Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, what a lovely idea. You can call me Leah (nobody else does 😉). I used to cross dress quite a bit in my younger years, right through college but haven’t had much of an opportunity or desire really since I’m a family man now. I am still in the closet and have no intention of coming out, although I believe my mom suspected something when she found my pantyhose stash. I’ve been re-exploring my bicuriosity from my college days (I now consider myself bisexual, also firmly closeted) and of course this was part and parcel of those times for me.

I’m looking forward to reading and sharing more on this forum. Thanks for having me!

yours always as

Leah

Welcome, Leah! You have found the greatest place for crossdressers on the internet. It’s full of support and encouragement and none of us will judge you. As you read the articles and forums, you’ll find a lot of girls here that you can relate to. Don’t be shy about asking questions and making your own posts. Glad you’re here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leah….Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with andΒ  much to read through our forums and such. Being closeted is certainly a taunting situation but know here you don’t have to be.Β So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.Β Β  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hiya Leah, I have just joined CDH myself and it is such a friendly, supportive site. I am very new to CD and the articles and forums on here are so helpful. I am learning so much and I feel at home here and able to be myself.

Big hug

Charlotte xxx

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Leah, welcome to CDH. It’s a lovely place where you get fab advice and conversations. Welcome to the community. Can’t wait to get to know you love Trish.

Hi Leah

Thank you for deciding to join us – that’s quite the step!

Affirmation of your inner girl really is one of the most beautiful things you can do – and I hope you enjoy exploring the amazing world of CD – it’s a million miles away from what most people think it is.

I hope you have better jokes than Grace.

…because I don’t!

Love Laura.

Hi Leah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Omg you girls are so sweet! Such a warm, welcoming reception. Thank you, it feels marvelous having the freedom to be able to call myself a woman here ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Hi Leah,
      Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Leah!

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Leah

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?