- November 27, 2020 at 9:18 am #411268Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1431Has thanked: 6674 timesBeen thanked: 7932 times
Come on lovelies…the forums need new ideas…get cooking…
…in the meantime, as a follow up to ” coming out to my coffee table’….now there are 4 albums…still no visitors to answer to and I still don’t care who knows amongst my friends…but I have spent a stupid amount of money to get 16 photos of me!!!! turned into canvas prints to hang…. everywhere in my flat.. what do you think…I’m sorry it’s boring…but like I say….beef up the forums!!!
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 1, 2020 at 2:18 am #412849Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 854Has thanked: 6702 timesBeen thanked: 3249 times
Don’t give up girl! We need you..
I’m no stranger to the naughty corner but it hasn’t stopped me sailing close to the wind….
Ha ha, I thought you bought your naughty corner and moved in permanently Mrs Moby Dick (is that better)
- December 1, 2020 at 2:15 am #412848Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 854Has thanked: 6702 timesBeen thanked: 3249 times
“Come on lovelies…the forums need new ideas…get cooking…”
Well… my ‘Ideas’ always get ‘shot down’…. so I’m not going to bother anymore…
Gosh Gen don’t please stop, you have contributed so positively, and have some great opinions, always a pleasure to read too. Contrasting views and opinions and ideas make for some great interactions, and some beautiful friendships.
- November 30, 2020 at 6:37 pm #412741GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 554Has thanked: 5233 timesBeen thanked: 2342 times
- December 1, 2020 at 2:03 am #412846stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1374Has thanked: 2031 timesBeen thanked: 5905 times
- December 1, 2020 at 12:24 am #412831Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1431Has thanked: 6674 timesBeen thanked: 7932 times
- November 30, 2020 at 2:57 am #412507PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 840 times
A fantastic and original idea. I can see the headlines in the paper already. Tate gallery calls in the administrators due to reduced foot fall, tour buses are now being redirected to England’s own GRACELAND. PYxx.
- November 30, 2020 at 7:31 am #412547
- November 29, 2020 at 3:05 am #412097Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 854Has thanked: 6702 timesBeen thanked: 3249 times
I’ve looked out my decorating brushes. So prepare yourself, I’m on my way. 🚗
What colour do you want to be? Mmm – could it be … cerise?
Well all could come over and have a one of those painting parties. Soon have looking ti
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Amanda Burton.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 28, 2020 at 11:36 am #411831Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 291Has thanked: 384 timesBeen thanked: 961 times
That’s fantastic Grace,
I think i might do the same thing although i could do with having a professional makeover and have a professional photographer take the pictures,
I’ve always wanted to be photographed in a white wedding dress holding a nice bouquet of flowers,
I’ve also wanted to be photographed wearing some sort of uniform like a womens naval uniform,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- November 28, 2020 at 5:37 am #411687Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 114Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
Im going to hang a photo of fem me on my den wall. Few will realize its me. It’ll go in with the photo collection of track cars, me with grid girls, and such.
- November 28, 2020 at 4:23 am #411673Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4244 times
Grace, instead of hanging the photos keep them in an album and ……
Hire a artist to paint you life size on canvas! Wearing something classy and a little revealing ….. it would be the centerpiece of your home – and a helluva conversation piece!!😁
- November 28, 2020 at 11:55 am #411843Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1431Has thanked: 6674 timesBeen thanked: 7932 times
- November 28, 2020 at 2:28 am #411619AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 701Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3829 times
I thought about a new topic, coming out to my cup of coffee. I have an ongoing love affair with coffee. If my cup of coffee was a woman, we would braid each others hair.
- November 28, 2020 at 4:19 am #411672Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4244 times
- November 28, 2020 at 12:21 am #411599AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I love this idea! Having prints of you hanging in your flat sounds awesome! I’d love that and then when guys come over and comment about the woman in the picture I would smile so bright inside and out.
- November 27, 2020 at 11:39 pm #411594Carolyne ShermanBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 316Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 950 times
So Grace, funny story about pics on the wall… When I was around 28 (long time ago) I framed and put a couple of pics of my femme self up in my bedroom of my house while I was still single. My mother came to visit and saw them. Knowing I was engaged and my fiancé she wanted to know who that woman was. I tried to just say a friend, but after she pushed it I told her to look again and finally told her it was me. She did not react well and left promptly the next morning (it was about a 4 hour drive home, hence the overnight). She has never been supportive but her nosing around my room bit her pretty hard that night. She went to a councilor who told her it wasn’t her problem and I had issues and needed professional help. She has since told me (after showing up unannounced and finding her daughter instead of her son) I was ruining my life. I took it in stride and told her I loved her.
