- Full time
- Every Week
- 6-8 times a year
- 1-5 times a year
- only a couple of times, ever
Tagged: Going out
- November 13, 2020 at 4:06 pm #406278BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 3426Replies: 431Has thanked: 2161 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
I’ve been out several times in the last year, but that was the start of my outings.
how often do you go out?
- January 4, 2021 at 1:18 pm #427381Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 864Has thanked: 57414 timesBeen thanked: 2377 times
I voted monthly. I belong to two CD/TG support groups in my area. The first meets the 2nd and 4th Monday, while the second meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday. The first group also has public outings on certain nights. I was planning on joining the 3rd Thursday outing this past year. However, COVID canceled that and the meetings as well. I hope the COVID social gathering restrictions are lifted soon.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 18, 2020 at 1:35 am #419763HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 516Has thanked: 1832 timesBeen thanked: 2043 times
Almost full-time but different from most. I like to say I’m a stealth crossdresser. I blend in with men. In most cases you could not tell I was wearing women’s clothing. From plain women’s jeans, leggings(well I don’t think this counts anymore. I notice there is a legging craze with men lately. It is becoming the new normal for men to wear leggings)and everything else. I don’t shave off my big three-foot beard. I just me doing me. Don’t follow the gender lines, I am more bending them to they are at their breaking point.
So if you see a man with a big gray beard, chest full of hair, in a sundress and big floppy hat. That just might be me.
So walk up and say I bet your Hippie and say hello
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 16, 2020 at 10:18 pm #419206Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 121Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 482 times
Since last fall, Ellie is pretty much full time at home and out in public. The exception is when I am with my wife as she is not comfortable being seen with Ellie in public. I’m hoping that with eventually change, but I am not pushing her on this. Ellie goes out with her daughters and sister, and on all general errands, groceries, Dr. visits, hardware store, recreation activities, etc.
The big kicker for me is who will return to the office when it finally reopens, Ellie or Ed? It’s going to be awkward and challenging the first couple of days since few at work are aware of Ellie, they have only seen Ed thanks to COVID. It’s becoming clear to me, however, that Ellie must be who represents me now, she makes me so happy. Ed, not so much.
Hugs and love, Ellie
- December 16, 2020 at 5:13 pm #419149
- December 11, 2020 at 9:15 am #416852DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1260Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 3615 times
- December 10, 2020 at 10:03 am #416553EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 32Replies: 793Has thanked: 4937 timesBeen thanked: 2863 times
I have only just recently joined the weekly club. As my confidence grows, so does my courage. I have been out 4 times this week. One trip included a shopping excursion to Walmart. I know, not very classy, but I needed a few things from there. Thanks for asking a fun question!
- December 8, 2020 at 11:41 am #415839Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 65Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
I’m dressed most times I go out now, except for when I need to use an ID or I’m meeting folks I’m not out to. Honestly, the current situation helped me to get out and confident because I could wear a mask and “hide” somewhat. Now that I’m Heather about 80% of the time I spend out I am more confident and really don’t like the 20% I’m not. I’d say that right now is a unique time to be able to get out with less people and the chance to hide a bit as well! If you haven’t yet ow want to more, I say go for it girl!
- December 7, 2020 at 10:23 pm #415607Daisy MarieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 93Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 404 times
- November 15, 2020 at 6:08 pm #407054
- November 15, 2020 at 6:51 am #406822Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1480Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 2225 times
- November 14, 2020 at 4:04 pm #406604DeLoraLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 63Replies: 288Has thanked: 931 timesBeen thanked: 1656 times
I get to go out dressed about once a month right now.
I travel for work, driving 960 km from my home to the job site where I stay for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. These drives have become the time that I can enjoy being dressed for 12 hours at a time. I do makeup, get dressed and drive. There are a few towns I stop in to go shopping or for food/coffee/fuel. The sandwich shop where I get lunch actually know my usual now. It is so affirming to be acknowledged as a person in my femme presentation.
- November 14, 2020 at 10:58 am #406547AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 14, 2020 at 7:12 am #406446Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 2061Has thanked: 1630 timesBeen thanked: 6740 times
I try to get out as often as possible. Often it’s just a drive around in the car and getting out here and there or doing some brief errands. I have found on the hot and humid summer days, wearing a wig is very uncomfortable and hot so I won’t go out because of that. On some brutally cold winter days I find ust the opposite to be true. As much as I love my sheer pantyhose and, short dresses, it’s just too cold to go out dressed that way if it’s just going to be a get out and experience adventure.
In the spring and fall seasons I get out as often as possible. I would love to have really great adventures with other CD’s when I do but often it’s just my little drive arounds with brief stops.
