Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Jamie Kane
    Participant
    Registered On: November 9, 2020
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 33

I don’t have tons of money to spend and I’ve been very happy with my forms from Amazon. They didn’t cost much over $50, Silicone and they look and feel nice. I’m wearing a 44C bra but my wife says that they are too “perky” and large. When doing proper measurements Band 44″ bust 45″(no forms) with my current forms(2000 grams) I’m a 44J. So a 57″ bust, that’s not good. It doesn’t look right. I just bought new ones and I’m a 44 band and 47 bust or a C but it looks like a B cup. I looked and looked and I hope one of you girls have had to figure this out and can enlighten me and some others who be facing the same issue.
    Hugs Jamie.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Helene Bock
      Lady
      Registered On: September 17, 2016
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 74

Hi, started off with baloons filled with water to see how they fitted in a bra, then later had an appointment for medical grade breastforms in a specialized shop for women (had pointed out I was a man and got an appointment). The woman recommended a “C” cup… in the end I bought from the Breastformstore “H” cup size which I felt more comfortable with (on all my photos), thus now wearing a 40H which seems to fit me well and no rude comments! Had ofcourse a few trials before finding the right bra!! Conclusion: I started with the bra cup and then had to find the forms fitting the cup size I had chosen.

Angie Holland
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2021
      Replies: 5

Breast forms are complex

for years I used the ones you can het on Amazon and yes, they are very perky and while they fit great, they do not feel that great and are very plastic

they also tend to break after a while

about a year ago I decided to splurge Nd gi for a fancy set… I got the aphrodite ones… oh wow they are awesome.. but very pricey.

I have some sort of fetish with breasts, so it was important to have really good ones…

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1383

I use Vollance brand forms they are cheap and work well. I use A,B,C, and D sizes. I love the B cup it’s a more natural look for me when out in public. I did use the 1000g D’s a lot in the start of my CDing. I found them to be a bit too large for my frame as time went on.

Thanks, SR

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 120

Actually I have been on the hunt for about 6 months for the right Look feel and fit. Using Amazon and my GGF I think I have it figured out. I am a 40 band and I am using 1600 gram triangle. Form. It sets the nip a bit lower and fills across chest very well. Gives a bit of side boob and looks pretty natural.

The brand I currently have is Sotica.

If you have any questions or just want to talk about the other 3 pair I tried pm me anytime.

Trisha.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Jamie Kane
        Baroness

1400 gr teardrop I’m now a 44C/44D. The wife now says it looks correct and proportionate. SO That’s a major problem solved. I hope this thread continues to help everyone.

Kathleen
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2020
      Replies: 164

By experimentation 44 D or DD seems right for me

Araminta Purdy
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 315

I am ‘large’ framed (more wide than tall) in a medium and masculine way so I prefer a C-cup size to accentuate my silhouette. However, since I am still seeking a type of breastform that I can wear braless I suspect it would be a B-cup. So, I would say base your choice on your morphology and don’t feel you need to express yourself too enthusiastically. It is sort of like Mademoiselle Gabrielle used to say: before you go out, look in the mirror and takes something off. In this case you may want to reduce your expectations. It’s a judgement call as well as an aesthetic matter. I have had about 6-7 breastforms over the years and have been content with most but not yet fully satisfied. Fortunately there is a wide variety and I am sure I will find something.

Araminta.

Darlene Hollis
      Lady
      Registered On: January 18, 2021
      Replies: 14

Wow, so much I did not know about cup sizes and bra sizes.  Super helpful.  I’m going for a smaller look, so I went ordered 800 grams.  Now anxiously awaiting delivery!

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Araminta Purdy
        Lady
        Registered On: January 23, 2020
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 315

You are going to have so much FUN!

Araminta.

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 841

My opinion is there is no right size in forms just as there is no right size for actual breasts. There is the size that you like.  Luckily we can easily choose our size.  GGs can too but in their case surgery is required if nature gave them bigger ones than they like.  Personally I prefer small so go with what nature gave me which is an A cup.

Yael Lyons
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2018
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 17

As do I. I do not like looking at a woman with out of proportion breasts. I use either a B or C cup breast form and I am very happy with these.

Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 430
      Replies: 1740

I think Steph has a lot of good advice in this thread as to actual sizing…

Me, I feel like the temptation for a lot of gals is to go too big.  It seems like I started off too small…usually you’d want something that fits the frame & proportion of your body…remember what tends to happen to women as they gain or lose weight… mine are a 38B & almost feel like they’re too big lol although they kinda need to be that size to balance out the tummy & shoulders… so anyway lol thats my non answer answer, to each her own

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 134
        Replies: 1667

With my armoury I can zoom from cups B to H, depending on my mood. I don’t (normally) go out larger than a D cup, mainly for practical reasons.   But every once in a while I like to explore what it’s like to have a big pair!    Another time a smaller pair in a soft bra to experience a more natural feel.  I also like to “fill out” a tight fitting jumper.  A pert pair in a see through blouse – divine. I  choose my boob size in line with my wardrobe choices.

