Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you could dress only one day a week for an entire day, which day of the week would you choose and why?

Hugs Candace

Anonymous

Such an easy answer, luv. The one ending in “y” (giggle)!

On the same track every day that ends in day.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

It would have to be Saturday……………..workweek is Monday thru Friday and would not want to share that having to wear a uniform, even if it was femme………..On Saturday, I can dress in what I want to wear, have fun and have Sunday to rest and reflect on all the fun I had.  karley

Anonymous

Sunday definitely.

Anonymous

Goodbye Candace

because if if I could only dress ONE  day a week….I would be finding the highest building in town……and jumping off!!!

Swan diving gracefully.       ❤️

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Sadly far too many of us wind up doing this sort of thing…😢

Stevie

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Grace, ladies… I had to delete some of these posts.  Theres just no humor in suicide….

Stevie ❤

Anonymous

Sorry Stevie….I would go to the naughty corner….but I’m not allowed x

No Grace this is not an option at any time as this would be a very sad day in our lives we have had enough of this  so not no but Hell no missy  ok enough soap box  sweety no more bad talk ..💞💋💋💋💋🌹🌹

Anonymous

It would have to be Friday then i could go to first Friday of the month in Leeds,

That is when this lock down finishes and we can travel about again it would be nice to meet up with some of the girls for a night out and go dancing,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Oh my… only one day a week?  Not sure if I could handle it as I dress more often then that but I’d say Saturday I guess.

Anonymous

Ash darling, they just passed a law that you MUST dress more than once a week so those sexy legs are on display more often! 💋

Anonymous

Monday for sure! The weekend is done, all those family obligations have passed. I have the house to myself for much of the day from very early morning so I have time to buzz, get 😎, shave and manicure what’s left (😉), maybe work on my make up skills a little, dress and relax in an appropriate or inappropriate manner.

Sounds like I’m pretty sure it’s Monday, doesn’t it?🤣😘

Haley

Anonymous

Friday.

I’d want it to be a weekday so I wouldn’t miss out on places being open, and Friday seems like the best weekday to go somewhere.

Rachel

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I umm,  I think would pick hump day…   (don’t say it!)

Middle of the week  Wednesday seems like the longest and dullest day to many, that’s  why.  Just looking for the longest day possible to spice up.

Kind of harsh torture tho….  How about one day where we can’t dress?  I could sleep through that then.

Well done Super Amanda!  Gotta save Grace.

Alice

Anonymous

Saturday, shopping and the beauty parlour in the afternoon and at night dolled up to the nines for dinner and dancing

Any day would be awesome, 24 hours of finally being comfortable would be a dream.  Just would have to decide what to wear, LOL.

Gloria

hHi Candace nice to meet you and it would have to be ??? I dont know what day as i my wife lets me evening dress every day as a night gown panties and lipstick to help be pretty then most weekends if family or company dont show up and have to change in a hurry ha ha .. so hard to decide when but if i had to decide it would be Saturday then it could carry over to Sunday ha ha as im greedy  and want all my time ..

Stephanie Bass

Stevie65
      Lady

The Day that ends in Y. It would only work that way.

Stevie

Any day would be suitable to get dressed however I think I’d pick either Saturday or Saunday, as I’d have more time to be out and about.

xoxo

Daisy

Wednesday. Why not Wednesday?

Lee Ann

I would choose any day with a guaranteed 0% chance of anyone knocking or ringing the doorbell. Sadly, there is no such day of the week. So I have to be satisfied with dressing at low-risk times of the day: late evenings thru early morning.

However, Mardi Gras is the 16th of Feb, and I’m promising myself a full 24 hrs en femme, à la maison.

Anonymous

as my clip ons and your dangly’s Jingle in the breeze…It would be an honour honey…… Geronimo!!!!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?