Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

We all have Memories that have beginning of our journey in to Cross-dressing. This was the start of my journey. To give you all some of my memories of growing up in a small Michigan town. I was one of 9 kids (6-boys and 3-girls) I was like any other boy growing up. Playing with all boys toys, doing the things boys do. Trying to have some fun, getting in to trouble all the time, doing bad in school (was picked on a lot). mom nor my dad know just what to do with me anymore. Just how many times could they yell at me, spank me, beat me with the belt. I felt like running away so many times. just to Scared of what they would do to me. I was 12 at the time. the year was 1968 my 1st memories of being forced to cross dress. Yes I did say forced. This was a horrific experience for any kid to go thow! Well it was a nice sunny summers day all of us kids were out playing in our yard. I was being my self as always and thaw a rock and hit one of my Sister’s, she ran balling in to the house to tell mom. Mom came out yelling my name over and over again (trying to keep it short here) telling me to get in to the house now. when I got there she pulled me bye my ear in to the house and over her knee I went, she pulled my pants down and spanked me a long time, I was crying as she told me to get in to the corner till your father gets home. I new I was in for the belt for sure. Standing there crying my little heart out not looking forward to dad getting home. Just knowing I was getting the belt for sure, and then he walked in mom told him what I had done and he started talking off his belt. I was crying so hard as he pulled my pants down whack, whack, whack, whack, whack he beat the —– out of my butt, legs he just kept beating me till I couldn’t stand any more. Then he said to mom do you have thing ready as I sit there crying and rubbing my but and legs I was in real pain. Mom said yes and dad picked me up and throw me in to there bed room on there bed. mom walked in to the room with all kinds of girls things and I said there is no way, and father whack, whack, whack, do you want any more he asked and I said no. Crying my little eyes out. mom told me to undress as father stood there with the belt in his hitting his hand, mom put panties on me as I was fighting dad held me down as mom putt one of my sister’s bras on crying my eyes out as she pulled a garter belt and then stockings as I sit the crying she pulled a slip over my head. all the time Dad calling me his little sissy. me crying so hard then mom pulled a little girls dress over my head as I cry. then dad said you may as well get used to it sissy you will be dress as a little girl for the next 2 weeks. As I lay there crying Dad picks me up and then throws me out side to play with all the other kids. I got up as all the other kids started laughing and calling me names, I ran to find some where to hide and cry. True to there word the next 2 weeks was more of the same. all the other kids told all there friends and all the laughing and calling me names never ended. I was never so heart, Scared and so embarrassed in all my life. But that was never the end of it, just the start. I just hated it all, but it went on till I was 16 and then they just stopped. That was 47 years ago and the hardest thing for me was trying to just understand for all my years why me and only me? I never asked them why. and never will! I so hated it back then. I don’t want any to feel sorry for what happened to me, Just wanted to tell someone why and how I started cross-dressing And yes I love to cross dress now so very much, I feel like am a woman in a mans body for a very long time. Love you all Jenny

Lynne
      Lady

I fel so sorry for you girl . I never had near the problems you had being a girl but I feel so bad what you had to deal with. Ever since I had open heart surgery a year and a half ago i get so emotional over almost everything ( they warned me this might happen ) and it does believe me .Any way if ever you need someone to talk to you can count on me .I might bawl my eyes out but I will talk to you i am for real girl .Lynne

Anonymous

thanks Lynne , but don’t feel sorry for me girl. its made me just who I am today. yes we can chat some time. Thanks Jenny

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Jenny welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

thanks girl

Hi Jenny You would think that with Cross dressing being forced on you the way it was and the abuse you endured you would hate it. but I am happy you like it. you never know how those first memories will turnout for you please enjoy it with all of you heart I have found out it can bee wonderful.

Love

Margaret

Anonymous

It was wonderful talking to you in chat MJ please keep in touch hugs !!!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Miss Jenny, sorry you went through what you did as a child but obviously you were a stronger person than they counted on! Glad you are able to still enjoy dressing now. And good to talk to you in the chat room!

Hey Jenny it was nice talking to you the other day I look forward to hearing from you again love Bethany

Jenny, a very touching and sad story especially you telling it ! Welcome to our world.
      I, always say it will get better each day and you have the support here when you want it.
      God Bless and Hugs,
      Stacey S.

When I was younger (8-9 years old) I used up all of my regular boys underwear, and my Mom was pissed off and said she didn’t have time to wash until the weekend. As I needed a clean pair, she handed me a pair of Burgundy nylon panties with slight lace trim. As I had no choice, I put them on in front of her. She patted by behind and said I looked cute in panties and maybe I should wear them all the time.  I am sure it was just a comment to reduce my embarrassment, however it end up being true. The next day she gave me a creme colored pair to wear, and the next day a light blue pair.  I was only 8-9 yrs old, but they felt special on me and maid my little boys cock tingle a little when the material rubbed against me. Although I hated wearing them and was afraid of getting caught, I also enjoyed that feeling when I had them on. I found myself hiding my regular underwear to “run out” of something to wear knowing that I would get a pair of her panties to wear that day. She found the stash one day as she was handing me a pair to wear, and said “Oh you must like wearing my panties, because your hiding yours”. She said if you like them so much, I will get you your own to wear. That afternoon she took me to Kmart and purchased 10 pairs of nylon panties in all different colors.  My regular underwear disappeared and I only had panties to wear in my drawer for the next few years. Was I forced to wear? Not sure, but I sure enjoyed the feeling those panties gave me at the time, and still enjoy it today.

Anonymous

Hugs MJ.  You know how I felt reading this.  I am happy you are in a better place now.

Miss Jenny,

First, welcome to the community.

Second, sorry you had to go through all that…….the way you relayed this part of your life, I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry…..so I did both….I can remember as a youth, my mum would use humiliation as a punishment….you btought back some memories!!!

Cookie! 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?