Tagged: 

Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone

I thought I would tell you about what happened last night.

As most people will now know from my story, I am new to the cross dressing scene and recently brought my first set of clothes. Amongst my first order was my first nightgown/chemise.

For some reason, this was the best sleep I have had in a long time!

I don’t know if it was the lack of sleep from previous nights, the exhaustion of a big day or a combination of everything however I felt that the main reason was because of my nightgown/chemise.

The nightgown/chemise was beautiful and soft and with the excitement of wearing it, I fell into a deep sleep and woke up the next day so refreshed and different.

What I mean by different was I felt both beautiful and feminine and I didn’t want to get up (like a princess who wanted to sleep in). The feeling of wearing that took me to a different place that made me happy!

I now feel very excited going to bed wearing that nightgown/chemise!

I just thought I would share my story hear as I am beginning my journey to my femininity and happiness!

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

That is so lovely!  Thank you for sharing!  i remember my first time as well.. it was a white rayon, full-length, 3/4-sleeve nightgown… i too didn’t want to get up the next morning and start the day… i just wanted to relax in bed and enjoy feeling beautiful… it was an absolute princess moment.

It truly was a princess moment for me. Glad I’m not the only one who felt that.

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats a very pretty night gown and I know it felt so wonderful waking up and realizing what you had slept in. The feel of silky satin and lace is wonderful.

Awe thanks Michelle. That is much appreciated.

Anonymous
          Lady

I have several Shadowline night gowns I sleep in sometimes and always wake up feeling feminine and wonderful.

Jacinta,

Im so happy for you and a little envious! Climbing into bed and waking up the next morning in a nightie is one of the true pleasures in life. I don’t get the opportunity much anymore but when I do I just love it. I enjoy wearing long nightgowns with nothing underneath. I have a favorite the has a matching robe and when I put on my cute ballerina slippers I feel so feminine so much so that I generally have to force myself to get dressed!
      thanks for a wonderful post , perfect for a lazy Sunday morning

Natalie 💋💋💋

Hi Natalie

Thanks for your comments.

Lucky for me, it can with a matching g-string which fits perfectly (plus it is cute as well).

A robe could be next on my wishlist. The big problem will be which colour/design to match!

Anonymous
      Lady

I have to be totally exhausted to have a good night sleep not wearing some sort of nightie or satin sleep shorts or pants.

I’m glad to hear Tina that I am not the only one.

Goodmorning, Jacinta, a night in paradise. Yes a beautiful chemise, nightie, gives a magic sleep did it transport you to the magic castle too.
      You are living a great reality, as I do in Tassie. Also helping others on CDH. This is where you show your kindness, and true value.
      Enjoy the great sleeps. Live life, enjoy
      Jane

Hi Jane

It did feel like I transported to the magic castle!

I appreciate your comments.

Really nice, Jacinta.

What color?

All the best,

Diane

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

During an Oz winter here in Victoria, I find nighties/chemises too cold for this old duck. so I’m into thermal camis, tights and fleecy pj’s

But once spring comes and right through until autumn , I’m into..

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/a-silken-summer-is-over/

Yes for winter its all nice and comfy, but roll on spring….

Caty.

Thanks Caty for sharing this.

Lucky for me, I am in Queensland so it doesn’t get anywhere near cold as Victoria (I would probably be curled up in the winter if I lived where you are!).

However it has been a bit cool the last couple of days.

Yep! That’s pretty much the same for me. Can’t sleep without a gown now.

Araminta.

Hi Jacinta congrats to you girl as myself i have worn one for many years as wife is very supportive and its ok with her so i wear a nightgown matching panties and my wonderful red lipstick to keep my lips soft ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie for the encouragement – it is much appreciated.

I hope you and your wife have matching nightgowns?

Lipstick to bed is an interesting one. I will need to try that one out as I am experimenting with cross dressing (find what I love).

