Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robyn Scott
      Duchess

Hi,

I’m a returning member who has been away for about a year (victim of a purge!) I’m a lifelong cross dresser (in fits and starts) who, after all these years of shame, denial, secrecy and deception has come to a crossroads in my transgender journey. The road I’ve been on has been one of moments of euphoria (the moment you finish your makeup and see a woman in the mirror, strolling through crowded marketplaces) and other moments of great self-doubt. Not entirely satisfying in the end.

And so now I’m on a quest to accept myself fully, without doubt, without shame. It seems simple, there is undeniably a woman inside me who demands my attention and love. My hope is to give her that love.

Robyn

Like so many of us. Welcome and accept who you are. No shame, guilt or purging allowed girl!😘

Robyn Scott
        Duchess

You are so right Jenny. I have missed this forum SO much.

I’ve been through all the guilt, purging (thousands of dollars) and now no more. Since my divorce, I’m free to be me. Not that I would recommend divorce. That is an empty hole in my heart. Good luck on your journey being you.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Jenny Lynn.

Welcome back to CDH Robyn xx

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

A very eloquent intro Robyn. You go girl!

Hugs, Chrissie.

Hi Robyn and welcome back to CDH. I’m glad you decided to come back and join us.

Rose

Robyn Scott
        Duchess

Extremely happy to be back. Thank you.

Robyn

Hi Robyn,

Welcome from anther Massachusetts girl that is going through the same thing. Glad you are here

Hugs Shannon

Hi Robyn,

Welcome back to CZdH.

Alice

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Robyn and welcome back! I know too well what your going through I’ve spent my life on the same path. Good luck on your quest.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Robyn Scott
        Duchess

Thank you AnnaBeth! Would love to have a chat with you and compare notes. If you have a similar interest just let me know.

Robyn

Hi Robyn nice to have you home as we allways keep the light on for you .. Well girlfriend look around as not much has changed maybe a few things so rekindle old friendships and start some new ones and do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Again happy you are home ..

Stephanie Bass

Robyn Scott
        Duchess

Thanks so much Stephanie, I’ve filled out more of my profile. Looking forward to meeting many new friends.

Robyn

To paraphrase the Bard of Avon, “The course of loving your true self ne’er did run smooth” but you here, Robyn, gratz!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robyn welcome back sweetie

Stephanie 🌷

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Robyn,

Once you truly accept who you really are, your dressing life is likely to become a much more pleasant experience. It did for me.

Robyn Scott
        Duchess

Thank you Fiona, so sweet of you to comment. I am really trying very hard to come to full acceptance. With the help of so many of the girls here on CDH I’m feeling very confident.

Thanks again. Robyn

Fiona, Robyn,

Couldn’t agree more with Fiona, once I accepted and embraced my cross dressing and I am a cross dresser, well it has been great to dress!

Catherine

Just the giving in is an incredible relief. Screw the world.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Robyn,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

It’s absolutely amazing how prevalent the two sides of nature is. I always thought that “I am a man”. I always knew that “I am a man, but also a sweet and kind woman”. It was so hard to reconcile the two. Now that I have..with help from this site…I am so much happier and relieved that I am not alone.

Savannah Vee
      Duchess

Hello Robyn. Welcome back. Always nice to see another Massachusetts girl.

Welcome back Robyn it’s nice to meet you, this is my second time on here too the pink fog was to hard to resist,

I’m like a lot of girls on here i felt the shame of dressing up but we have nothing to feel shame about it’s just who we are we just love to wear what is deemed women’s clothes that’s all nothing more nothing less we don’t harm anyone else,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Robyn Scott
      Duchess

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?