Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone

I’m Michelle, from Calgary, AB

I’ve been dressing since I was 5 years old. I don’t know anyone IRL that shares my interests, but hopefully I can make some friends here.

Love

Michelle xx

Michelle

Welcome to CDH!! You’ve come to the right place.  Everyone here shares your interests.  Lots of great girls to make friends with and tons of support and info.  Have fun and enjoy.

xo – Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi  Michelle

Welcome.  I am new to this site.  Took me a long while to develop the courage to talk with others but I am very glad I did so.  This is a great place to participate!

V

Hi Michelle

I am new to this as well. Feels so great to find a place to express my self as Jill. Living in Toronto. Your hair and photo look great. Always happy to chat.

Sweet pink kisses

Jill

Hi Michelle

Welcome it is lovely to meet you. This is a really nice place with lots of friends girls.  I hope to see you around the site and hopefully chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x

Hi Michelle, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle   welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. So nice having another Canadian gurl here with us…Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Molly
      Duchess

Hi Michelle;

Welcome to CDH;   You will make friends here who share your interests, while a bit of an understatement is so very true.

Your comment about not knowing anyone IRL is probably not true, you just don’t know it.    There is an active community in Alberta, and it is welcoming if and when you feel that you’re ready for it.

Look around, have fun, and welcome.

-Molly

Anonymous

Hello Michelle

Welcome Michelle!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?