I know exactly how you feel, Ms Jones! When I wear a lovely feminine nightdress, especially baby-dolls, my male side almost completely disappears and I sleep the sleep of the just. I’m a lady of the night…no, not that way! x

I felt exactly like that Amy!

My feminine side came out and my male masculine side disappeared – it was amazing!

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I finally told my wife several months ago about my desire to cross dress. She has been amazingly supportive as well as encouraging.

She has coached me on how to apply make up as well as helping me shop for dresses, shoes, etc. Together we have also picked out chemises as well as a couple of sleep shirts. Since I now have 7 chemises and 2 cute sleep shirts, the biggest problem I have is which one to wear. They range from cute to elegant to sexy.

Many times I have come home from work and she has put one on the bed for me to wear. After we have chatted for a bit and finally time to eat dinner, she will then coyly say “Time to put your nightie on.” What a way to relax for the evening.

Hugs,
      Karla

You’re married to a goddess. Buy her everything she wants. x

Hi Karla

Thank you for sharing this.

You sound like you have a keeper in your wife. I am so happy for you.

I hope to find someone just like that 🙂

You are a lucky girl I am so happy for you. It is nice to hear of stories like this. You have a special lady.

Sounds great. I love wearing a nightgown with some sexy pantyhose to bed!

That may be the next step Janet. Just don’t know if I go with red and match or go with the black – decisions decisions!

You lucky lady ,I would love to wear a nightdress to bed but as a secret cd no chance , I have a couple times in the past and it was heavenly , I include a sleeping bra . panties with a pad  .could have stayed there for hours .   Michelle xx

I hope you get the chance in the near future to wear a nightdress. It is amazing!

I have. your same problem but on that occasion I get to sleep in a nightie and or other lingerie of my choice it is a blissful night and that silky feeling fabric against you all night and as you move giving you that slinky hug. Oh I wish it was every night.

I always sleep in a silky night gown or slip. I have several in different colors and styles. I’ll wear stockings or pantyhose hose sometimes depending on how warm it is. I’ll wear lipstick also. Depends on my mood. It feels sooooo good. It’s depressing when I can’t sleep in my nighties which thankfully is not to often

Glad to hear you get to wear you nightgowns very often Donna. (I am jealous haha) I wish I could do that more consistency.

If you want to take that feminine feeling to the ultimate level buy yourself a bedroom set with a comforter, dust ruffle, pillowcases, sham, and sheet set in pink acetate Bridal satin. The kind that needs to be dry cleaned only. Nothing on this earth looks or feels more feminine.

I would like to wear just a satin garter belt and stockings along with satin gloves to bed. The stockings amplify the feeling of the satin on your legs. The feeling is pure feminine bliss.

Thanks for the suggestion Barbie.

Sounds like the ultimate experience!

When I move into my own place, I will look into buying that bedroom set.

Let me know where I could purchase one.

Lots of Love,

Jacinta xoxo

Sadly the only source left is Advanced bedding. Just do a google search for Bridal satin bedding and they will pop up. It really is a wonderful feeling being wrapped in femininity.

Oh yes Barbie I too have my bedroom in full female decor with dust ruffle and some stuffed animals. Nothing like satin sheets for a wonderful sleep wearing a teddy or baby doll nightie. Also the stockings with garter belt is something my b/f enjoys even more on me

That’s wonderful Deborah! I also loved my girly touches. My bedroom in Baltimore was made up of various shiny fabrics on the walls so I could have a choice of two or three sets for photo shoots. I had the walls covered in black satin at one point.

L know your feelings Janinta. I have had the same wonderful experience when I wore my pink satin baby doll PJ’s to bed. You can’t quite describe the sensation of this very feminine piece of clothing on your body. You are likely new enough in the life of CD’s to have many similar experiences in the future

You are right Marcie.  You just can’t describe the sensation!

As being very new to the scene, I cannot wait to have so many more experiences/firsts in the future!

