• This topic has 29 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was curious who owns anything white as for clothing may it be dress or skirt or anything else. Just realize have nothing white

Are you talking compleatly white or mostly   as i have a couple of sundresss that are 90% white with some flowers and buterflies on them so cute still a little cool yet but getting close ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

could be all white like a dress or maybe some white skinny jeans  or another one white top to go with some nice leather leggings

Anonymous
      Lady

I have a ribbed white T-shirt that goes with all of my jeans.  I’ve been keeping my eye on some white slip on tennies to wear with jeans as well  🙂

Anonymous

I have one pair of white GV jeans (as yet never worn). one ladies’ tee and three all-white blouses which I do wear, but not often.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Was looking at some of fashion in this style on google seen one where lady was wearing a nice white top and black leather pants or another one with black top and white skinny jeans.  Know not many wear white anymore hardly but like to be different hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna…

Absolutely nothing….

Grace is a rainbow…no room for white.   xx

Anonymous

I thought for sure everyone has at least few things of white. lol Plus need to look pure hehe.

Anonymous

Donna…pure…moi!!!..

.I was chaste….but I was caught frequently….haha

Anonymous

LOL such grace grace 😉

Lol, I have one white top, that looks fab on, but They show every spot, and as a male for so many years, I’m still working on avoiding those spots.
      A form fitting pair of white shorts, or slacks, does look soooo good, though
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Elaine
      Duchess

I have one white top I wear with a red skirt. It’s among my public photos if you wanna see. Don’t know how to, or if able to post pics in this forum.

Anonymous

Love the white top in the second pic and the white skirt looks great on you. Don’t think allow to post pics in forum. But did find it in your public photos

thank you.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I have a couple of white blouses, a couple of slacks and of course a pair of white jean shorts.

I used to own several white articles of clothing – white jeggings, a white dress, white blouses.  But I then realize I am a slob when I eat, and I wind up getting splatter everywhere, and the last thing I want is stain rich foods like spaghetti sauce on white clothing, which is impossible to get out.

So now, I only have 2 white blouses, and a wedding dress.  I have white undergarments like panties, camis, shapers, and tights, but those are covered up so I’m not worried about getting food splatter on those.

A pair of white capris, a pair of jeans, some panties and bras is about it.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Well just got on sale from VS  White lace Blouse then from Dillards some wet look Black leather skinny jeans. Now should I go with heels or maybe sandals or boots.

I’ve got 2 long sleeve button-up dress shirts; 1 has ruffle accents at the wrists and collar. A semi sheer blouse with a blue floral motif with an included cami. I also have a satin cami.

I’ve become addicted to “ribbed” tops. I have 3 long sleeved tops; a plain white, a white with red-brown stripes, and a white with peach stripes. I also have 2 short sleeved tops; a plain white and a white with thin black stripes.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I have a white tee shirt with lacy sleeves. I tend not to get full on white, because I wear my clothes on the farm.

Blues, greys, greens. I do have a yellow summer dress. (I don’t like it that much.)

Just my panties as far as fem clothes

Anonymous

Do have those Would think something white would be like having to have a little black dress.

Hi Donna,

I have a white peasant style top and a pair of white capris.  Then the undergarments like slips, camis, bras and panties.

Alice

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A couple of white “Clever Secretary” long sleeve blouses but gthats it.

So many wonderful femme colours… White is boring..

Caty

Anonymous

not if you blend it with something black specially if wearing those black tight spandex type leggings. or Jeans could go black top white jeans or white top black jeans.

Caty Ryan
          Baroness

To each their own Donna..

I’m the wrong side of 70 and a/. )Except maybe for a corset now and again), I dont wear anything tight

2/. I work on the theory that in male mode I have to wear pants/jeans all the time. So when I’m femme its a dress or skirt.

But good luck to you whatever you wear.

“Aunty” Caty

Anonymous

understand Caty and its the person choice of what to wear and not to wear. For me like different styles Now own 3 white things skirt blouse and dress but do own many more things with color. Suppose what makes things so great able to wear what want and don’t have to go with other opinions.

big hugs Aunty Caty

Donna

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have a few white things, some undies, and lovely white corset, an old fashioned girdle, a few white panties, and a white top.

As you can see most of my white things are undies, I wonder why…..

Amy

I don’t.

Really hard to keep clean, I would think.

Love and a hug, Donna.

Diane

Anonymous

That is true other night went out with some friends to dinner then drinks and little dancing at a club wore my new white lacy top bought friday and like wow got bumped and there goes small amount of red from the drink right on my top some. Was able to get most of out. but still faint stain may have to try to get it clean from a dry cleaner since it is dry clean only top blouse. Think only time will wear anything white now is if driving or walking around at mall No food or drink around white things.

Hugs

Donna

A white bra is very visible under a shear white top, whereas a nye bra tends to blend somewhat better with the skin, however as skin tone varies a great deal, what you really need is a color that matches your skin tone.

Your mileage may vary, Bridgette

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?