Tagged: 

Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was shopping at Walmart and on an impulse, I bought my first bra. Then I bought a pair of knee high nylons and a bag of birdseed. When I got home, I couldn’t wait to fill them up and try it on. I put in a little more than a cup of seed and slid the stocking in to the pocket on the bra and put it on. Then I put a dress on and looked in the mirror. OMG! I can’t believe what a difference it makes. And the view when I look down! Holy cow!! It’s going to take some getting used to, but I think this was a bad idea, I’m already hooked on how I look with boobs.

Congrats Stephanie im the same way with boobs im so tickled when they are in and looking good he he ..

danielle
      Baroness

if you like the way you look now consider getting yourself a nice set of forms. you will definitelybe hooked.

And that’s why I think I made a mistake. I’m already thinking about forms. 😊

Go for it girlfriend and enjoy the new you

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Stephanie.

No you didn’t make a mistake but discovered the power of breasts. Now you can progress on your journey and get some silicone forms… you will be amazed at how good they feel. Get some inexpensive forms off Amazon or ebay before you splurge on expensive forms. You will be buying more and more bras… it never ends… thankfully… happy shopping!

What a clever idea…but stay away from Bodega Bay!

Anonymous

Never a bad idea to buy your first bra or enjoy the look and feel it brings

Hi Stephanie there are no bad ideas when it comes to crossdressing,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

Steph,

Wait till you get your first set of silicone breast forms. OMG.

CelesteCD
        Lady

Agreed!  It took me a while to get to that point but once I crossed that line to get forms…no turning back.   To modify a Seinfeld quote…they may not be real but they are spectacular!

I know how you feel. The first set of breast forms I bought made me see the woman i have always wanted to be. Like wow!

Congratulations Stephanie!  Now you’ll need a matching bra and panty set.

Alice

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Girl you are so hooked!  It’s just that next level that adds so much femininity.  I love ALL my girlie clothes and accessories (I’m building quite a collection) but I love,love,love my boobies.  I have 3 sets in different sizes.  I have not taken the plunge on a really good expensive set like you see on the Breastform store but two of my sets, C cup and D cup are silicone from Amazon.  They’re good enough for now and they weren’t crazy expensive.  Message me if you would like to know what brand I bought.

Love the birdseed thing by the way.  That’s one I hadn’t heard of!

💖Lola

I had read on this site or another one to use bird seed or rice, I picked bird seed for no specific reason other than I thought it would give me more weight than the rice would have.

I note to those here that go with the great idea ifbirdseed to fill a bra. Tie t a not up at the toe of the knee highs and it acts as a ‘nipple’ and will protrude through thinner bras. Just a suggestion from people I know

Liz S
      Lady

I’m still thinking about breastplates… I’ve heard the feel can be amazing.

Your first bra was one you brought at Walmart all by yourself?  My first was one of my sisters that “borrowed” from her drawer that I filled with some rolled up socks.  I do know the feeling though.  It’s great, isn’t it?  Next thing you know it will be garter belts, bustiers, nighties, everything.  You go, girl!

The bounce of bird seed is amazing when you first feel it.  Breast forms are similar but with a realistic shape, bounce, and weight.  It truely is a game changer for femme feel and motions.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yes a little further down the rabbit hole….

Yes Stephanie, a huge game changer. It is the ultimate step to becoming a woman for me. I have graduated to breast forms which is amazing. I think no matter what you wear the look, feel and bounce make a world of difference in becoming the full woman we look to achieve!!!! Go Girl!!!!!

Stephanie –

Good for you – I did the same thing with an old pair of pantyhose (they had runs in them) and rice.  I love the feeling and the look.  As was suggested I put the know to the outside to give the appearance of a nipple.  I enjoy using them but have been looking on Amazon at breast forms lately.  As someone said I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole and it seems as if it’s bottomless (the rabbit hole not me, I wear my panties whenever I’m dressed).

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Stephanie
      Tried it and it was a wonderful feeling just the right feeling with my bra.
      It looks so real and makes me feel great.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

I am so going to have to try this. Thanks for the idea.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

I used rice instead of bird seed.
        . Cassie

Anonymous

Stephanie
      Way to go. Welcome to an advanced stage of dressing. Started with water balloons loved look and feel. Bounce was fabulous. Changed to rice, but after sweating rice got a grainy scent. Now have silicone size 9 forms. Love them. Enjoy your journey with us
      Hugs Ginger

Robin Snow
      Duchess

And down the rabbit hole you go.  Just wait until you get your first pair of silicone forms.

Congratulations!  This lifestyle is so wonderfully addictive.

Hugs,

Robin

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

The one thing that makes me feel the most feminine is putting on my bra and breast forms so I know exactly how you feel. Get ready to move into the next chapter of your cross dressing journey. Enjoy!

ChloeC
        Duchess

Oh, absolutely!

Hugs, Chloë

I went out grocery shopping with my new boobs. I was wearing a polar fleece top that did nothing to hide the fact that I had boobs. No makeup and no wig, because I’m not there yet, I was just a guy with boobs. I got a few second glances at my chest, but that’s all. There were a couple of young ladies dressed as elf cosplay. I went up to them and told them they looked cute. They looked at my chest, smiled at me and said thank you.

