Tagged: breast forms
- January 21, 2021 at 4:49 pm #436526Jamie KaneParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
I don’t have tons of money to spend and I’ve been very happy with my forms from Amazon. They didn’t cost much over $50, Silicone and they look and feel nice. I’m wearing a 44C bra but my wife says that they are too “perky” and large. When doing proper measurements Band 44″ bust 45″(no forms) with my current forms(2000 grams) I’m a 44J. So a 57″ bust, that’s not good. It doesn’t look right. I just bought new ones and I’m a 44 band and 47 bust or a C but it looks like a B cup. I looked and looked and I hope one of you girls have had to figure this out and can enlighten me and some others who be facing the same issue.
- January 26, 2021 at 11:04 am #438569Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 74Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
Hi, started off with baloons filled with water to see how they fitted in a bra, then later had an appointment for medical grade breastforms in a specialized shop for women (had pointed out I was a man and got an appointment). The woman recommended a “C” cup… in the end I bought from the Breastformstore “H” cup size which I felt more comfortable with (on all my photos), thus now wearing a 40H which seems to fit me well and no rude comments! Had ofcourse a few trials before finding the right bra!! Conclusion: I started with the bra cup and then had to find the forms fitting the cup size I had chosen.
- January 25, 2021 at 8:18 am #438019Angie HollandLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Breast forms are complex
for years I used the ones you can het on Amazon and yes, they are very perky and while they fit great, they do not feel that great and are very plastic
they also tend to break after a while
about a year ago I decided to splurge Nd gi for a fancy set… I got the aphrodite ones… oh wow they are awesome.. but very pricey.
I have some sort of fetish with breasts, so it was important to have really good ones…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 25, 2021 at 7:37 am #438003Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1383Has thanked: 4263 timesBeen thanked: 3003 times
I use Vollance brand forms they are cheap and work well. I use A,B,C, and D sizes. I love the B cup it’s a more natural look for me when out in public. I did use the 1000g D’s a lot in the start of my CDing. I found them to be a bit too large for my frame as time went on.
- January 24, 2021 at 5:51 pm #437791Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 120Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 540 times
Actually I have been on the hunt for about 6 months for the right Look feel and fit. Using Amazon and my GGF I think I have it figured out. I am a 40 band and I am using 1600 gram triangle. Form. It sets the nip a bit lower and fills across chest very well. Gives a bit of side boob and looks pretty natural.
The brand I currently have is Sotica.
If you have any questions or just want to talk about the other 3 pair I tried pm me anytime.
- January 24, 2021 at 9:45 pm #437869Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
1400 gr teardrop I’m now a 44C/44D. The wife now says it looks correct and proportionate. SO That’s a major problem solved. I hope this thread continues to help everyone.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 22, 2021 at 2:16 pm #436902KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 164Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
By experimentation 44 D or DD seems right for me
- January 22, 2021 at 1:58 pm #436894Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 315Has thanked: 472 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
I am ‘large’ framed (more wide than tall) in a medium and masculine way so I prefer a C-cup size to accentuate my silhouette. However, since I am still seeking a type of breastform that I can wear braless I suspect it would be a B-cup. So, I would say base your choice on your morphology and don’t feel you need to express yourself too enthusiastically. It is sort of like Mademoiselle Gabrielle used to say: before you go out, look in the mirror and takes something off. In this case you may want to reduce your expectations. It’s a judgement call as well as an aesthetic matter. I have had about 6-7 breastforms over the years and have been content with most but not yet fully satisfied. Fortunately there is a wide variety and I am sure I will find something.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Araminta Purdy.
- January 22, 2021 at 5:38 am #436714Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- January 22, 2021 at 5:17 am #436704Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 841Has thanked: 263 timesBeen thanked: 2652 times
My opinion is there is no right size in forms just as there is no right size for actual breasts. There is the size that you like. Luckily we can easily choose our size. GGs can too but in their case surgery is required if nature gave them bigger ones than they like. Personally I prefer small so go with what nature gave me which is an A cup.
- January 22, 2021 at 4:23 am #436677Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1740Has thanked: 7693 timesBeen thanked: 6936 times
I think Steph has a lot of good advice in this thread as to actual sizing…
Me, I feel like the temptation for a lot of gals is to go too big. It seems like I started off too small…usually you’d want something that fits the frame & proportion of your body…remember what tends to happen to women as they gain or lose weight… mine are a 38B & almost feel like they’re too big lol although they kinda need to be that size to balance out the tummy & shoulders… so anyway lol thats my non answer answer, to each her own
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 22, 2021 at 5:03 am #436699stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1667Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
With my armoury I can zoom from cups B to H, depending on my mood. I don’t (normally) go out larger than a D cup, mainly for practical reasons. But every once in a while I like to explore what it’s like to have a big pair! Another time a smaller pair in a soft bra to experience a more natural feel. I also like to “fill out” a tight fitting jumper. A pert pair in a see through blouse – divine. I choose my boob size in line with my wardrobe choices.
