- January 16, 2021 at 6:57 am #433901Candace BaciParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 92Has thanked: 327 timesBeen thanked: 712 times
- January 18, 2021 at 2:37 pm #435058Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 430Has thanked: 782 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
I would choose any day with a guaranteed 0% chance of anyone knocking or ringing the doorbell. Sadly, there is no such day of the week. So I have to be satisfied with dressing at low-risk times of the day: late evenings thru early morning.
However, Mardi Gras is the 16th of Feb, and I’m promising myself a full 24 hrs en femme, à la maison.
- January 18, 2021 at 10:22 am #434964Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 595Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 1897 times
Wednesday. Why not Wednesday?
- January 18, 2021 at 8:49 am #434924stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1667Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 7345 times
Dress tomorrow. (based on that pub sign : “free beer tomorrow.”)
- January 18, 2021 at 8:48 am #434923Daisy MarieBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 83Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
Any day would be suitable to get dressed however I think I’d pick either Saturday or Saunday, as I’d have more time to be out and about.
- January 18, 2021 at 8:42 am #434918Stevie65LadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 175Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
The Day that ends in Y. It would only work that way.
- January 17, 2021 at 7:30 am #434428Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1326Has thanked: 13232 timesBeen thanked: 4313 times
hHi Candace nice to meet you and it would have to be ??? I dont know what day as i my wife lets me evening dress every day as a night gown panties and lipstick to help be pretty then most weekends if family or company dont show up and have to change in a hurry ha ha .. so hard to decide when but if i had to decide it would be Saturday then it could carry over to Sunday ha ha as im greedy and want all my time ..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 16, 2021 at 5:13 pm #434148Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 156Has thanked: 2105 timesBeen thanked: 751 times
- January 16, 2021 at 4:38 pm #434146Giselle ReevesLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 144Has thanked: 578 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
- January 17, 2021 at 7:11 am #434420
- January 16, 2021 at 3:09 pm #434120
- January 16, 2021 at 11:52 am #434021Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 993Has thanked: 4709 timesBeen thanked: 5144 times
I umm, I think would pick hump day… (don’t say it!)
Middle of the week Wednesday seems like the longest and dullest day to many, that’s why. Just looking for the longest day possible to spice up.
Kind of harsh torture tho…. How about one day where we can’t dress? I could sleep through that then.
- January 16, 2021 at 11:41 am #434012Rachel CynthiaLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- January 16, 2021 at 11:37 am #434009Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 282 times
Monday for sure! The weekend is done, all those family obligations have passed. I have the house to myself for much of the day from very early morning so I have time to buzz, get 😎, shave and manicure what’s left (😉), maybe work on my make up skills a little, dress and relax in an appropriate or inappropriate manner.
Sounds like I’m pretty sure it’s Monday, doesn’t it?🤣😘
- January 16, 2021 at 11:17 am #434000Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 97Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
- January 16, 2021 at 11:37 am #434010Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 85Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
- January 16, 2021 at 11:06 am #433992Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 394Has thanked: 732 timesBeen thanked: 1319 times
It would have to be Friday then i could go to first Friday of the month in Leeds,
That is when this lock down finishes and we can travel about again it would be nice to meet up with some of the girls for a night out and go dancing,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 16, 2021 at 10:46 am #433986AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
- January 17, 2021 at 7:35 am #434429Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1326Has thanked: 13232 timesBeen thanked: 4313 times
No Grace this is not an option at any time as this would be a very sad day in our lives we have had enough of this so not no but Hell no missy ok enough soap box sweety no more bad talk ..💞💋💋💋💋🌹🌹
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 17, 2021 at 3:35 am #434351Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 993Has thanked: 4709 timesBeen thanked: 5144 times
Grace, ladies… I had to delete some of these posts. Theres just no humor in suicide….
- January 17, 2021 at 5:41 am #434393AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
Sorry Stevie….I would go to the naughty corner….but I’m not allowed x
- January 17, 2021 at 12:59 am #434254
- January 16, 2021 at 10:41 am #433982
- January 16, 2021 at 8:06 am #433937karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 420Has thanked: 1907 timesBeen thanked: 1192 times
It would have to be Saturday……………..workweek is Monday thru Friday and would not want to share that having to wear a uniform, even if it was femme………..On Saturday, I can dress in what I want to wear, have fun and have Sunday to rest and reflect on all the fun I had. karley
- January 16, 2021 at 7:38 am #433929
- January 16, 2021 at 7:04 am #433905DuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 85Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
- January 16, 2021 at 7:06 am #433910
- January 16, 2021 at 11:10 am #433994
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.