Glad to see this post and the responses it generates! I’ve been sleeping in a full-length negligie the past year and I also tend to sleep easier and longer. Strange how that works. Perhaps it signals a restless part of our male brain to rest while our fem side comes out? Or perhaps it just feels so amazing. I also have a hard time wanting to get up and out while wearing mine. Enjoy!

Thanks Michelle for the comments.  I am glad to see so many of the community posting responses and liking it as well.

I would like to say it is both – allowing our brain to rest while brining the feminine side out as well as feeling amazing!

Hi Michelle,

The word “amazing” is so overused, but I know for me it is the only word that can possibly describe my female experiences. I’m looking for more!

With affection,

Diane

Congrats Jacinta you’re speaking my language on this since I’m a lingerie girl and it’s basically my entire wardrobe! I have a wide range of beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie that I wear to bed almost every night, it’s heaven!! I love my lingerie wardrobe!

That’s awesome to hear Jess.

Entire wardrobe – something to aspire to now!

Hi! I feel the exact same way when I sleep in things. I’ve been dressing most of my life but only have really worn things to bed a few times. It really helps with my anxiety. That’s awesome, so happy for you!

Thanks Alex. I so glad to hear that dressing up helps with your anxiety.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jacinta,

I have to say I am quite envious!

I slept in a bra and forms with pantyhose once that was pretty amazing, but a nighty sounds oh, soo good! I would not want the night to end.

💕Lara

I didn’t want it to end at all Lara. I hope you get the change to sleep in a nighty at some point.

Hi Lara,

I have my first nightgown on order. It’s DKaren Lace Nightdress, Alexandra. It’s on Amazon, take a look.

I can’t wait!

Breathless in Tucson,

Diane

Often sleep in a camisole with match panties,  feels so nice

Hi Jacinta!
      Congratulations on your first purchase! Well done!
      It must have felt fabulous waking up the following morning.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Awe thanks Stephanie. Yes it did feel fabulous!

Hi Jacinta, a night in heaven, sounds like a classic romance movie where the beautiful lady wears glamorous night attire, and gowns in the day.
      I am very happy for you. Everybody is congratulating you on your choices. You have hit the ground running.
      When you have your first weekend away on femme we will avidly read review.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Awe thank you so much for the comments Jane. It is much appreciated.

I look forward to my first weekend away when I get the chance!

Still and exploring and finding what I love.

Jacinta xoxo

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s so exciting. You lucky girl.

Hugs, Liara

You go girl, don’t stop it only gets better.

Congratulations! It is a very comfortable, comforting feeling. A cozy hug all night long. Enjoy!

Hey Jacinta, I love nightgowns/chemises as well they are so comfortable! It’s such a wonderful experience when you lay down in one. Getting a good night’s sleep is important so why not feel like a princess as you sleep right?? Congrats and welcome ^^

Thank you Sara. I am need of more beauty sleep so hopefully I get a chance soon.

Have those feeling and nights. Love my night gowns

Hi Jacinta
      I always sleep better when i don a nice satin nightie. sometimes with glossy tights and panties too.
      Its fab xx
      JoJo

Anonymous

I know the feeling, Jacinta.  There’s nothing like going to bed in a soft, feminine nightgown or other sleepwear.

Jacinta good for you. I sleep in a nightgown every night, two are knee length, one is floor, wearing sexy panties under them can be the best night ever. I also made sure to get a really good sheet set, something that when I slide into bed its like riding silk. Those make me sleep like a baby.

Thanks Michelle. A new bed sheet set is on my large dream list of shopping 🙂

Hi Jacinta,

Wonderful, you enjoyed your first feminine purchase!

Alice

Davina
      Lady

How wonderful! So happy for you!

Just fabulous Jacinta. I would choose purple, I’m that kind of girl.

Isn’t it just amazing being “as a woman”?

Diane

It truly is Diane!  I feel so beautiful and feminine!

Purple is another colour I would love to own 😊

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?