Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

I would be Albert Einstein or Olivia wilde.

Olivia is much prettier and I would love to dress and pass as her.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hmmm! let me chew on that one for a couple days and get back with you!

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Squirrel.

Oh so many people (male.and female) cone to mind.

Ohh, so many fantasies:

Political/Religious – Jesus, Abraham, Mohammed – just to get some things sorted out

Actors: Elizabeth McGovern – I’ve had a crush on her since Racing with the Moon and probably even before that. Gena Davis – tall, smart, gorgeous. Jodie Foster – just because. Rosie O’Donnell or Ellen DeGeneres – why not? Susan Sarandon – Touch me, touch me, touch me…

Others? Jack Nicklaus or Arnold Palmer or Lee Trevino or Natalie Gulbis or Annika Sorenstam or Michelle Wie…It would be nice to shoot par or better.

And on and on and on…

Anonymous

I would be Zoe permanently ! XX

Anonymous

Hello girls!!!!
      Nicole Kidman(love everything about her,specially the skin);
      Julianne Moore(love her hair and mouth);
      Cristina Ferreira ( portuguese tv presenter with the most gorgeous legs on earth);
      Gabriela Duarte ( brazilian actress with the perfect ass ive seen);
      Ill post more lattelly.
      Kisses

Anonymous

I’m going to go with Zoe on this one,I would be Heather permanently.

Anonymous

Yea….I like me…why would i want to be anyone else??? Ok can I be rich?? I will take wealthy xoxo

Anonymous

First choice – me, modestly wealthy, shave off a couple of decades (I seem to recall being in my thirties was fun but as long as I can keep my experiences and knowledge, I have an inkling a new me would be much, MUCH more riotous…:))

2nd choice – if I have to be someone… and that someone was female… then a whole host of intelligent, strong and gorgeous young women spring to mind (this is a fantasy, right?) but she has to be British (of course!) so my top choice must be Emily Blunt… clever, modest, oh so proper and fit as a butcher’s dog to boot… <sigh>

Katey x

Anonymous

I would go with Tina Turner, but after she left Ike 🙂

Anonymous

Princess Kate Middleton , beautiful , elegant , yet down to earth and has the world on a string .

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ok I would combine Bobbiebell and Katey V’s choices

Outside me-Princess Middleton would be cool-don;t we ALL have a little princess in us already?

But yes-to be truly Cynthia-about 22 years younger-making me abut 28; professional woman with a job I love-steady income and modest savings(comfortable but not rich). 60-70 lbs lighter(125-130); decent but not bombshell figure-think sweet girl next door looks:). Less shy than I am now and about to find the love of my life-who would that be? Not sure-willing to explore both options!
      I’ve always been a romantic at heart!
      Cynthia

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?