• This topic has 29 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Come on lovelies…the forums need new ideas…get cooking…

…in the meantime, as a follow up to ” coming out to my coffee table’….now there are 4 albums…still no visitors to answer to and I still don’t care who knows amongst my friends…but I have spent a stupid amount of money to get 16 photos of me!!!! turned into canvas prints to hang…. everywhere in my flat.. what do you think…I’m sorry it’s boring…but like I say….beef up the forums!!!

Anonymous

Those sound great Grace, I bet you look hot in them.

Grace

Im with you on that Grace.  Something to give the forums a little more life!  Not sure what just yet…but Im sure us Girls can figure out something!

Robyn ❤️

An album, genius. Its an awesome way to come out Grace, might have to borrow that one.

Anonymous

Hi sweetie, yeah you are right, need some fresh topics, so will try and think of a few.

Think we had a conversation about this the other, where I said I would “scare myself sh**less” coming down in the morning and seeing pics of me on the wall, frightening sweetie, frightening. But you sweetie very photogenic. I do hope many friends get to see your albums, but they need to see behind the pics to the real person we all know and love on here, the girl with humour, compassion, caring, with a beautiful heart, and zest for life. A picture doesn’t tell the true story of its subject. ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Thank you, wow….I could have saved so much money and just hung your kind words in my hallway…..

…you are such a gorgeous  friend…grace ❤️💋

Anonymous

I’m just being an  honest friend sweetie, and I think many of the girls on here would agree with  me. It’s a privilege to be your friend, so thank you for that Grace. ❤️💋

Anonymous

Amanda, You took the words right out of my mouth. Grace is a GREAT friend and a  Beautiful Sweetheart.

Kathleen

I couldnt agree more,Amanda. Grace ,you inspire us all with your beauty an “Grace” 🙂
        Regine

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Photos of Grace? I think that’s GREAT!!

Anonymous

Good for you Grace they can love you and your pictures or clear off, your flat must be a more

welcoming and happier place to visit.  I agree with you these topics need some spice.

A thought provoking question for a picture on your wall would be, become a Beautiful Bride as I am sure you would be on the arm of a man. Then invite people around for a response.

Best wishes from your Bridesmaid

Sarah xx

When you say a stupid amount of money all I thought was “what a great investment”

I love to see you and your home Grace.

Anonymous
      Lady

So Grace, funny story about pics on the wall…  When I was around 28 (long time ago) I framed and put a couple of pics of my femme self up in my bedroom of my house while I was still single. My mother came to visit and saw them. Knowing I was engaged and my fiancé she wanted to know who that woman was. I tried to just say a friend, but after she pushed it I told her to look again and finally told her it was me. She did not react well and left promptly the next morning (it was about a 4 hour drive home, hence the overnight). She has never been supportive but her nosing around my room bit her pretty hard that night. She went to a councilor who told her it wasn’t her problem and I had issues and needed professional help. She has since told me (after showing up unannounced and finding her daughter instead of her son) I was ruining my life. I took it in stride and told her I loved her.

Enjoy your photos and albums!!  It’s your flat and your life!!!

🍷C

Both my parents were long gone before any of this came to the surface of my life, so I can’t really know how it would have gone, but in my mind I imagine my Mom being understanding and supportive, and my Father needing to go have a moment.

You showed great poise in your response, and I admire that.

Anonymous

I love this idea! Having prints of you hanging in your flat sounds awesome! I’d love that and then when guys come over and comment about the woman in the picture I would smile so bright inside and out.

Anonymous

I thought about a new topic, coming out to my cup of coffee. I have an ongoing love affair with coffee. If my cup of coffee was a woman, we would braid each others hair.

Kay

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

That might be trouble Kay.  I love different types of coffees!  Arabica in the morning, an Irish coffee in the evening.  I’d hate to be unfaithful to one…  lol

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie,

I would not be cheating. When it comes to coffee, I’m a polygamist!

❤Kay

Timing (and location) is everything! I have a Coffee thread, but it’s over on TGH!?!? It’s a straight coffee thread; no talking to your cup!!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Grace, instead of hanging the photos keep them in an album and ……

Hire a artist to paint you life size on canvas!  Wearing something classy and a little revealing ….. it would be the centerpiece of your home – and a helluva conversation piece!!😁

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie

The only painters I know paint walls and ceilings……

so for me it may be too….

Emulsional !!!!

Im going to hang a photo of fem me on my den wall. Few will realize its me. It’ll go in with the photo collection of track cars, me with grid girls, and such.

Anonymous

That’s fantastic Grace,

I think i might do the same thing although i could do with having a professional makeover and have a professional photographer take the pictures,

I’ve always wanted to be photographed in a white wedding dress holding a nice bouquet of flowers,

I’ve also wanted to be photographed wearing some sort of uniform like a womens naval uniform,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=412066]
      Well all could come over and have a one of those painting parties. Soon have looking ti

Plumb tucker.

A fantastic and original idea. I can see the headlines in the paper already. Tate gallery calls in the administrators due to reduced foot fall, tour buses are now being redirected to England’s own GRACELAND. PYxx.

Anonymous

PY….how brilliant!!!….

so funny…huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=412741]
      Gosh Gen don’t please stop, you have contributed so positively, and have some great opinions, always a pleasure to read too. Contrasting views and opinions and ideas make for some great interactions, and some beautiful friendships.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=412846]
      Ha ha, I thought you bought your naughty corner and moved in permanently Mrs  Moby Dick (is that better)

Yeah, Sa•man•tha, hearing a “cop knock” at the door has always been one of the greatest fears I have in my secretive CD life. I can only hope that my “Bob Bonge” will just go away as well, because I’ll surely NOT be opening the door!

And OBTW, congrats on being a featured member of the week!

Anonymous

Wow Gen…. please don’t stop!!!…. opinions are so very important….go girl!!!!

Hopefully, grace x

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?