The style of clothing has a marked effect too.  Even F cup boobs can get “lost” in a loose fitting blouse.  To achieve the above also requires a range of bra sizes.   Even on my 40″chest 2000gm H cups, in a well structured F cup bra and  loose fitting dress don’t look too large- really!!  – just like a larger bosomed GG in fact.  I’m also not averse to a bit of pendulousness either! (though I haven’t experienced that yet with my larger boobs.)    I have just acquired some B cup stick-ons to try braless under a see through blouse, but I haven’t tried them yet

In other words I love to experience the full range of this most iconic female body shape.  I’m definitely a “Boob Girl” –  I can talk about boobs and bra’s ’till the cows come home!   If only they could be permanent… sigh…..

I’m considered an expert (by myself!) in this area.

But as you say – to each her own.

Sa•man•tha
          Managing Ambassador

Hey Steph, nice pair!  Whoops thought we were on the cards thread my mistake!!

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 813

Hi Jamie…

I chose 1200g teardrop forms to fit in a 42D bra. Works for me…  L❤ve my girls!!!

Gen… ❤

Caly James
        Lady
        Registered On: November 2, 2020
        Replies: 53

Lovely!!

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 600

Hi Jamie…

I’m afraid your wife is 100% correct! 2000 grams is huge and totally wrong for you.
      Max 1400 grams and a flatter triangular shape would be much better. I’m similar in size to you and I wear 1200 grams triangular shaped forms and they are bang on! My wife says the same…
      I had 1200 grams of teardrop shaped forms but they were too ‘perky’ and unnatural looking. If the whole name of the game is to blend in and look as feminine as possible then find out the average size of women’s bust size in your country and go with that.
      I understand the desire to appear unberfemme but that would only apply if you were on the game or a rent boy. No offense implied!

Hugs xx Polly

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

So logically  GG’s with large breasts are either call girls or rent boys?  I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way, but come on.   A woman’s breasts are a matter of genetics, and they come in all sizes, and shapes.

Wives, I suspect, judge others by their own size, and so their recommendations should be viewed in that context. Breast envy?

The problem is that forms are designed around a 34″ female chest (as they are marketed at GG’s also), so the stated cup sizes are way off for a 44″ chest.   Most CD’ers make this mistake and buy forms that are too small for their physique.

In my opinion 1200gms is disproportionate on a 44″ chest unless the wearer prefers a small bust – A cup or at best B-cup.  1600 gm forms on a 44″ chest are c/d cup – an average size in the UK.

Just my opinion and no offence meant.

Sa•man•tha
          Managing Ambassador

What if we compare the scenario tho, to cis women who have breast augmentation?

Jamie Kane
        Baroness

OMG Thank you Polly that explains the difference between the triangle vs the Teardrop.

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual

Sorry Jamie…. it’s not that simple.  In my experience triangular forms are just as or even more perky than teardrops.   Triangles are great for “rotating” to fit into different bra styles, but can appear a bit like a “bump”  stuck on your chest.  The larger sizes do give a look of fullness, but are just as pert.  Small ones do give a “schoolgirl” or developing breast appearance, or more like small natural breast tissue.

Teardrops are a more natural and a realistic shape and work best in full coverage bra’s or soft bra’s if you want to appear braless. Some teardrops are designed to give a better underarm fullness. Teardrops are best for stick-on forms too, as the top edge merges better into the skin of the upper chest.

There are variations in dimensions across the brands, so experimentation is needed to get the best match to your style.

In all cases the choice of bra also affect the presentation.   As for pertness- it is not a simple matter of cup size either. Some heavy larger forms have much more fullness – height and width –  but don’t project much more than some smaller forms. Again the bra type affect this.

But in the end it is just a matter of personal choice.  There is no right or wrong, or better or worse.

Darlene Hollis
      Lady
      Registered On: January 18, 2021
      Replies: 14

Hi Jamie,

I’m so glad you posted this.  I am really thinking of ordering breast forms myself and hve been looking at Amazon also.  Seems like theres a wide range of prices depending on the site, so I would like to add to your question.  Are there significant differences to justify going more expensive?  I measure 40″ band/42″ chest.  I’m thinking a B cup size for the forms.  Can you girls who have gone through this share your first time experience and what you wished you would have done different?  Thanks, everyone has been so helpful on this site. Un

5 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Fact:   Breast form sizing in most Amazon brands is based on an average female 34″ underbust size.

Which means the quoted sizes are too small for a man’s average 38-40″ underbust size.  Go for forms where a range of cupsizes is provided, not just a B=600,C=800 for example. 

Example Sotica brand:

M   B cup  600g/pair  fits  34B/36A/38AA,     –  Note it is only a B cup for a 34″ band!!!!!!!

XL  D cup 1000g/pair fits  34DD/36D/38C    –  extrapolating this gives a 40B 

2xl  DD cup 1200g/pair fits  36DD/38D/40C  –  extrapolating this gives a 42 B

weird isn’t it?  Yo need a 2xl DD cup    for a 42 B  bust size!

I am your size and for me a B cup requires a minimum 1000gm /pair.  My preferred size for a C cup is 2xl  1200gm/pair.

I repeat – a 600gm/pair from any brand is only a B cup for a 34″ band size.

You wont go far wrong going for a 1000g/pair forms for a 40/42 B cup from any brand.  

Hope this helps.

A first time CD’ers greatest mistake is to buy forms too small for their band(underbust) size.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account