The style of clothing has a marked effect too. Even F cup boobs can get “lost” in a loose fitting blouse. To achieve the above also requires a range of bra sizes. Even on my 40″chest 2000gm H cups, in a well structured F cup bra and loose fitting dress don’t look too large- really!! – just like a larger bosomed GG in fact. I’m also not averse to a bit of pendulousness either! (though I haven’t experienced that yet with my larger boobs.) I have just acquired some B cup stick-ons to try braless under a see through blouse, but I haven’t tried them yet
In other words I love to experience the full range of this most iconic female body shape. I’m definitely a “Boob Girl” – I can talk about boobs and bra’s ’till the cows come home! If only they could be permanent… sigh…..
I’m considered an expert (by myself!) in this area.
But as you say – to each her own.
- January 22, 2021 at 5:23 am #436706
- January 22, 2021 at 12:08 am #436607GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 813Has thanked: 7381 timesBeen thanked: 3418 times
- January 21, 2021 at 8:49 pm #436569Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 600Has thanked: 748 timesBeen thanked: 1781 times
I’m afraid your wife is 100% correct! 2000 grams is huge and totally wrong for you.
Max 1400 grams and a flatter triangular shape would be much better. I’m similar in size to you and I wear 1200 grams triangular shaped forms and they are bang on! My wife says the same…
I had 1200 grams of teardrop shaped forms but they were too ‘perky’ and unnatural looking. If the whole name of the game is to blend in and look as feminine as possible then find out the average size of women’s bust size in your country and go with that.
I understand the desire to appear unberfemme but that would only apply if you were on the game or a rent boy. No offense implied!
Hugs xx Polly
- January 21, 2021 at 11:39 pm #436599Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1667Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
So logically GG’s with large breasts are either call girls or rent boys? I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way, but come on. A woman’s breasts are a matter of genetics, and they come in all sizes, and shapes.
Wives, I suspect, judge others by their own size, and so their recommendations should be viewed in that context. Breast envy?
The problem is that forms are designed around a 34″ female chest (as they are marketed at GG’s also), so the stated cup sizes are way off for a 44″ chest. Most CD’ers make this mistake and buy forms that are too small for their physique.
In my opinion 1200gms is disproportionate on a 44″ chest unless the wearer prefers a small bust – A cup or at best B-cup. 1600 gm forms on a 44″ chest are c/d cup – an average size in the UK.
Just my opinion and no offence meant.
- January 21, 2021 at 8:57 pm #436574BaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- January 22, 2021 at 2:49 am #436649Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1667Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
Sorry Jamie…. it’s not that simple. In my experience triangular forms are just as or even more perky than teardrops. Triangles are great for “rotating” to fit into different bra styles, but can appear a bit like a “bump” stuck on your chest. The larger sizes do give a look of fullness, but are just as pert. Small ones do give a “schoolgirl” or developing breast appearance, or more like small natural breast tissue.
Teardrops are a more natural and a realistic shape and work best in full coverage bra’s or soft bra’s if you want to appear braless. Some teardrops are designed to give a better underarm fullness. Teardrops are best for stick-on forms too, as the top edge merges better into the skin of the upper chest.
There are variations in dimensions across the brands, so experimentation is needed to get the best match to your style.
In all cases the choice of bra also affect the presentation. As for pertness- it is not a simple matter of cup size either. Some heavy larger forms have much more fullness – height and width – but don’t project much more than some smaller forms. Again the bra type affect this.
But in the end it is just a matter of personal choice. There is no right or wrong, or better or worse.
- January 21, 2021 at 5:07 pm #436531Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I’m so glad you posted this. I am really thinking of ordering breast forms myself and hve been looking at Amazon also. Seems like theres a wide range of prices depending on the site, so I would like to add to your question. Are there significant differences to justify going more expensive? I measure 40″ band/42″ chest. I’m thinking a B cup size for the forms. Can you girls who have gone through this share your first time experience and what you wished you would have done different? Thanks, everyone has been so helpful on this site. Un
- January 22, 2021 at 3:48 am #436666Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1667Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
Fact: Breast form sizing in most Amazon brands is based on an average female 34″ underbust size.
Which means the quoted sizes are too small for a man’s average 38-40″ underbust size. Go for forms where a range of cupsizes is provided, not just a B=600,C=800 for example.
Example Sotica brand:
M B cup 600g/pair fits 34B/36A/38AA, – Note it is only a B cup for a 34″ band!!!!!!!
XL D cup 1000g/pair fits 34DD/36D/38C – extrapolating this gives a 40B
2xl DD cup 1200g/pair fits 36DD/38D/40C – extrapolating this gives a 42 B
weird isn’t it? Yo need a 2xl DD cup for a 42 B bust size!
I am your size and for me a B cup requires a minimum 1000gm /pair. My preferred size for a C cup is 2xl 1200gm/pair.
I repeat – a 600gm/pair from any brand is only a B cup for a 34″ band size.
You wont go far wrong going for a 1000g/pair forms for a 40/42 B cup from any brand.
Hope this helps.
A first time CD’ers greatest mistake is to buy forms too small for their band(underbust) size.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.