• This topic has 21 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Carol.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, there is a lot I’d like to say but I’ll try and keep the intro brief.

I’ve been cross dressing in private since my youth but in recent years since being single again I have experimented more frequently. I have never discussed this with anyone before so please forgive any silly or naïve comments, but at this stage in my life I feel the need to share this with someone.

I think for me the practice is entirely sexual in nature, exploring femininity privately, but firmly embracing masculinity in my daily life and relationships. I’m not sure how common that is in this community but I’d be fascinated to hear your views and experiences.

Look forward to chatting.

-Jess

Hi Jess

Welcome

Look forward to speaking with you

Love

Anna xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jess,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I am also from the U.K. You will find lot of support and friendship on the site.

I am happy to chat anytime so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Hi Jess welcome girl, I’m from the U.K. as well and I have a lot of the same feelings x

Hi Jessica

It’s always nice to welcome another UK girl, you will find lots of help support and friendship here. If you want to chat PM me any time…………….xx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jessica ,

Welcome to CDH !

“exploring femininity privately, but firmly embracing masculinity in my daily life and
      relationships”
      That sounds very familiar.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Jess,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Krisy
      Lady

Hi Jess,
      Sounds very familiar. Lots of great information and very helpful community. Spend time looking over threads and ask lots of questions

Krisy xx

Anonymous

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and messages 🙂

Hello and welcome Jess. There is a fair degree of UK representation here.

And yes, those feelings ound very familiar.

Regards

Jen.x

Welcome Jessica another girl from the United Kingdom

Always glad to chat

Liz

Anonymous

Hi Jessica

UK too (Cornwall)

There are all sorts here, as you’ll find when you start exploring. Personally, I’m straight, a little bit of a fetishist, some autogynophilia and a whole lot of stress relief.

Welcome to the zoo!

Connie
      xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kayla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie

Zsazsa here from Canberra Australia (but have lived in Ireland and England). For me it started with an obsession in my early 20s of buying female clothes in charity shops all around the Greater London area when I had a mid-week day off and my girlfriend was working. Though most of the time I came away empty handed because I was to nervous. After many years of dormancy, my longing to see the femme side of me has resurfaced big time. Like you, I think on-line shopping has been a major contributor. I think autogynophilia best describes how I feel about it. What I once felt as a fetish, has become something quite different. I just love to see the female version of myself. Unlike many CDers, I have minimal interest sexy underwear. I’m more interested in how the clothing and makeup can transform me externally so that I can go out and pass as a woman – or at least pass as a relatively feminine crossdresser 🙂

Zsazsa

Hi Back Zsazsa nice meeting you as for myself here its a lot of practice as been married for 38 years and been dressing before that but wife is very accepting and supportive of Stephanie .. She dosent wear much for makeup a little im lots more girly than she is so i watched many youtube videos to learn and its still work in progress im gaining on it but lots of learning to go.. You will be supprised as what Makeup will do for your self esteem as a woman once you learn where and how to place your makeup and mot to much a little goes a long ways he he hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jessica Nice meeting you and so happy you found and hoined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here have said with there welcome that i cant add much to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jess

Also UK based

I don’t get much chance to dress due to my personal circumstances but would love to chat

Cindy x

Hi Jessica, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Jessica.

Welcome to the group you’ll find lots of friendly girls here with lots of help and advice. I’m new myself and can’t tell how much more relaxed i feel about who I am. Also its lovely to meet another uk girl, anytime you want tochst feel free.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

Thanks for taking the time! It’s comforting to know that this is something others enjoy in a similar way, and also interesting to hear about different experiences people are having. Hopefully in time I will become more comfortable discussing such things.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?