Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jill
      Lady

Hope I’m asking in the right place.

I only recently started going completely smooth. The problem I’m having is that some areas seem to never get totally smooth no matter how I shave them and other areas are rough after only a few hours. I’m a fair skin person so I don’t have a very hairy body to begin with. My method is to trim as close as possible with a body groomer then shave with a mach 3 razor and new blade. With shave gel. Also I get the dreaded red bumps in some areas.  Any suggestions would be so helpful as I love the feel of my skin with out hair and also the look.

Thanks so much

Hi Jill!

I recommend exfoliating before and after you shave.  Removing the dead skin cells helps to get a closet shave and also minimizes the red bumps.  Make sure you are shaving with a really sharp razor and you are going with the grain, not against it.

Also, cold water at the end when you rinse helps to close the press and minimize red bumps too.

Go slow as well.  Don’t rush it.  I use only the body groomer and it does a good job, especially if I go slow.

Still have the red bumps?  There are over the counter lotions that you can buy to minimize the irritation as well, or just apply aloe as that does a good job too.

Good luck!

To stay smooth I epilate. First time can really hurt but after that it gets easier. I did shave but it seemed like in no time I had those dark roots popping out. Same got epilating until I got all hairs out in their growth cycles…

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

I epilate too, but my body hair isn’t very thick so it works for me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?