• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone

In recent times I have got this fascination of wearing pretty jumpsuits and it does make me feel feminine. According to me it’s the most easiest outfit to handle and feel feminine with accessories and shoes.

Hugs

Harley

I’ve been thinking about adding a jumpsuit to my wardrobe as well.

However, I’m quite particular about the style of jumpsuit, I prefer the narrow pant leg (most I’ve see are wide pant leg), and sleeveless (most I’ve see are flowly and off the shoulder).

I spotted one from JC Penney’s website, it is peplum style and narrow pant leg, back zip.  The only thing that is stopping me is the back zip, because if you have to go to the bathroom in asap, that back zip could make it interesting to get out of the jumpsuit in a hurry.

I love the look of jumpsuits.  Have only been able to get in and try them on once.  I like the wider legs, but also like the look of sleeveless.  Part of the appeal for me is the same as wearing a dress.  You only have to worry about coordinating accessories & shoes since it is a complete outfit on its own.
      I love the look of this formal “walk through” jumpsuit.  I’m a conductor, so I think if I wore a nice dress shirt & tie with this, and maybe even a shorter tux jacket, it would look fabulous on stage, even in guy mode (I want it SOOO bad!)

https://www.dillards.com/p/kay-unger-brooklyn-dual-face-jacquard–stretch-crepe-v-neck-sleeveless-walk-thru-jumpsuit/510784303

I love the sailor-like buttons on this two-tone sleeveless jumpsuit.  It would be such a conversation piece (and I think my backside would look GREAT)

https://www.dillards.com/p/tahari-asl-button-front-v-neck-sleeveless-nautical-jumpsuit/510925272

The Dillards website has three pages of jumpsuits & rompers – very comprehensive.  Check it out!  Jumpsuits for every taste and occasion!

Smooches- 😘

~Philma

Hi Harley

Love them ever since I saw a woman in a really elegant white one with long wide legs flowing over stilettos, a cinched waist, sleeveless and a v neckline, in a silky material.  As usual with womenswear there is so much variety, and for some reason men can’t wear them unless working in a garage or jumping out a plane🤣🤣🤣

There is such a variety of leg lengths even up to shorts when they turn into a whole new wonderful category of womenswear, the playsuit❤️

A huge variety out there from wide flowing legs, or more fitted, same with sleeves, or sleeveless, loads of different necklines, and all the usual wonderful fabrics and colours. So chic and stylish, whether at a wedding or window shopping. And I guess if we are a bit to self conscious to go out in a dress or skirt you can put a jacket over a jumpsuit to make it look like you are just wearing trousers, sorry pants🤣

❤️B

I love jumpsuits. My wife wears them and they look great on her. I’ve never had one, but I’m always on the lookout for a cute Halston-style, 70’s inspired, silk or satin version. Not easy to find.

[postquote quote=367042]

Back in the early to mid 70’s they were popular for guys. I had 2 in a gabardine material and one in a wool blend. I would wear them to work sometimes with a shirt and tie. These days I have 2 but I have not worn them in some time. One has long sleeves and long legs and the other has long legs and a heavier polyester material. They are close to being too warm for the desert. One is a vintage one that buttons in the front which is not a problem, but the other zips up the back. Arthritis in my shoulders and elbows prevent me from doing the zipper, so ultimately I will need to part with it…

Anonymous

Wife and I were discussing adding jumpsuits to our wardrobes  last month; so I bought one at Macy’s last Saturday.  It’s so dressy, I don’t know where/when I will get a chance to wear it, but I love the look.  Black, wide-leg and sleeveless, but with an attached cape, which drapes over the front.  Cape is also black, with silver and gold threads running through it.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=390805]
      That’s also my wife’s complaint; but for Special occasions………..

Anonymous

Hi girls

I have a couple of playsuits I wear about the house, so light and comfortable. I am def going to search out jumpsuits and see what’s about, although I hope I don’t have to jump out of a plane to qualify ( thanks for that Bianca)….avoid back zips and bathrooms, another fab tip…..thank you girls

Smiles, grace xx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?