Enjoy your photos and albums!! It’s your flat and your life!!!
- November 30, 2020 at 7:08 pm #412760Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 221Has thanked: 4329 timesBeen thanked: 1020 times
Both my parents were long gone before any of this came to the surface of my life, so I can’t really know how it would have gone, but in my mind I imagine my Mom being understanding and supportive, and my Father needing to go have a moment.
You showed great poise in your response, and I admire that.
- November 27, 2020 at 11:36 pm #411593Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1374Has thanked: 2031 timesBeen thanked: 5905 times
- November 27, 2020 at 5:55 pm #411518Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
- November 27, 2020 at 5:43 pm #411511Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 392Replies: 1633Has thanked: 7205 timesBeen thanked: 6193 times
Hi Grace, I think it’s a great idea! I’ve considered doing the same thing, and maybe someday when I get just the right pic I will. But then, anyone who comes to my door sees it in person anyway…if I’m not feeling that good about it right then I just dont answer the door (yea I know you know I’m in here, now what’s up?? 😅😅)
- November 27, 2020 at 6:40 pm #411531Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 392Replies: 1633Has thanked: 7205 timesBeen thanked: 6193 times
Maybe I can tell kind of a humorous lil story about that…
One evening I was coming home from somewhere, pulled into my neighborhood & passed one of my neighbors “Bob Bonge” in his vehicle. Well I had to pee pretty bad so once I got in the drive, I beelined it straight to the bathroom. While I was in there I heard someone beating on my door, “cop knock”. Finished up & came back to the living room just in time to hear Bob’s voice muttering, “D*mmit I know you’re in there, you just pulled in” lol…opened the door & there goes Bob pulling outta my drive… k see ya Bob! 😅
- November 27, 2020 at 9:18 pm #411571Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 416Has thanked: 752 timesBeen thanked: 1059 times
Yeah, Sa•man•tha, hearing a “cop knock” at the door has always been one of the greatest fears I have in my secretive CD life. I can only hope that my “Bob Bonge” will just go away as well, because I’ll surely NOT be opening the door!
And OBTW, congrats on being a featured member of the week!
- November 27, 2020 at 1:54 pm #411397Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 182Has thanked: 829 timesBeen thanked: 719 times
Good for you Grace they can love you and your pictures or clear off, your flat must be a more
welcoming and happier place to visit. I agree with you these topics need some spice.
A thought provoking question for a picture on your wall would be, become a Beautiful Bride as I am sure you would be on the arm of a man. Then invite people around for a response.
Best wishes from your Bridesmaid
- November 27, 2020 at 11:18 am #411336
- November 27, 2020 at 10:57 am #411318Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 854Has thanked: 6702 timesBeen thanked: 3249 times
Hi sweetie, yeah you are right, need some fresh topics, so will try and think of a few.
Think we had a conversation about this the other, where I said I would “scare myself sh**less” coming down in the morning and seeing pics of me on the wall, frightening sweetie, frightening. But you sweetie very photogenic. I do hope many friends get to see your albums, but they need to see behind the pics to the real person we all know and love on here, the girl with humour, compassion, caring, with a beautiful heart, and zest for life. A picture doesn’t tell the true story of its subject. ❤️❤️
- November 28, 2020 at 3:15 am #411637
- November 27, 2020 at 11:04 am #411325Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1431Has thanked: 6674 timesBeen thanked: 7932 times
Thank you, wow….I could have saved so much money and just hung your kind words in my hallway…..
…you are such a gorgeous friend…grace ❤️💋
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 27, 2020 at 12:39 pm #411354Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 854Has thanked: 6702 timesBeen thanked: 3249 times
I’m just being an honest friend sweetie, and I think many of the girls on here would agree with me. It’s a privilege to be your friend, so thank you for that Grace. ❤️💋
- November 27, 2020 at 1:46 pm #411383
- November 27, 2020 at 10:01 am #411296Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 1991 times
- November 27, 2020 at 9:37 am #411283Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
- November 27, 2020 at 9:31 am #411275
- November 27, 2020 at 9:24 am #411273
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.