• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been struggling with the desire to crossdress and have a full feminine identity for a long time. Have begun exploring and putting the pieces together over the past year. Still confused and scared but spouse is very supportive. I do feel alone though and unsure how to make Jill a full woman. I hope to find some help and ideas here as well as talk to others who are sharing the same journey. Cheers

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jill…. welcome, your among many all here to help you in many ways . Never worry about being alone no more,  besides that one person who knows now you have a whole community . Just ask many if these ladies for advice and you’ll receive full understanding and support. I too am and somewhat still closeted. Just my wife knows after opening up to her this year. What I’ve learned and discovered here has truly help me understand these urges and reduce the confusion and slowly help me show what this means and most of all to cope with these feelings and to embrace it in a positive way. I hid these thoughts for many years by now with support of this amazing site and most of all my wife I’ve starting to open up in so many ways. Feeling good about myself and importantly not caring  any more about what Society and others think. Yes dear enjoy your passion girls here understand so now stand proud and wash those fears away. Look for friends as there  are everywhere and chat with others,  I’m happy you have joined us and would chat if you need to. From Toronto you say,  that’s wonderful having another Canadian gurl and especially one from Ontario… hi I’m from Peterborough…

Hugs&kisses…

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome,Jill,there are so many of us here, in the same boat as you. Happily you have the support of your wife, that is something many of us long for.
      You have come to the most wonderful place for girls like us, welcome welcome welcome.
      Oh,and I’m not too far north of you, in Simcoe county:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Welcome to CDH Jill!

I can say by coming here, you wont feel alone for much longer.  In a way we all have a similar story. Your blessed to have a supportive spouse.

Take a deep breath and relax.  There’s no rush or requirement as to making Jill a full woman. 🙂

xoxo – Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jill and Welcome.

I am sorta new to accepting my feelings too and I have found a lot of support here as I’m sure you will too. All the girls here are great and helpful. Your spouse’s support will be a big help to you as well as not everyone gets that. Good luck and hope to talk to you sometime.

Maria

Thanks everyone. I feel like I am putting together a puzzle which I really want to do and complete but I am missing some of the pieces. I feel great when a piece fits into place like this weekend my wife and I went shopping. I bought the cutest pink cardigan and an amazing vintage pink silk dress. Together they look stunning. I had shivers in my body. I felt the closest to being Jill I have ever felt. This week I am really hoping to pop a really big piece into place by getting my first women’s haircut. I am thinking of a cute sexy pixie cut. I will have to wear a baseball hat for a while to cover but I am feeling adventurous and wanting to this for a long time.

Anonymous

very fortunate to have a supporting SO. Mine embarrassed me . She said she would support me but shaking your head and calling me a freak does not sound too supportive. Now i am on my own, dressing every day, extremely happy in my transformation to be who i really am. Do you know whats ironic, she wore jeans all the time . tee-shirt too. Sounds like she is a crossdresser.

Jessica136

OMG do I know the pain of that!! OUCH!!  That stings horribly!

Im sorry you went thru that.  Your here now though and thats what counts.  You’ll find a trememndous amount of support here.

xo – Robyn

Hi Jill, welcome to CDH. There is so much to process as you open up, it can be scary, confusing and every answer seems to lead to another question. Lucky for you, you are absolutely in the right place for help and support.

Jessica 136

also very sorry that  happened. That would shut me down for a long time and I would put Jill away. You are very brave and strong. I am very scared of putting Jill out in the public for fear  of comments like that.

Anonymous

Hi Jill,

Nice to meet you! The girls here are all very supportive and all of us are here for you.

Kay

Hi Jill,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jill!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jill! We are glad to have you as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Nothing but love and support to be found here. Have fun!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?