• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been a crossdresser since a very early age. I would dress up with my cousins (all girls) and then later with the permission of my mother. This continued on and off for many decades. I experienced the purges that so many of us have. However, the need to dress and the feelings when dresses never subsided. I am now 62 and my inner fashionista has awoken. I am married with three grown daughters and two grandchildren. No one knows about my other side. Recently I have had the desire to dress myself re completely and more often. (See photos I am posting). I strive to look feminine. I don’t want to be sexy, I just want to appear as I feel, a normal woman and Grandma. Since January I have been buying more and more. Amazon for wigs. Macy’s for virtually everything else. You cannot beat their sales. I know have purchased at least 10 dresses, 7 pair of shoes, skinny jeans dark and light, white jeans and a jean jacket. I have been aided by the fact that my sil went on a diet and is clearing out much of her wordrobe for goodwill. My wife and I have volunteered to help with me taking it to the store. Before I take it, I Shop, and keeps things I want. I can always donate it to goodwill later. My female wordrobe is now quite extensive and I enjoy trying different combos. I actually have more clothing than my wife (if she only knew). Wish I could tell but I am not that brave. I strive to be feminine and love the feeling when dressed. I get some time when my wife leaves to babysit our grandchildren. I stay home with the dogs as I am only semiretired and still work. That’s my story. (Hugs and kisses). Maddie

Welcome maddie.

Hope you enjoy it here as I do.

Cherrie

Anonymous

Thanks Cherrie. I am sure I will. Such a supporting environment. Love the stories and the photos. Anxious to share all of my feminine stories and pictures and in stories. (((Hugs))

Anonymous

Welcome Maddie.

Anonymous

Thanks Donna. Can’t wait to see more photos of all the girls and share common experiences. I can wait to have some feedback on my photos. I strive for femininity in all I do when I am Maddie.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maddie, welcome, happy to have you with us. With you as a long time dresser I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. For what you have mentioned our journeys are so similar with family, 3 grown daughters and enjoying a great wordrobe to which I love bringing  out  Stephanie more. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I live in a fairly small town In southeastern Ohio. The only times I have ventured out were to take the dogs a walk on a late snowy evening, to get gas at a self serve filling station in the early evening with people around but no interaction, and finally to the post office on a rainy night after hours. No one was there. That’s it. Not very brave and reasonably closeted. Lol

Dear sweet Maddie,

do you ever get out in public?  Just over the last month I am trying to go full time.  It just makes me feel great and there is no point in hiding it. Hugs Jennifer

Anonymous

I live in a fairly small town and am reasonably well know so if I would be read it would be devastating. The only times I have been out were to take the dogs a walk on a late snowy evening, I went to get gas at a self serve filling station in the early evening with people around but not interaction, and finally tonthe post office on a rainy night after hours. No one was there. That it. Not very brave.

Try driving to a nearby town or a shopping mall.  I love to cd and it’s fun to be out and around.

Welcome Maddie!

Anonymous

Welcome Maddie.    I also live in a small town where a lot of people know me. I live out in the country so I can walk around the side and back yard without anyone seeing me.     The only time I’ve been out lightly dressed is at night to get something to eat, I go through the drive thru.

Anonymous

Thank you. Happy to be here and to share my modest stories with all the other girls.

Anonymous

Lol as to getting the mail. I too went to get the mail twice later at night. I scan the street for cars and looks my neighbors windows. It’s risky because I go across the driveway. One night I was in skirt and heels and it is about a 3o sec wall each way. I also have a back deck that is reasonable secluded and I take the dogs out once it gets dark. I’ll sit out their in a dress, skirts or my skinny jeans fully made up. Most houses are far enough away that it might be difficult to tell who the woman was lol. Last night was a full moon and I still went out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?