Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

My name is Joe and I have been crossdressing for most of my life. I recently came out to my therapist, who is now the only other person who knows my secret. I love to dress whenever I get the chance, especially in skirts and heels. I present as a cis straight man and I am not sure if that is truly what I am. I am in the process of figuring that out, so if anyone has any advice or tips, I am all ears. Looking forward to chatting!

Joe

Anonymous

Hi, Joe! I’m glad you’re here, as this is a great site, and there is a lot of support. PM me, too, if you need to talk.

Kendrabea👠

Joe, welcome. I have only been here a short time, but the girls her are great. Both of my sisters know about me and support my desire, we send tips on clothing and styles. Good luck with your desire.

Hi Joe,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS: It is 100% okay to use your female name on here, and thanks for joining Joe.

Hi Joe. Cross dresser heaven is a great place to explore and meet people much like yourself. Welcome, it’s nice to meet you!

Hi Joe nice to meet you and congrats on having courage to come out and start looking for someone to talk to besides your therapist we all listen real good and give advice to best of our ability . So get settled in and enjoy yourself  much to see and do here . also have you picked a femme name yet we all dont mind Joe but You will feel more at ease here .Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Guess I really don’t know how to choose a lady name. Any tips for that?

Anonymous

Hi Joe, here’s my take on your question, concerning fem names.

For me, Kendra is a name I’ve always liked, and it’s similar to my male name. Beauford, though, not really sure where that came from…🙃😆

Hugs,

Kendrabea

All things considered, what you figure out is what you are.  As men, when we realize the power of this statement…

“I, and I alone get to define my masculinity/femininity. No one else does!”

…we become very empowered.

You dont have to toss yourself into a category unless you choose to.  You do what works for you.

Robyn

Welcome Joe!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joe    Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?