Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am so happy and proud to finally say that. It seems like it has taken a lifetime for me to reach this point. I have been searching and looking all over locally for a place where I can just talk and express my feelings. Thankfully, I have found one here at CDH. I look forward to meeting you and sharing this journey. I do not know where the journey is going to be me. That is the exciting part. In advance I want to thank you for your patience and understanding as I try to sort all these things out. Hopefully we can all do this together and become friends. With all my heart, Joanna R.

Good Morning Joanna,

Glad to see you here and I can’t wait to see what our friendship grows into!

Codille

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Its a pleasure to meet you Joanna. Just like you I have been searching for a place to express myself, and I found here, CDH. But most importantly I found some great friends, and I meet you. You always bring a smile to my face when meet we meet up in the chat room and sometimes we only have time to just exchange hellos. But i look forward to seeing everyday to ask you “how are you Joanna?”. You are a great lady and I look forward to sharing our adventures and journeys together.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome to both of you fine ladies! I look forward to seeing each of you in the chat room as well! And now seeing you here in the forums is great! While I love to chat as much as the next girl, it is here in the forums where much of the outreach of the site is done! This is because the post here are persistent and reach many more folks than the 10-12 people at peak times are in chat! I am still seeing new replies and comments to forum topics first started three to four months ago as members and guests dive deep to explore the site and are able to learn what a loving and supportive community we have here at CDH. Keep up the effort at reading, replying and commenting and just as important creating your own new topics that will help both yourselves and others learn more about the wonderful world of Crossdressing and Gender Exploration! Your story might be the very thing that helps someone else realize their dreams! Or it mat be a lifeline that saves someone from making a poor decision to seek a permanent solution to their temporary problems.

Thanks for the great start! Now keep it up!
      Luv,
      Cyn

Anonymous

Hiya Joanna, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.
      Denise 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?