- June 12, 2022 at 5:38 am #651773Jacinta JonesParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
I thought I would tell you about what happened last night.
As most people will now know from my story, I am new to the cross dressing scene and recently brought my first set of clothes. Amongst my first order was my first nightgown/chemise.
For some reason, this was the best sleep I have had in a long time!
I don’t know if it was the lack of sleep from previous nights, the exhaustion of a big day or a combination of everything however I felt that the main reason was because of my nightgown/chemise.
The nightgown/chemise was beautiful and soft and with the excitement of wearing it, I fell into a deep sleep and woke up the next day so refreshed and different.
What I mean by different was I felt both beautiful and feminine and I didn’t want to get up (like a princess who wanted to sleep in). The feeling of wearing that took me to a different place that made me happy!
I now feel very excited going to bed wearing that nightgown/chemise!
I just thought I would share my story hear as I am beginning my journey to my femininity and happiness!
Lots of Love,
- This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Gabriela Romani. Reason: Removed commercial/external link
Total of 48 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.Jerri Newman, Kristen Smithly, Stephanie Green, Jill Quinn, Dream, Gwyneth, Sara Madison, Alicen Thairms, Samantha Elizabeth Andrews, Michelle Paris, Sammatha, Liara Wolfe, Amanda Woods, Stephanie Roberts, Sandra James, Kristine O'Cleirigh, Helen Freeman, Lara Tucker, Stevie Steiner, Julia-Sophie Seidenglanz
- July 1, 2022 at 6:20 am #659700
- June 30, 2022 at 10:22 am #659587Jo Jo SweetLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
- June 27, 2022 at 7:28 pm #658949DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
- June 27, 2022 at 10:56 am #658848Sara MadisonLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Hey Jacinta, I love nightgowns/chemises as well they are so comfortable! It’s such a wonderful experience when you lay down in one. Getting a good night’s sleep is important so why not feel like a princess as you sleep right?? Congrats and welcome ^^
- June 27, 2022 at 4:57 am #658776Samantha Elizabeth AndrewsLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
- June 26, 2022 at 8:30 pm #658731Stevie JohnsonLadyRegistered On: June 24, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- June 20, 2022 at 12:24 pm #654492Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1539Has thanked: 2985 timesBeen thanked: 5248 times
- June 20, 2022 at 3:01 pm #654524
- June 20, 2022 at 2:03 am #654348Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 268Has thanked: 440 timesBeen thanked: 922 times
Hi Jacinta, a night in heaven, sounds like a classic romance movie where the beautiful lady wears glamorous night attire, and gowns in the day.
I am very happy for you. Everybody is congratulating you on your choices. You have hit the ground running.
When you have your first weekend away on femme we will avidly read review.
- June 19, 2022 at 6:32 am #654124Stephanie RobertsDuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 1204Has thanked: 10809 timesBeen thanked: 4785 times
- June 20, 2022 at 12:21 am #654341
- June 18, 2022 at 6:35 am #653949StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 169Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 945 times
- June 16, 2022 at 1:06 pm #653534Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 862Has thanked: 19064 timesBeen thanked: 3066 times
I have to say I am quite envious!
I slept in a bra and forms with pantyhose once that was pretty amazing, but a nighty sounds oh, soo good! I would not want the night to end.
- June 16, 2022 at 10:45 am #653496justbeingme2605LadyRegistered On: June 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Hi! I feel the exact same way when I sleep in things. I’ve been dressing most of my life but only have really worn things to bed a few times. It really helps with my anxiety. That’s awesome, so happy for you!
- June 17, 2022 at 12:21 am #653677
- June 14, 2022 at 10:26 am #652874Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 407Has thanked: 1037 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
Congrats Jacinta you’re speaking my language on this since I’m a lingerie girl and it’s basically my entire wardrobe! I have a wide range of beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie that I wear to bed almost every night, it’s heaven!! I love my lingerie wardrobe!
