Tagged: 

Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Greetings ladies

I have been wondering how many of you ladies where leggings on a regular basis, both when you dress or when you are in “guy” mode.  As I have been on this journey, leggings have become a large part of my wardrobe and have been wearing them both in guy and gurl mode.  They are so comfortable and now understand why so many women wear them.  My collection is quite varied from pretty simple, to ones that are more shiny and “showy”.  A couple of questions for everyone

1. Do you wear leggings in “guy” mode?

2. If you have a SO, do you wear them around her?  If you don’t now, what would happen if you did?

3. If you do wear leggings in “guy” mode, what have your experiences been?

4. What are your favorite brands?

5. It is very clear that is not common to see guys in leggings, do you think that will change?

Would just love to hear everyone’s experiences and thoughts

Thanks

Missy

Love my leggings,  Have a pinkish pair on now under my skirt (cold here).  I usually wear them in girl mode but have used them as long underware while skiing.  So comfy.  I do wear them around home and my wife likes the way they fit my bottom and legs.  I have worn them out and about when traveling going into stores etc.  Get a few stairs but it could  be the painted finger or toenails as well

Anonymous

As a little of a follow up to my original post, I have found watching the videos on TikTok and youtube with the “tiktok legging challenge” quite funny and interesting. The one variant of those videos is where guys wear a pair of leggings and see what their partner thinks after surprising them.  The interesting thing about many of those videos is the wife/girlfriend really likes the leggings on the guys, so I why is it so rare that guys don’t wear them in public?  Once you wear a long tshirt, there is nothing that shows.

Missy

Yes, they are soooo comfortable. I wish i could wear them more without the scorn of my wife. I have few full, cropped and biker shorts.  They are primarily athletic compression leggings and I wear them when exercising. The full leggings are solid dark colors and i wear those when out walking in the morning in public. They can pass as guy leggings. I don’t get any looks that i am aware of. The others i own have also dark colors with two of hem having a slight pattern. Those stay indoors. My wife has seen me briefly in the full length pairs when i return from walking but otherwise i wear them when she is not around.

I usually buy name brands so i know what i am getting. I only buy them on sale or from Ebay. I have mostly Old Navy Powersoft style and a few Under Armor. The Old Navy Power Soft are so comfortable and are inexpensive when on sale. I thought about buying men’s leggings but there are fewer available and can be more expensive.

What a timely post for me, I just bought my first pair. Sadly, I trusted the waist size rather than going with my actual size so they are too big. Even still, I fell in love with leggings as soon as a put them on. The fit and feel was wonderful. I can’t wait to return them and get the right size. Not sure how the wife will react to them. She is just starting allowing me to buy outer wear. I answered feminine mode only but if the wife would allow it, I could see myself wearing them in male mode too.

Anonymous

Wear them pretty much daily..even just for staying at home with the family..at the gym I do put workout shorts over top though since I am in guy mode then.

I replied only in female mode as I plan on going full time soon if all works out. So there really won’t be male mode anymore. I think the only time I will have to go temporarily back to male mode is when I go to see my grandkids.

I like the shiny leggings by Pairadize: https://pairadize.com/en/pants/

Ishtar & Brute’s look awesome, too, but I’ve heard that they don’t hold up well. Do any of you have experience with either Pairadize or Ishtar & Brute?

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Missy

I really liked the look of them, so a couple of months ago I decided to buy some athletic men’s leggings to wear for my workouts. That lead to wearing them around the house sometimes. My wife giggled at first, but she seems to have grown into the Idea. I now have several pair of women’s leggings that I wear almost every evening around the house. I absolutely love them all, they are so comfortable! No wonder so many women wear them.
      My favorite so far are the women’s I got from Amazon. The brand is Seasum. The price is pretty reasonable too.

Hugs

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Yes, but usually only to the gym when presenting as a guy. If I had to run into a store either before or after the gym that would be okay. So in other words as a guy I don’t wear them as general attire.

2. If you have a SO, do you wear them around her? If you don’t now, what would happen if you did?

This is one of the only items I can wear around her (not including panties as underdressing as she doesn’t know about that). I started off with men’s leggings initially, but she started buying a brand that was incredibly soft and I expressed interest and she actually bought me a pair. These are female high waisted leggings.

Nothing has been said either positive or negative. At the gym leggings are popular wear for men but they usually have shorts over them as well. I don’t bother with the shorts, but do try to wear a longer shirt for some modesty.

CRZ Yoga (available on Amazon)

5. It is very clear that is not common to see guys in leggings, do you think that will change?

It’s pretty common in my area under the right circumstances (sports/gym). Not so common as general attire, but yeah I think that will change as they are damn comfortable!

Leggings are really nothing new to me. I was wearing male black bicycling leggings 30-40 years ago regularly in colder weather and they differed very little to today’s ladies versions.  Not long ago my wife gave me a pair of her demin leggings and I was hooked. Have several pairs of black satin leggings now I wear around the house and when walking those cold mornings in my femme exercise gear. Wife loves seeing me in them too.

