Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It seems as if I go through periods where I take big leaps and then get steady for awhile. This week, I came out to HR at my employer, began wearing make up to work, well some anyway, was informed by my therapist that next week she is going to make me aware of the emotional and mental effects of HRT and get my paperwork ready for me to begin my hormone therapy , I got my ears pierced and was uninvited to Christmas by my brother….. whew !!!!!

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Just like evolution, gains are made in leaps and bounds, not tiny steps. And no I didn’t just compare you to the primordial soup of life. Luv ya

Darcy Anne……congratulations on taking your first steps to transitioning. For a lot of us…..the road is rough and full of heartbreak. For that, I am sorry.  Stay the course girl, you are the only one you need to answer to. The rest…..well….if they don’t like it……lump it. It is your life. I wish you all the success and happiness you deserve. If it gets too tough to bare….I am here for you…..we can talk it thru.

Love………

Lady Veronica

Sure sounds like you’ve had an eventful and mostly positive week, Darcy. I was sorry to hear about your brother; I can only hope that in time he’ll come around. Getting your ears pierced is a big step—just be ready for some maintenance for the next couple of months, hon.

Wishing you lots of luck and lots of happiness for the road ahead!

Hugs, Cindy Lou

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?