Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Franco, I like to dress as a woman and to become the “Signora Marisa”. I love to perform in public with eye-catching lipstick, glamorous earrings and if people can read me as a transvestite, it’s even better! 

I just love to be myself, without pretending to be anyone else.

Much love

Marisa

Welcome Marisa, or should I say, Signora Marisa,

I hope you have a wonderful time with the girls here. Everyone is very supportive regardless of where you are on the CD/trans spectrum. I’m sure you’ll be made to feel at home right away by everyone.

Ciao, Jill

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Marisa,

Welcome, I love your confidence and your determination to enjoy your life.

The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make many friends.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Marisa, Welcome to a wonderful place where we can be a girls and share experiences and concerns. It is great to see more girls from Italy joining us! Hugs, Paulette

Welcome Marisa! It is so good to see our community growing around the world! I just love your wanting to just be yourself! Many of us here in the USA probably cannot do that so much… so there may be others like me who are jealous of the freedom you have! You go girl!

Beverly

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Marisa ,

Welcome to CDH !

And hello to Italy , a country that I love
      in so many ways !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done Marisa.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Marisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Marisa,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Marissa nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here have said with there welcome that i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass  and hi from N E  Montana USA

Hi Marissa,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marisa welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Marisa,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting place!

It is a pleasure to meet you. I love your attitude toward life!

Hugs,

Lara

Hi Marisa and welcome to this Heavenly community of friendly and supportive people.

Anonymous

Marisa

Welcome to CDH, where there are so many wonderful people and reaources

Huggs

Penny

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Ciao Marisa! Welcome to CDH. You’ve got some great pics there! Amy x

Hi Marisa

Welcome to CDH.

We are a friendly group of girls, so any questions, just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome girlfriend, glad to meet you.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?