- June 15, 2022 at 2:05 am #653075
- June 14, 2022 at 9:30 am #652859Michelle MichaelLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Glad to see this post and the responses it generates! I’ve been sleeping in a full-length negligie the past year and I also tend to sleep easier and longer. Strange how that works. Perhaps it signals a restless part of our male brain to rest while our fem side comes out? Or perhaps it just feels so amazing. I also have a hard time wanting to get up and out while wearing mine. Enjoy!
- June 20, 2022 at 2:30 am #654351Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 1015Has thanked: 1795 timesBeen thanked: 3536 times
- June 15, 2022 at 1:42 am #653074Jacinta JonesDuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Thanks Michelle for the comments. I am glad to see so many of the community posting responses and liking it as well.
I would like to say it is both – allowing our brain to rest while brining the feminine side out as well as feeling amazing!
- June 14, 2022 at 6:41 am #652812Marcie RhodesLadyRegistered On: May 21, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
L know your feelings Janinta. I have had the same wonderful experience when I wore my pink satin baby doll PJ’s to bed. You can’t quite describe the sensation of this very feminine piece of clothing on your body. You are likely new enough in the life of CD’s to have many similar experiences in the future
- June 14, 2022 at 5:46 am #652803Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 671 times
If you want to take that feminine feeling to the ultimate level buy yourself a bedroom set with a comforter, dust ruffle, pillowcases, sham, and sheet set in pink acetate Bridal satin. The kind that needs to be dry cleaned only. Nothing on this earth looks or feels more feminine.
I would like to wear just a satin garter belt and stockings along with satin gloves to bed. The stockings amplify the feeling of the satin on your legs. The feeling is pure feminine bliss.
- June 16, 2022 at 8:05 am #653443Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 910Has thanked: 4203 timesBeen thanked: 3896 times
Oh yes Barbie I too have my bedroom in full female decor with dust ruffle and some stuffed animals. Nothing like satin sheets for a wonderful sleep wearing a teddy or baby doll nightie. Also the stockings with garter belt is something my b/f enjoys even more on me
- June 16, 2022 at 10:41 am #653494Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 671 times
That’s wonderful Deborah! I also loved my girly touches. My bedroom in Baltimore was made up of various shiny fabrics on the walls so I could have a choice of two or three sets for photo shoots. I had the walls covered in black satin at one point.
- June 15, 2022 at 1:30 am #653072DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- June 14, 2022 at 4:38 am #652788Donna CeedeeLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
I always sleep in a silky night gown or slip. I have several in different colors and styles. I’ll wear stockings or pantyhose hose sometimes depending on how warm it is. I’ll wear lipstick also. Depends on my mood. It feels sooooo good. It’s depressing when I can’t sleep in my nighties which thankfully is not to often
- June 14, 2022 at 1:48 am #652773Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 185Has thanked: 8405 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
You lucky lady ,I would love to wear a nightdress to bed but as a secret cd no chance , I have a couple times in the past and it was heavenly , I include a sleeping bra . panties with a pad .could have stayed there for hours . Michelle xx
- June 27, 2022 at 7:19 am #658793Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 51Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I have. your same problem but on that occasion I get to sleep in a nightie and or other lingerie of my choice it is a blissful night and that silky feeling fabric against you all night and as you move giving you that slinky hug. Oh I wish it was every night.
- June 14, 2022 at 4:57 am #652793
- June 13, 2022 at 10:17 am #652129Janet HoseLadyRegistered On: June 13, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- June 13, 2022 at 9:39 am #652118Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 55Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
I finally told my wife several months ago about my desire to cross dress. She has been amazingly supportive as well as encouraging.
She has coached me on how to apply make up as well as helping me shop for dresses, shoes, etc. Together we have also picked out chemises as well as a couple of sleep shirts. Since I now have 7 chemises and 2 cute sleep shirts, the biggest problem I have is which one to wear. They range from cute to elegant to sexy.
Many times I have come home from work and she has put one on the bed for me to wear. After we have chatted for a bit and finally time to eat dinner, she will then coyly say “Time to put your nightie on.” What a way to relax for the evening.
