Tagged: 

• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I don’t have tons of money to spend and I’ve been very happy with my forms from Amazon. They didn’t cost much over $50, Silicone and they look and feel nice. I’m wearing a 44C bra but my wife says that they are too “perky” and large. When doing proper measurements Band 44″ bust 45″(no forms) with my current forms(2000 grams) I’m a 44J. So a 57″ bust, that’s not good. It doesn’t look right. I just bought new ones and I’m a 44 band and 47 bust or a C but it looks like a B cup. I looked and looked and I hope one of you girls have had to figure this out and can enlighten me and some others who be facing the same issue.
      Hugs Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

I’m so glad you posted this.  I am really thinking of ordering breast forms myself and hve been looking at Amazon also.  Seems like theres a wide range of prices depending on the site, so I would like to add to your question.  Are there significant differences to justify going more expensive?  I measure 40″ band/42″ chest.  I’m thinking a B cup size for the forms.  Can you girls who have gone through this share your first time experience and what you wished you would have done different?  Thanks, everyone has been so helpful on this site. Un

Hi Jamie…

I’m afraid your wife is 100% correct! 2000 grams is huge and totally wrong for you.
      Max 1400 grams and a flatter triangular shape would be much better. I’m similar in size to you and I wear 1200 grams triangular shaped forms and they are bang on! My wife says the same…
      I had 1200 grams of teardrop shaped forms but they were too ‘perky’ and unnatural looking. If the whole name of the game is to blend in and look as feminine as possible then find out the average size of women’s bust size in your country and go with that.
      I understand the desire to appear unberfemme but that would only apply if you were on the game or a rent boy. No offense implied!

Hugs xx Polly

Anonymous

OMG Thank you Polly that explains the difference between the triangle vs the Teardrop.

Wow, so much I did not know about cup sizes and bra sizes.  Super helpful.  I’m going for a smaller look, so I went ordered 800 grams.  Now anxiously awaiting delivery!

I am ‘large’ framed (more wide than tall) in a medium and masculine way so I prefer a C-cup size to accentuate my silhouette. However, since I am still seeking a type of breastform that I can wear braless I suspect it would be a B-cup. So, I would say base your choice on your morphology and don’t feel you need to express yourself too enthusiastically. It is sort of like Mademoiselle Gabrielle used to say: before you go out, look in the mirror and takes something off. In this case you may want to reduce your expectations. It’s a judgement call as well as an aesthetic matter. I have had about 6-7 breastforms over the years and have been content with most but not yet fully satisfied. Fortunately there is a wide variety and I am sure I will find something.

Araminta.

Kathleen
      Duchess

By experimentation 44 D or DD seems right for me

Trisha
      Duchess

Actually I have been on the hunt for about 6 months for the right Look feel and fit. Using Amazon and my GGF I think I have it figured out. I am a 40 band and I am using 1600 gram triangle. Form. It sets the nip a bit lower and fills across chest very well. Gives a bit of side boob and looks pretty natural.

The brand I currently have is Sotica.

If you have any questions or just want to talk about the other 3 pair I tried pm me anytime.

Trisha.

Anonymous

1400 gr teardrop I’m now a 44C/44D. The wife now says it looks correct and proportionate. SO That’s a major problem solved. I hope this thread continues to help everyone.

I use Vollance brand forms they are cheap and work well. I use A,B,C, and D sizes. I love the B cup it’s a more natural look for me when out in public. I did use the 1000g D’s a lot in the start of my CDing. I found them to be a bit too large for my frame as time went on.

Thanks, SR

Breast forms are complex

for years I used the ones you can het on Amazon and yes, they are very perky and while they fit great, they do not feel that great and are very plastic

they also tend to break after a while

about a year ago I decided to splurge Nd gi for a fancy set… I got the aphrodite ones… oh wow they are awesome.. but very pricey.

I have some sort of fetish with breasts, so it was important to have really good ones…

Anonymous

Hi, started off with baloons filled with water to see how they fitted in a bra, then later had an appointment for medical grade breastforms in a specialized shop for women (had pointed out I was a man and got an appointment). The woman recommended a “C” cup… in the end I bought from the Breastformstore “H” cup size which I felt more comfortable with (on all my photos), thus now wearing a 40H which seems to fit me well and no rude comments! Had ofcourse a few trials before finding the right bra!! Conclusion: I started with the bra cup and then had to find the forms fitting the cup size I had chosen.

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

As do I. I do not like looking at a woman with out of proportion breasts. I use either a B or C cup breast form and I am very happy with these.

Lovely!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?