• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am newer to Crossdressing but it has become a passion. I have always dreamed of going out but besides a car ride that has not happened. Well that all changed this past weekend thanks to a group I found on this website and Dawn Judson. Dawn was kind enough to invite me to a get together they were having ,. It was being held at a Crossdresser/Trans friendly Wig-Makeup Salon. She also informed me that I could set a appointment to get my makeup and hair done before hand if I would like. Being newer to makeup and such it sounded like a great idea. Since it was a bit of a distance from where I live I booked a hotel for a overnight stay and looked forward to the event. My heart was beating when I arrived to my appointment but the staff was friendly and welcoming. It was all of a blur after that Lol but was soon the other girls started arriving for the event , I will never forget the feeling as I was putting my heels on ,my hands were shaking for sure. I walked into the room with the other girls and just was so happy being among  them. This was a big step for me . I have never been comfortable meeting new people never mind adding being Krista to the situation. I honestly did have to step out for a minute to collect my thoughts but went back in had a drink and joined the Party. I was very happy to finally meet Dawn in person .Afterwards most of us went to  a Local club for a couple of drinks and great conversation. After everyone left I drove back to the Hotel and realized that I would be walking in alone . I took a deep breath walked towards the elevator , A gentleman was coming out just smiled at me and he did look back (not sure if it was a good or bad look Lol). I got into my room , took off my heels and just relived the night. I was Lucky to have Dawn making me feel comfortable . I hope everyone who is thinking of going out can find that person or group to help them live out their dream . Take advantage of the Group Pages on this website. If There is not a Local one consider starting one and others from you area will hopefully join . I do not know if I am ready to go solo yet but thanks to last weekend I am one step closer to doing so.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is so wonderful, Krista! I am so happy for you, and I am so glad Dawn was able to help you! She is so wonderful!

Wow! That must have been an awesome experience. So glad you found the opportunity (and jealous too!).

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Krista,

OMG your story rocks!

You brought back memories of my first few times out and meeting people.  Like you, CDH made my world a little smaller and more accessible.  I’ve made some lifelong friends from that group of sisters I met in the early days.  Stories like yours are testament to what CDH is all about. So happy for you!

/EA

Anonymous

That is so awesome!! I am super happy for you. Way to go!!

It is great that you were able to go out with like minded people. It is also a validation of how CDH is a wonderful place filled with encouraging and helpful ladies.

Having a companion relieves 90 percent of the anxiety I know. Now that you have experienced the feeling Krista it becomes even easier to go it alone. Congrats sis

Anonymous

Wonderful! Being out in public is perhaps the most empowering and enjoyable experience a transgender person can have!

J J
      Lady

It must have been wonderful to have such great in-person support. While I have not experienced such support in-person, I have had the support and encouragement of many cyberfriends to help me be open about my dressing and going out. All my little milestones have been helped by supportive members of sites such as this. Most of those accomplishments happened before I joined here, but I see the same support here as I have at other sites.

We are all normal people who just happen to enjoy feminine wear. Some people enjoy goth clothes, others preppy wear, to each their own.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?