Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Finally.  Finally! FINALLY!!

So the past few weeks as Stevie has been able to dress daily and regularly, she has been dying to talk about it face to face.  I found my ex SO would be safe, we had spent a dozen years together,  split up 5 years ago but still stay in touch.  I’ve been hanging around with her quite a bit lately, spending some nights ( she suffers from depression ) and have been discussing the CD/TG  community and CDH, my longer girly hair, getting her ready….  Then last night while I’m on site she asks why?  Finally!  I simply say that it’s where I belong and these are ” my kind of people “.  She knows I would love to meet with some of my ” girlfriends” here.

If course, the first question is “so you’re gay”?  That’s always,the first question, isn’t it?  Lol.  I reply no, I’m more in the TG part of the community.  This gets a simple okay ….  Then she asks ” did you want to be a woman?”  I just looked her straight in the eye and said yes, since I was a child.  I did receive a smile from her, but nothing else.  Stevie was sitting there thinking Ask Me Anything!  Sadly, she wasn’t into discussing it much, but not against it.

I have to say, it was soooo nice sitting with an old friend talking about my desire for more femme hair, my dear fellow sisters here ( who gave me strength ), and just Finally looking someone in the eye and saying ” yes, I’m in the wrong body “.  Just wanted to share ….

Another step on the road of my journey. 🙂🙂

Stevie

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stevie, Way to Go! That is so awesome.  Do you feel some weight off of your shoulders?  As you say, another step on your journey.  Thanks for sharing, Wishing You All the Very Best, Hugs, Krista

That’s so awesome Stevie!!! Well done!

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Congrats Stevie….you held your nerve….and you did it!!!.. I love stories like this, I am so pleased for you..onward and upward girl…a BIG hugg….grace x

I love that story it truly made me smile. It’s onward and upward from here. I am happy for you. Thank you  Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hello Stevie,

My wonderful sis.

I am so very happy to read this. It truly frees ones soul. It isnt good to keep a soul bottled up. It needs to be who it wishes to be and set free.

Thus I am sure you seen my posts and or profile. 2003 my soul had enough of hidding. I just developed a I dont care what others think attitude. After I told everyone at the reunion parties, it was over. My soul was finally freed. Natasha was out in the world. She was…..finally happy…

I am so happy for you luv. I hope it keeps getting better for you…. So you can finally be set free and be……YOU💖

Hugs

Natasha💋

Wow! Big step. I am so so proud of you. I wish you all great things on your path.

Happy Healthy Hugs

Diane

Stevie65
      Lady

Congrats on making that step. As much as many thoughts and feels you felt just before you came out to her it must have been a big relief

Oh, what a huge step you made! I believe it gets a bit easier each time we do.

You are courageous!

You go girl!

Heather

Way to go Stevie!!!  Congratulations hon.  No more steps on your travels will be that big, and you made it!  I understand the feeling of telling someone the truth that has been a part of your previous life.  Many people knew me as Paula, as that is who they met at the clubs, for a long time, but the day my sister and I crossed that bridge was sooo awesome, and the pressure just evaporated.

Keep up the progress and enjoy that door opening just a little bit more.

WooHoo!!

PaulaF

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?