I think all you ladies are right, I see forms very soon in my future. I’m not going to go big, probably a C cup teardrop, 800g seems a good start from what I have found.

You are really going to enjoy having breast foums they make you smile when they jiggle a little when you moving around

Way to go girl.  you’ve made the first purchase in taking on your feminine shape.  As suggested by other ladies, Amazon has some great deals on silicon forms that are a must for lifelike look and jiggle.  I’ve sets in B, C, and D sizes to fill out my different outfits.  My C and D forms have lifelike nipples and areoles for a convincing look in thinner bras

Leah
      Baroness

good for you, You will soon have more bras and maybe even a pair of 2 of breast forms.  You might want to look at some bralettes as well.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Isn’t it the best? The weight, that bounce when you walk, especially in heels! It’s a lovely rabbit hole to be in, and you can see that you have a lot of company too!

💕Lara

So exhilarating to don the bra and forms for the first time. It hooks you and is addictive but most important you now feel like a real woman and will act so accordingly. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Anonymous
      Lady

When you put on a pair of breasts you begin to feel the power of a woman.

Stephanie, It wasn’t a mistake—————-it’s the next step. This is where you really get hooked, the sensations are delicious.

One quick thought that maybe others could add to. You mentioned a “C” cup form which is a great choice but also mentioned Tear Drop shape. I have one pair of “D” Tear Drops and they tend to tip down (forward) over the bra chest band pulling the top of the form away from your chest, leaving an unwanted bump above your breast which isn’t a natural look. This could maybe be rectified by keeping you bra shoulder straps really tight or maybe buying a bra with a less stretch and more muscle.  I have a “C” form in the standard symmetrical shape and I love that look much better. Congrats LuvNHugs TERI

I keep going back and forth between the two. My worry about the symmetrical ones are the width. I’m kind of narrow, I think. My shoulders are only about 16″ across.

Many shops put the dimensions on the advertisements.  My medium set are 4″ wide by maybe 2″ tall. They stay in place and look great.  I can’t remember if they are “B”s or “C”s but they are my second favorite pair to wear. Small enough yet big enough….LuvNHugs TERI

Anonymous

Might as well start saving up now for some good quality silicon breast forms.

Seriously, that first time having breasts, regardless of how your bra may be filled, is one of the transformational moments.

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie so much for the idea of the bird seed trick. I went to the store last night and tried it out this morning. Oh WOW!!! What a difference!! I agree with you, this might be a bad idea, I really love how I look with boobs.  🙂

Anonymous

I am with you on this. I have been wearing a bra every day for the last few weeks. I have bought pads that enhance them to a full C cup. I can’t get enough of them. I spent the weekend with them, slept, and woke up with them every morning.

Hiya, Stephanie:  I can understand the situation, but I much, much prefer smaller boobs – preferably A cup or less (for genetic ladies, that’s just my thing, for myself, it depends on whether I’ve managed to lay off the pastries for a while.)  Obviously, it’s your decision, but do you really think that “bigger means better”?  Love you:  Holly XXX

I’m the same, I prefer smaller on GGs also. I only used a cup of seed, which when spread out only added maybe a cup to my chest. But even that little bit was amazing. When I get my forms, I will go with B or at most a small C. The charts I’ve looked at tell me I need 1,200g, 600 per side, just to get to a B, and I’m probably going to buy an 800g pair. At most 1,000.

Watch out! It’s a booby trap! Once you’re ensnared there’s no escaping. I have never seen a CD escape this booby trap. The feel of the bra caressing your body snugly, the bounce of the boobs as you walk, the look of breasts under your clothes as you look in the mirror. No CD can resist this entrapment. Soon you will be looking at forms and wondering what will look best on you. You will try to release yourself from this snare but resistance is futile. The desire to enhance your personna will overcome the desire to escape the booby trap. It’s quite possibly one of the more fun aspects of dressing. I can’t wait to get home and get into my bra and have my boobs there comforting me. There’s just something about having breasts. It’s ultra feminine and ultra exhilarating. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Jessica

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Jessica.

Yes the feel of breasts no matter whether rice, bird seed, socks or silicone forms is so comforting. Some people have comfort pets while we have comfort bras and breasts. I always feel a little sad when I have to take them off so I daily wear a bra under dressing in drab. At least I can still feel that comforting hug.

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

You are so right Jessica. Nothing makes me feel more feminine than my bra with forms.

Anonymous

So true Jessica. I to have recently fell into the trap and I am hooked.

J J
      Lady

I too like smaller boobs on gg’s, but for many of us larger boobs just looks better because they are more proportional with our wider chest and shoulders. The secret is to not go too big, but big enough to have a nice proportional balance with out over all body type. Small forms tend to get lost on many of us, but too large a form looks cartoonish…it is a hard balance to achieve.

I pulled the trigger. I went budget, Vollance triangle B cup, 600g for the pair. I figured, start small and go from there. I can always return them if they look too small on me. They should be here Tuesday, but I don’t know when I will get to try them on. I’m so excited.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?