Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies! My name is Heather and I am married to a very supportive wife. I am getting back into dressing after battling several serious health issues. Looking forward to meeting other ladies here!

Anonymous

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH! Nice to meet you!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heather

happy to welcome you and you have certainly started this journey once again , that’s wonderful and I hope your health is well too. Beautiful hearing that you have support from your wife. Our passions to dress is so much fullfilling when we can share our experiences with someone so close , as myself.

From someone just starting to the most experienced everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Now being part of our wonderful place free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie. Thanks for asking about my health. It is better, as I am in remission from cancer, but the Multiple Sclerosis is here to stay.

I’m so excited to be a member of this group, as it sounds just what I am looking for; no trolls, creepy guys type of thing.

Nice to meet you as well.

Heather

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I’m so happy your better , beat that bastard…. pardon my language…  As for those nastiness found on other sites here…  we’re true to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. As a moderator we do have many who try very hard in shielding our ladies from just those things. I hope you’ll be comfortable knowing Cdh is for everyone enjoying their feminine side without those problems. Were not perfect but were  Persistent. And meeting you my pleasure 😊

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Welcome Heather.       Sandy

Hi Heather nice to meet you and so happy you have a supportive wife as its so helpful to the womanly cause we have. we have so much in common as my wife is very supportive also and you have come to a wonderful place so explore then settle in relax and kick your heels off and stay for a while like oh many years to come. theirs so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about everything you need answers to from clothing to makeup to all things girly so please enjoy yourself and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat . I will pm you later want to ask you a question about location in Montana.

Hugs Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Heather and welcome.  Happy to hear your health battles are improving.   Good health and a supporting wife equals happy crossdressing!

Stevie

ThereseW
      Lady

Hi Heather,

Thank you for sharing with us.  I’ve just passed the 5 year mark as a cancer survivor- I am so much mentally stronger now.  I remember having to take a break from dressing for a while.  I hope being able to dress again is a source of joy for you.

Therese

I hope all is well with you dear. This journey of life can be so hard sometimes,  its great that you have a supportive  wife. My wife is  supportive as well, we are blessed, many others on here don’t have  that. Stay strong and  God bless you.

Hugs.

Amanda

Hi Heather and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Crossdressing and your feminine side are simply parts of the whole you. Although I hate what you went through and are going through physically I’m glad you put your health first. I’m an androgyne (I consider that in the genderqueer family) and not gender fluid but still I’m sure you’re not BAM! male and then BAM! female but there’s always a little of each, yes? Embrace that. I’m sure your wife did even before she knew about you. I’ve found that it makes life so much richer, like painting with 3D software.

There’s a woman in my apartment building who has MS. She has great days and… crappy days. At one time in her life she was wheelchair bound, she though forever. Now she drives some of the other folks here. So please don’t ever lose hope, even if it looks like somebody forgot to pay the electric bill some dark days.

Welcome Heather!

Thank you so much to all of you beautiful ladies. Your comments mean so much to me. I think my eye leaked a bit when I read them.

Love,

Heather

Hi Heather, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. It was a mixed feeling I got from looking over your introduction post and your profile page Luv! Happy that you had a supportive wife and that you found us and decided to become a member, but sad to find out that you have had to deal cancer and MS all in this one life! It is said that in each life some rain must fall, but in some lives it appears like a whole lot more than some rain comes falling down. I have been wounded 3 times in combat, had a heart operation, lost a kidney to cancer and it takes me over an hour to take all the medicine for the things that are still wrong with me! But I am still alive, enjoying life and pushing 71. I hope you will be able to have many more years with your wonderful wife and son. It is unfortunate that your condition may severely affect your ability to crossdress as frequently as you have in the past but I do hope that being a member of CDH and having the opportunity to interact with other crossdressing people will be of some enjoyment and comfort to you. We have lots of friendly members here that I am sure would be delighted to communicate with you about all kinds of things! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. A friend request from you would be most welcomed and accepted immediately! – Blessings

Thank you so much Teralynn,

It sounds like you have certainly dealt with many challenges in your life. I have the utmost respect for that. It really helps that others can relate to where we are at and we don’t feel so alone.

Heather

That is precisely why I spend so much time on the site Heather! I do believe it helps others cope with their situations when they find many others have had to deal with similar things. I find that especially relevant for crossdressing people! – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?