- November 14, 2020 at 6:51 am #406438Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 38Replies: 567Has thanked: 791 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
I checked every week. It might be more, or less depending on where I am going. Most of my outings are for grocery pickups and one of those involves entering a store. When I go into a store, I don’t wear my wig or forms but my pants, shoes (no heels), top and undies are all ladies wear. I have read in CDH in the past that this is “stealth” mode. If I do a drive up grocery pickup, I still don’t wear my wig, but very often turn up in a skirt, hose and ballerina flats and also have my forms on. Picking up groceries at Walmart doesn’t require you to get out of the car, so driving there and back home en femme, albeit wig-less, is an achievement for me.
- November 14, 2020 at 6:16 am #406428Paula FRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1551Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6426 times
The only time I go out in public and am not dressed is on my way to or from work, and then it is a typical male shopping exercise…. rush in, get what I need and then leave. 20 minutes tops. I find it so much more relaxing to take my time when I am dressed the way I should be, and even a Wal-Mart trip can take over an hour sometimes.
- November 14, 2020 at 5:37 am #406424AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
i go out about 3 times a week, sometimes more. i go out every friday and saturday night usually to go out to a restaurant to eat and then to a bar to play pool. its about a 7 to 8 hour a night. then during the week ill dress and go shopping or something for a few hours. in the summer i like to go walking around at the beach. i can usually spend 20 to 30 hours a week out dressed.
- November 14, 2020 at 3:18 am #406394Sally DrinkwaterLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 345Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 1461 times
Nice question BillieJay,
Up to the onset of the killer bugs I would have said that I would go out ‘every time’ I got dressed. I don’t mean clubbing or pubbing but I loved to go mixing and mingling and would drive miles to explore new shopping centres, I would even take my own shopping with me in order to ‘fit in’ with the crowd.
Alas, no more crowds to hide in and I’ll be damned if I would smudge my lipstick wearing a sweaty mask.
- November 14, 2020 at 3:06 am #406391AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I usually go out on the weekends to go shopping. I love to get my hair and nails done en femme I am surprised at the compliments I get.
4 users thanked author for this post.
- November 14, 2020 at 2:52 am #406386Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 207Has thanked: 2353 timesBeen thanked: 1132 times
I’ll check 1-5, although so far this year it’s one(Halloween drive).It did embolden me to perhaps try another drive or 2 this year.realistically, that’s about as far as I can go unless I drive 100 miles from home, too well known in my tiny county of 30,000.
- November 13, 2020 at 11:10 pm #406335Penny JayLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 63Has thanked: 376 timesBeen thanked: 443 times
- November 13, 2020 at 9:56 pm #406317BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 3426Replies: 431Has thanked: 2161 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
Emily our weekend out kind of inspired my poll/post.
Stevie, I get that, totally. my first time out, the hardest step I ever took was the first step outside of my room, the first time I went out with the ladies.
Kim, the mask and sunglasses during the day make me soooooooooo much more confident!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- November 13, 2020 at 11:36 pm #406343Emily AltManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 125Replies: 1787Has thanked: 2328 timesBeen thanked: 9466 times
Billie that was a great weekend. It helped me realize I can still live my life despite the pandemic.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- November 13, 2020 at 9:39 pm #406316Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 125Replies: 1787Has thanked: 2328 timesBeen thanked: 9466 times
The pandemic impacted my outings a lot. I didn’t go out for several months. I’ve started again – maybe 1-2 times a month. I can live with that until things improve. My goal is to live part-time for the next few years. When I retire I want to go full-time.
- November 13, 2020 at 8:40 pm #406313Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 91Replies: 2020Has thanked: 9086 timesBeen thanked: 10619 times
- November 13, 2020 at 8:10 pm #406311BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 3426Replies: 431Has thanked: 2161 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
the answers to this poll are awesome!
I want to thank every one of you!
3 users thanked author for this post.
- November 13, 2020 at 6:26 pm #406303Brenda LynnLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
- November 13, 2020 at 6:03 pm #406296Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 1247Has thanked: 981 timesBeen thanked: 5269 times
I put down every week, although it is more like almost every day, at least since March when I started working from home.
We have an app from our company that will give us points if we reach certain step levels (or equivalent by doing other exercises) each day. These points could be exchanged for gift cards.
I would usually reach these levels on work days, but not on weekends. I decided a year and a half ago that if I’m going to get paid to go out and walk on weekends (as long as the weather wasn’t awful), I would do it en femme. When the weather or other circumstances prevent it, I’d do my walking on the treadmill.
Since working from home in mid March, I have gone out en femme almost every day for a walk around my neighborhood. Since I only did it a couple of times as a guy before switching to always do it as a woman, the people I see only know me as a woman. I have also done a lot of shopping en femme, partly because of the mask, and partly because I am now shopping solo (being with family members would possibly make me more recognizable; being alone no one will pay close enough attention to figure out who I am).
- November 13, 2020 at 5:57 pm #406293AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
We have several social groups in this area of the Puget Sound. Mostly we go out to lunch and shopping. Other outings are Social Justice groups in the area to promote LGBTQ+ issues.
We always have a great time!
Be safe All. Later…Dr.T.J.
- November 13, 2020 at 4:21 pm #406280
- The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.