Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve decided to include my daughters fiancé into the ‘circle of trust’ today.

They’ve been together for over 3 years now and are planning their marriage for  next year.

Ive only hesitated this long because he and I both work in the same place and god forbid these 2 don’t work out at some point in the future that could make things pretty awkward. Even more so considering my brother in law also works at the same place and he and my wife haven’t spoken in years and he would absolutely not be supportive.

I’m a Little bit nervous to be honest, after all, it’s been almost 2 years since I’ve had this kind of conversation. Rei is out, and I have no desire to stuff her back in the closet and this seems to be the next logical step.

Wish me luck!

I wish you luck.Hope everything works out for you.

Good I really hope it goes smoothly for you .sonia xxx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hope all goes well for you Rei.  The fear of exposing yourself like this is both terrifying and exciting.  Similar to when I told one of my 4 brothers last week.  It turned out he just said it is what it is.  Again good luck!

Sandy

Anonymous

Good on you Rei , you feel the time is right  😊😊🌹🌹

Anonymous

Hello Rei darling

I love that you are so positive about Rei’s future and she is definitely here to stay. I think whoever you reveal Rei to, it’s a brave move. To come out to people you work with is a leap of faith to say the least!!!…

…but honey, look how far you have come in such a SHORT time. You are brimming with confidence, your immediate family have your back….so maybe there will never be a better time…..good luck girlfriend, i so admire you.

Huggs, grace ❤️

Good luck Rei,  hope it goes well   for you🤞🤞🤞

Sending warm thoughts and strength you way! You got this gurl!

~Josie💖

Anonymous

Very Best Wishes Rei I love your positivity, I hope everything go’s how you want it.

Love Sarah xx

Good luck Rei you have the confidence and the drive to make this happen and you will so proud of you sister  as coming out to family is as hard as a friend  and you have this in you and we stand beside you not behind but beside you girlfriend 💋💋

Stephanie Bass

Wishing you all the luck, Rei. You are a strong woman,and we are all here rooting for you,and virtually holding your hand
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Rei think real hard before you do this my friend, as the disadvantages may far outweigh the advantages

Nervous?  No kidding, were all nervous for you!!

You got your wife and kids behind you.  Stand tall Rei!!

Best of luck to you.

XO – Robyn  🤗❤️  Go get em Girl!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well then, Best of Luck to you!

Amy

Firstly let me thank all of you Fantastic Ladies here for your encouragement and support, it’s no exaggeration when I say your strength has given me more courage than I knew I possessed.

Secondly, the ‘talk’ went exceptionally well. If all young men in their early 20’s were so open and receptive to change as my future son in law, the world be a far safer and more loving place for everyone.

I truly gained a friend and ally this evening (but jeez, it took me hours into the visit for me to finally spill the beans! My wife was giving me the ‘just say it already look! Lol)

I am emotionally spent, my mouth is pasty and dry and I’ve never felt better!

Good night all,

Love Rei

[postquote quote=405625]
      WOOOO HOOOO!!!! 😁🤗❤️

Big Hugs!!  Robyn

Emily
      Lady

I’m coming in a bit late to this conversation. So, instead of wishing you luck, I am showering congratulations on a successful outcome. I know that when I have someone in my life that I want to share Emily with, not much will stop me from doing so. Although, it is definitely never easy. Well done you for having the courage to go through with it.

Anonymous

Good luck Rei, wishing all the best, and hope all goes well.

Amanda xx

I am late to this conversation, is  there a wife who you have discussed this with first .  How did it go. Py xx.

No worries Py, my wife and 2 young adult daughters are 100% on board already, it was with their blessing!
        Everything went famously, I don’t think anyone could ask for more.

Super happy for you Rei, your new world is just beginning to open .Pyxx.

Good Luck Rei!!

I hope it all works out smoothly and satisfactorily to ends you need it to.  Maybe your daughter could soften the news for him a little before he meets you.  Are you going to be presenting as Rei when you do it?

Smile and keep a positive outlook hon.

PaulaF

Thank you Paula. No, I won’t be presenting all out just yet, but I gave him fair notice to expect to see me looking different from what he’s used to. I’m attempting to be sensitive and don’t plan on fully enfemme out of the gate!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?