- June 27, 2022 at 7:22 am #658800
- June 14, 2022 at 12:24 am #652766DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- June 13, 2022 at 9:51 am #652124Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 174Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
- June 20, 2022 at 2:36 am #654352
- June 13, 2022 at 9:38 am #652117Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 174Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
I know exactly how you feel, Ms Jones! When I wear a lovely feminine nightdress, especially baby-dolls, my male side almost completely disappears and I sleep the sleep of the just. I’m a lady of the night…no, not that way! x
- June 12, 2022 at 5:43 pm #651948Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3601Has thanked: 51906 timesBeen thanked: 12789 times
Hi Jacinta congrats to you girl as myself i have worn one for many years as wife is very supportive and its ok with her so i wear a nightgown matching panties and my wonderful red lipstick to keep my lips soft ..
- June 13, 2022 at 12:15 am #652027DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Thank you Stephanie for the encouragement – it is much appreciated.
I hope you and your wife have matching nightgowns?
Lipstick to bed is an interesting one. I will need to try that one out as I am experimenting with cross dressing (find what I love).
- June 12, 2022 at 4:58 pm #651942Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 463Has thanked: 962 timesBeen thanked: 1782 times
- June 13, 2022 at 12:12 am #652026
- June 12, 2022 at 4:40 pm #651938Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 116Replies: 1032Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4070 times
During an Oz winter here in Victoria, I find nighties/chemises too cold for this old duck. so I’m into thermal camis, tights and fleecy pj’s
But once spring comes and right through until autumn , I’m into..
Yes for winter its all nice and comfy, but roll on spring….
- June 13, 2022 at 12:11 am #652025DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Thanks Caty for sharing this.
Lucky for me, I am in Queensland so it doesn’t get anywhere near cold as Victoria (I would probably be curled up in the winter if I lived where you are!).
However it has been a bit cool the last couple of days.
- June 12, 2022 at 4:20 pm #651936
- June 12, 2022 at 3:56 pm #651933Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 268Has thanked: 440 timesBeen thanked: 922 times
Goodmorning, Jacinta, a night in paradise. Yes a beautiful chemise, nightie, gives a magic sleep did it transport you to the magic castle too.
You are living a great reality, as I do in Tassie. Also helping others on CDH. This is where you show your kindness, and true value.
Enjoy the great sleeps. Live life, enjoy
- June 13, 2022 at 12:07 am #652023
- June 12, 2022 at 7:51 am #651814Tina QueLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 281Has thanked: 1166 timesBeen thanked: 1700 times
- June 13, 2022 at 12:04 am #652022
- June 12, 2022 at 6:01 am #651778Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 98Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 472 times
Im so happy for you and a little envious! Climbing into bed and waking up the next morning in a nightie is one of the true pleasures in life. I don’t get the opportunity much anymore but when I do I just love it. I enjoy wearing long nightgowns with nothing underneath. I have a favorite the has a matching robe and when I put on my cute ballerina slippers I feel so feminine so much so that I generally have to force myself to get dressed!
thanks for a wonderful post , perfect for a lazy Sunday morning
- June 13, 2022 at 12:03 am #652021DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Thanks for your comments.
Lucky for me, it can with a matching g-string which fits perfectly (plus it is cute as well).
A robe could be next on my wishlist. The big problem will be which colour/design to match!
- June 12, 2022 at 5:56 am #651776Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 1298Has thanked: 8119 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
- June 13, 2022 at 12:00 am #652019DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- June 12, 2022 at 5:49 am #651774Brenda-Leigh DoucetteLadyRegistered On: April 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
That is so lovely! Thank you for sharing! i remember my first time as well.. it was a white rayon, full-length, 3/4-sleeve nightgown… i too didn’t want to get up the next morning and start the day… i just wanted to relax in bed and enjoy feeling beautiful… it was an absolute princess moment.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Brenda-Leigh Doucette.
- June 12, 2022 at 11:59 pm #652018
- June 13, 2022 at 2:59 am #652044DuchessRegistered On: June 6, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- June 13, 2022 at 1:34 am #652034LadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 1015Has thanked: 1795 timesBeen thanked: 3536 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.