet and then leave. I know she was looking at how pretty I am dressed up, but will not tell me. I have more female cloths and wear them more then she does. well take care and be safe

Trust me, Amanda, you will love it here.  You can just be yourself among really supportive girls.  Just relax and enjoy.

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Amanda glad to see you join us. All the girls here are here for you and will help you . its great to see your wife is somewhat on board with your other half. hope she will come to help you and hope she will join also . Theres  allways room for SOs here she can ask many questions and get all the answers she is looking for.Again glad you joined hope to talk again hugs.

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi, Amanda.  Welcome.

Hi Amanda !

Welcome to CDH !

Since so many wonderful ladies have already welcomed you, let me thank you for inadvertently helping me have a little self realization…..

I saw your name, Amanda Lavender…. For a split second I though lavender is my favorite color….. then no that’s not right pink is and lavender is my second favorite color………

So that’s a first which makes it a self realization. For 54+ years if you asked me what my favorite color is the answer I would give was Green…….

Green is now third…. red and purple are Jealous about that. Imagine that….. red and purple are green with envy.

You are just going to have to forgive me. This lock-down thing was bound to have consequences.

Don’t be shy. Jump in and participate. The ladies here (many of which are much saner than I am at the moment) are friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. The love sharing their experiences, advice and tips. CDH is a wonderful place.

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?