- April 6, 2020 at 3:48 am #332634Amanda LavenderParticipantRegistered On: April 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- April 8, 2020 at 5:48 pm #333220Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 952Has thanked: 11992 timesBeen thanked: 1899 times
Hi Amanda !
Welcome to CDH !
Since so many wonderful ladies have already welcomed you, let me thank you for inadvertently helping me have a little self realization…..
I saw your name, Amanda Lavender…. For a split second I though lavender is my favorite color….. then no that’s not right pink is and lavender is my second favorite color………
So that’s a first which makes it a self realization. For 54+ years if you asked me what my favorite color is the answer I would give was Green…….
Green is now third…. red and purple are Jealous about that. Imagine that….. red and purple are green with envy.
You are just going to have to forgive me. This lock-down thing was bound to have consequences.
Don’t be shy. Jump in and participate. The ladies here (many of which are much saner than I am at the moment) are friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. The love sharing their experiences, advice and tips. CDH is a wonderful place.
- April 6, 2020 at 8:48 pm #332813
- April 6, 2020 at 8:40 pm #332812Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 229Has thanked: 988 timesBeen thanked: 429 times
Hi Amanda glad to see you join us. All the girls here are here for you and will help you . its great to see your wife is somewhat on board with your other half. hope she will come to help you and hope she will join also . Theres allways room for SOs here she can ask many questions and get all the answers she is looking for.Again glad you joined hope to talk again hugs.
- April 6, 2020 at 4:20 pm #332779
- April 6, 2020 at 3:33 pm #332772Samantha BethParticipantRegistered On: March 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- April 6, 2020 at 2:19 pm #332762Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1129Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
Welcome Amanda and don’t be scared or nervous here. we all are here for a reason and that is to find others like our self’s. this is the place on the web to meet. feel free to read my profile will tell how I started. my wife knows I dress up and lets me dress up when our 22 year old is at work. wife has seen me getting dressed up and even sat next to me but not long just to show me something on her tablet and then leave. I know she was looking at how pretty I am dressed up, but will not tell me. I have more female cloths and wear them more then she does. well take care and be safe
- April 6, 2020 at 1:49 pm #332758Amanda Lorraine TaipaParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- April 6, 2020 at 10:09 am #332726Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 535Has thanked: 764 timesBeen thanked: 574 times
Hi Amanda, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. There is nothing you have to be nervous about here Luv! This site was created for people like you and me who for whatever reason feel a need to express our femininity by crossdressing. Our members will accept and welcome Amanda just as she is. Here you can ask questions, share experiences, get tips and advice, and make a few friends if you would like to. So enjoy all the site has to offer. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- April 6, 2020 at 5:22 am #332652Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 3576Has thanked: 3227 timesBeen thanked: 3857 times
welcome, never feel afraid or nervous about who you feel you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon. Hugs!
- April 6, 2020 at 5:12 am #332643
- April 6, 2020 at 5:09 am #332641
- April 6, 2020 at 4:05 am #332636
- April 6, 2020 at 4:01 am #332635Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 455Has thanked: 368 timesBeen thanked: 633 times
Welcome from the U.K. it is really nice to meet you.
There are lots of nice and supportive girls on here and I am sure you will make lots of friends. I look forward to seeing you around and chatting with you at some point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.