Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kristabel
      Lady

Hello girls!

My femme name is Kristabel, but Kris is fine. I have been a closet CD for my entire adult life. Unfortunately I am limited in what I can do by my profession, as a leader in the military my femme persona could not be allowed to be found out. Until very recently if anyone found out it would have cost me my career, a career I love and will continue to do until they force me out. My wife sort of knows and supports me. So far we only dress me out in the bedroom for some role reversal fun and once or twice out in town before we had children. It’s been a long time since we did that, which is fine because of the aforementioned career risks.

Ultimately I love who I am, both my professional persona as well as being Kris when I can. I would love to be able to bring her more to the forefront of my life but it’s not really necessary yet. Maybe after I retire and start working in a more accepting location I will start down the path of blending my lives, until then…

If anyone wants to talk about the difficulty of serving in the military as a TS/TG/CD I’m always open to messages and would love to support you. It’s not easy, but you’re not alone, and it can be done.

Love you all,

Kristabel

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Kris. It’s nice to meet you. Thank you for your service.

Many of us are closeted to one degree or another, for various reasons. So a lot of us can relate, even if not for the exact reason. It’s wonderful your wife encourages you and helps you. Use those little moments while you can, and find other ways to let your femme side express herself safely.

You’ll find all the gals here very friendly and incredibly helpful. We’re very glad to have you join our “tribe.”

Christina
      Lady

Hey Kris, welcome! Very glad to meet you, this site is amazing, full of wonderful ladies. Feel free to chat with me any time❤

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?