• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lea.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Jeggings and Leggings are fun to wear and their are Jeggings and Leggings for men ,  but I love to wear ladies jeans type jeggings with Tieks or Ladies sandals with a long t shirt or cami with a loose ladies jacket . My legs are long and skinny and I love the attention I get from men in public . Usually I wear a tunic with leggings or a very short pair of shorts and a leotard or upper body suit . They are fun to accessories and to carry a purse or shoulder bag . They are very fashionable now and are inexpensive and can be worn with Spanx to give you a beautiful slender look .  I adore flattery and if you have slender legs you can rock them in public because all the attention goes to your legs

Anonymous

Oh Karyn, you’re so right on Girl. I recently picked up a pair of Cha Cha Vente leggings at Stein Mart. I’m 5-7 and with the legging inseam at 27 1/2″ just enough ankle shows. Great look with OP wedge thongs or heels. Yes, I do enjoy the attention too!

Lea
      Lady

Leggings are so comfortable….no wonder women seem to wear them more than jeans, and they’re so flexible to pair with a tunic, short dress, shorts and with flats, heels, sandals, wedges.I too like how slender they make my legs look, while smoothening out any odd areas.

If more men only tried them, and ditched those old school hideous baggy sweat pants.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Jeggings and Leggings Style’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?