Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering how many girls here are concerned as I am about large feet.  Do you wear shoes that make then look large(r) (ie., pointed toe).

I stay away from pointed toe shoes as much as possible.  I am a size 12 in pumps, 11 in sandals and 10 in tennis shoes.  (all female sizes).  Pointed toe shoes do make your feet look larger, which I think is okay for genetic women who normally have smaller feet.  Buy why would you do that too?  Don’t you think you would be more feminine looking if you those large clown feet/shoes were not on your feet?

I wear wedge shoes and ankle boots a lot, which hide my large feet really well.  When I wear female-intended tennis shoes, same result.  I have even purchased a pair of white canvas shoes (boat shoes) I wear when out casually shopping.  Don’t buy yourself extra tight shoes!  Don’t torture yourselves.

Tell me what you think of this topic and your opinions

Anonymous

I have 10eee (uk) feet, and I wear rounded toe shoes, I have had pointed toe heels, but I agree, they do add another inch of empty shoe to the length of my footprint and while they seem to make my feet look narrower, they make them much look longer as well.

For flats, I like shoes that give the appearance of a short toe, so open tops, and a rounded toecap that covers just my toes. Heels I think because they lift the foot and shorten the footprint, you can get away with a little bit more, but I still aim for shoes that maybe make my foot look wider but take emphases off the length.

Just to clear it up, most of my shoes are wedges too, but that’s a style and stability choice.

Sandals… I’ve never worn, they’re really not a style I like, so I cant comment on them.

Imogen x

I wear a men’s 12, so about a 14 womens (though I can get away with 13W they’re not easy to find).  So far both my pairs of femme shoes are sandals with a significant heel; I find the shortening of the footprint really adds a more feminine proportion to my feet, although there’s the issue with being 6 and a half feet tall in them to contend with.  Still, I dress in private for no one but myself (well, and my SO when we’re in the same state), so who cares if I stand out in a crowd?

Hi there Girlz I found a really cheep place to get all kinds of ladies things Clothes, Shoes, lingerie, wigs, jewellery ……. whatever. They have size conversions for getting the correct size. They also have a very large assortment of adult toys of all types. I just use gift cards to pay for whatever I order. They use all the popular credit cards and pay pay too.
      the biggest problem is if your in a rush your out of luck. All items come from their China warehouse.

Link Wish.com I do not work for or connected with wish.com just a customer.

First, I consider high heels an essential part of my dressing, and the ultimate high heel (in my opinion) is the pump. They are so girly in so many ways, and truly they are just about the only article of clothing that has absolutely no counterpart in the male wardrobe (Yes, I know, skirts, but some men wear kilts).

That said, I have found it darn near impossible to find a large enough four- or five-inch pump in any style other than pointed. Sure, there are sandals, slings, d’Orsay and so on, but regular dress pumps are about 99% pointed. I wear a men’s size 11, which means I’m looking for women’s 12 or 13, and yes, the points do make my feet look bigger. I searched and searched for weeks for round-toe pumps, both for the look and what I thought might be a more comfortable fit, since my toes might not be squeezed as much. There are quite a few round-toe shoes with platforms, but I’m already too tall, so I need “single sole” shoes. This is what I found:

Round toes

These are gorgeous heels, 4.7 inches high, cut low on the sides and if I wear them without nylons there is just a little peek of “toe cleavage” in front. Sexy!

I guess I must have weird feet, because alas, these hurt my toes just as much as pointed toe shoes. They are size 12, and as you can see from the picture (I see the picture does not show up — thanks, CDH!), they are actually a little too big — even while my toes are cramped, my heel slips out when I walk.

So, to answer your original questions, Meran, I wear heels even though I am quite tall without them; I’m not particularly concerned about my big feet looking even bigger; my latest solution is to get pointed heels a size too big, but with an ankle strap so they don’t slide off my foot. So I’m taking your excellent advice and not getting shoes that are too tight, while still trying to be as femme as I can.

Thanks!
      Lori Stark 💋

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Lori Stark. Reason: picture didn't show up

Well I mean, historically high heels were originally solely for men, to keep feet planted in the stirrups.  So in a way you could say you’re just stealing them back. 😉

Damn, those are some good-looking shoes, and legs!  Too bad about the comfort issues, hope the ankle strap solves things for you.

Magik Fire
      Baroness

Ladies,

let me reassure you all. The average shoe size for a woman in the USA is size 9 and trust me, and many of them should probably be wearing a 10, to be honest.

Yes, some woman have tiny feet and shoe stores like to display woman’s size 6 shoes because everything in a size 6 is cute, however, don’t be fooled by marketing techniques, size 6 is NOT THE NORM.

You’re feet are not as big as you think they are. Pay attention to the bare feet at the pool this summer, you’ll see 😁

~Magik

~~Magik Happens~~

Becka
      Lady

I’m lucky here I guess.  My feet are not too wide, and I wear a 9 1/2 womens shoe (US size), and I’m looking for some new summer shoes!

[quote quote=162741]Damn, those are some good-looking shoes, and legs![/quote]

Hi Val! If you don’t mind my asking, how did you see the shoes? The picture doesn’t appear on my screen.

Lori

Dana Dean
      Lady

I too have large feet. Size 12 in men’s which is 14 in women’s. Unfortunately I am not 6’6” tall to offset them. Instead I’m 5’8” tall and not small in structure. With my size and shape my feet are the least of my worries.

Honestly until I read this conversation I never worried how big my feet looked in my shoes. Never even entered my mind.  Thanks a lot Meran. Lol just kidding. I currently have 3 pairs of shoes. Two sets of heels and one pair of ballet flats which I love for doing housework.

🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?