- October 23, 2020 at 8:09 pm #397934Joe SandersonParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
My name is Joe and I have been crossdressing for most of my life. I recently came out to my therapist, who is now the only other person who knows my secret. I love to dress whenever I get the chance, especially in skirts and heels. I present as a cis straight man and I am not sure if that is truly what I am. I am in the process of figuring that out, so if anyone has any advice or tips, I am all ears. Looking forward to chatting!
- November 1, 2020 at 2:37 pm #401495
- October 30, 2020 at 10:28 am #400735
- October 26, 2020 at 2:09 pm #399076Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 290Has thanked: 717 timesBeen thanked: 1108 times
All things considered, what you figure out is what you are. As men, when we realize the power of this statement…
“I, and I alone get to define my masculinity/femininity. No one else does!”
…we become very empowered.
You dont have to toss yourself into a category unless you choose to. You do what works for you.
- October 26, 2020 at 1:56 pm #399072Kendra BeaufordParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
Hi Joe, here’s my take on your question, concerning fem names.
For me, Kendra is a name I’ve always liked, and it’s similar to my male name. Beauford, though, not really sure where that came from…🙃😆
- October 26, 2020 at 12:48 pm #399053
- October 24, 2020 at 7:22 pm #398252Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 833Has thanked: 7357 timesBeen thanked: 2509 times
Hi Joe nice to meet you and congrats on having courage to come out and start looking for someone to talk to besides your therapist we all listen real good and give advice to best of our ability . So get settled in and enjoy yourself much to see and do here . also have you picked a femme name yet we all dont mind Joe but You will feel more at ease here .Hugs girlfriend
- October 24, 2020 at 6:54 pm #398236Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 473Has thanked: 2966 timesBeen thanked: 1748 times
- October 24, 2020 at 3:26 pm #398190Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 999Has thanked: 2331 timesBeen thanked: 2051 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
PS: It is 100% okay to use your female name on here, and thanks for joining Joe.
- October 24, 2020 at 11:19 am #398094
- October 24, 2020 at 5:13 am #398019AlinaParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 107Has thanked: 356 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
- October 23, 2020 at 9:09 pm #397943Kendra BeaufordParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
- October 23, 2020 at 8:52 pm #397942Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 304Replies: 1442Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 5113 times
Hi Joe! Congrats on opening up with your therapist hon, it’s so helpful to have someone to talk to & sort thru with. C’mon in and explore with us and make some friends. Welcome to CDH, if you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me, enjoy your journey & thanks for introducing yourself 😊
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.