Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just wondering gal’s My male personas a fairly set and active bloke when it comes to that department. I’m wondering what techniques you girls have used over the years to hide Ur male activity. For example being out in public with a male bulge under a tight fitting dress is a fair old give away. I say this as I remember going out to a university party in full dress and had a blast can’t remember much but those be uni parties right. But a mate mentioned to me I must have had my eye on an attractive female or something as everyone would have known I was male from my distinct bulge I thanked him for telling me politely but it’s always  been something that has worried me about finally going out in public.

Cheers in advance gal’s much love Binky (aka Bianca) xx

Hi Bianca,

Get your self a gaff and use the tucking technique. This will hide that bulge and give you that feminine appearance do below.

Lanna

Anonymous

Tucking is everything, I’m not sure there is any other way. There’s plenty of explanations on the internet on this department. A gaff or one size smaller panties will keep the male parts in and concealed

Anonymous

Fortunately I’m small enough that all I need is pantyhose.

Tuck and gaff works for me but I don’t have a lot to hide so it is a little easier to conceal.

I wear a bodysuit shaper under almost everything. They provide great tucking.

Could you recommend any brand in particular that’s better quality than others or are they all pretty standard.

Cheers

There all pretty much the same, except I just ran across some, on Amazon, that look of better quality. Also, some of them are made to look like there’s a real vagina with hair, and some, where the slit is open.

I’ve found, wearing a gaff, hides the bulge. It’s also comfortable.

Anonymous

I tuck it all away and wear knickers that are a size smaller. This works, especially when I wear tights. Bodyshaper tights are good.

How painful is tucking? I’ve read about it but it sounds really painful.

any advice would be great!

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey Louise, it’s a little uncomfortable at first, but it doesn’t take long to get used to it to be honest, the first couple of times I did it I used a homemade gaff with a waistband of a pair of tights and part of a sock, that wasn’t ideal but did the job. I purchased a cheap gaff from eBay just to see how it felt/worked etc and after a little practise, it feels fine and I have regularly gone all day comfortably tucked away. Toilet visits take a little longer though but hey ho!!</p>
        hope that helps

Rach xx

I’m fortunately tiny down there so I use a tight panty with wider maxi pad and tuck or just pantyhose. I bought a cameltoe gaff but it’s horrible. I may try a latex V.

Clara
      Lady

I just wear my knickers with a panty liner, pantyhose and a panty girdle, no tucking or gaff involved before hand.  The appearance at the front just looks natural smooth/rounded like a natural female.  The same applies when wearing my corselette, just a thong panty underneath just to protect the male anatomy from rubbing on the corselette and then pull the corselette up and you would know there was there was male anatomy underneath – although occasionally I have to poke one of crown jewels back in when wearing the corselette if I didn’t pull it up strait.

Although I am not “under-endowed” in that department, it’s hardly ever an issue: I wear normal light or medium control ladies’ panties (various styles including full brief, boyshort, bikini, etc. but always with lace trim or insets) and loose-fitting, flowy dresses or skirts.

It’s a case of carefully choosing the clothes that best suit and flatter your form, same as all biological women also have to do.

Love,

Katherine

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?