• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all I’m Jessica I’ve been crossdressing since I was a kid off and on. Im still a novice at moment. I’m wanting to learn how to apply make up so something new to learn. I only dress in private at moment as only one family member knows what I do. I would love to dress and go out in public but my nerves would probably get the better off me anyway I’ll leave it at that

Bye Jessica x

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Jessica and welcome with us

Catherine

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to CDH, we are so glad you have chosen to join our community.  Browse our forums, they are loaded with great information. Stop into chat and meet the ladies. You will find this to be a safe, caring, supportive community.

JessicaLynn. AKA Cookie

Anonymous

Hiya Jessica, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.

:-)

Hi, Jessica! I’m also new here, and have almost no experience with makeup…

yet. I intend to rectify that. Let me know when you do!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome! you’ll find lots of great forum posts and articles about makeup and other tips!  Post a question as a new topic and wait for answers or come to chat and ask away!

Julie
      Lady

Hi, Julie here. I’m new as well just found this site.  I’ve been dressing off and on for years. Doing it more since late 30’s 55 now.  Hope to learn a lot here especially how to deal with this with my wife who knows about panties and occasional bras but I’d like to come out fully to her so she knows what I need.

[quote quote=15205]Hello all I’m Jessica I’ve been crossdressing since I was a kid off and on. Im still a novice at moment. I’m wanting to learn how to apply make up so something new to learn. I only dress in private at moment as only one family member knows what I do. I would love to dress and go out in public but my nerves would probably get the better off me anyway I’ll leave it at that Bye Jessica x [/quote]
      I’m new too, but can’t help you with the makeup thing. Good Luck.

Anonymous

Hello Jessica and welcome to a new home.

The age-old problem we face of trying to make up those lost years of learning. Genetic women grow up being skilled in the arts of dress, style and makeup whilst those of us who started life on the other side of the spectrum tend to have to learn on the run after we’ve finally admitted to ourselves that we have a feminine side that needs nurturing.

I am blessed to have the love, encouragement and support of my wife, even if that ‘love’ is sometimes expressed as a somewhat pointed critique of my makeup skills. The important thing is, as she says, just keep practicing. She gives me tips, advice and pointers but mostly I do my own makeup. It seems to be getting better.

If you have a look at some of the major cosmetics company websites many of them have tutorials that you can watch. They can offer good ideas and advice. There is also Youtube. Otherwise, as has been mentioned, feel free to ask questions here. We can all share our experiences on our own learning curves.

Have fun.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?