***Kayla ***

I would like to try wearing leggings but they are way too short, even in guys sizes. 😢

No never worn them x

I do wear them as Jay, but as long underwear out of the house. I wear them as casual wear/ Jammie’s at home. The compression helps with the leg cramps I sometimes get

Peta Mari
      Lady

My chiropractor put me onto leggings / tights 7 years ago, when I pinched a nerve in my lower back.

He explained and was right, it holds everything together. Here in oz I rarely wear them in summer. But all the time in winter.

I picked up a pair of mermaid leggings a couple years back at one of the popup Halloween stores., and was hooked the minute I put them on. Planning on getting a few more pairs soon.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Leggings are the best!   I can walk around in them and I don’t even fell them. It’s the benefit if feeling like I have nothing on yet i do.   Yea Luis they hold everything in place. I recently tried the butt lifting kind and the results are um 😶 uplifting lol.  Leggings and heels are a good look imo.

I love mine I am a trucker and wear them when I am driving love them

Smart. I wish I would have thought about that when I had a CDL.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

Just started after trying on a pair of my wife’s. At first, I purchased 2 pair of “men’s”, a black pair and a grey pair

2. If you have a SO, do you wear them around her? If you don’t now, what would happen if you did?
      I do wear them around my wife. Again, started with the “men’s”, then added 2 pair of women’s, both black, but one is full length and the other is cropped length.

Her reaction has been, “You know those are not pants. You should wear some shorts over them.”

She’s never seen me in anything feminine. well, except for panties about 5 or 6 years ago and that got squashed, so my dressing has been in secret ever since.

I’ve worn them in public and as far as I can tell, hardly ever got a second glance.

I have Baleaf “men’s” that I ordered online and Avia “women’s” that I bought from Walmart. The Avia are surprisingly well made.

Don’t care. Would rather it didn’t. I like that they are generally considered womenswear.

My wife first interduced me to leggings about four years ago, she said I would find them very comfortable and she was right. My wife loves the way I look in leggings and has bought over A dozen pair for me, in all colors and patterns, everything from floral to black cats for Halloween to reindeer for Christmas. I do wear them outside at times but not so in public.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Where is the “only in male mode” option? When dressed I always wear skirt or dress, the only time I even consider leggings when dressed is in the winter when I can wear it under the skirt.

/kt

Anonymous

Good observation, darling.  I guess my thoughts where that many gurls where leggings, but only in “gurl” mode, yet if they wore them in guy mode, they would of course where them in gurl mode.  It would have been interesting to see the results based on your observation.

Thanks Missy

Lynda Jones
          Baroness - Annual

Missy, I wear Leggings (cammo style) to the grocery, yard, Post Office and Gym, and on long drives (xcountry) only reaction I have received were smile from other Women. I also found Spanx Jean style Leggings that with pockets and belt loops they look like skinny tight Jeans.
          Lynda

Scarlett398
            Princess

Lynda, all of those leggings sound YUMMY! Before my wife’s retirement party, my brother in laws – one with his really weird wife – came to live with us for four days and nights. I had to gather everything up belonging to Scarlett in her bedroom and make it disappear. I had no idea how many pairs of leggings I had purchased over the last 6 to 8 months! There were over 50 pairs of them – my faves being by The Gym Guys and were the fleece lined black full length ones. Those are the ones I wear to the gym every day. I must have at least 10 pairs of them and 10 pairs of the other black ones without the fleece lining in them. I love their design with the side pockets for your phone so you can listen to your favorite tunes on IHeart radio during a long workout!

Then I discovered I had every single color and pattern The Gym Guys and one other brand that starts with an “O” that’s really popular with the girls in the gym! You name either the pattern or solid color of any of these leggings and Scarlett’s got at least one of them and two of so many of them.

I even wear them out while shopping by myself and with my Sexy Redhead.

Bottom line Lynda – I love those leggings! And you do too!

YAY!

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Missy! Love you!

Yes, I wear leggings all of the time! I have over 40 pairs of them and half of them are the fleece lined black ones by The Gym People on Amazon Prime. They fit and feel the best and are full length – don’t like the capri ones and have never bought the capri ones.

I’ve got them in every pattern you can ever find by several different makers. The only ones I wear to the gym so far are the black fleeced lined ones. My favorite feature of the ones from The Gym People and several other companies which manufacture them are the side pockets where you put your phone. I love listening to my favorite R&B, Soul, and Motown stations on IHeart radio while working out. Not into Rap, Country, or Hard Rock. If you can’t dance to the music, I’m simply not into it! Sorry girls if I’ve offended you Hard Rockers out there.

I am very happily married, as most of you know, to my Sexy Redhead. Love her to pieces and will never be able to get enough of her. She feels comfortable with me wearing the workout leggings shopping for clothes or groceries and anything else. I usually have a very firm fitting long sleeved ribbed ladies top from Walmart on – the stretchy type and have on over that top is a very thin puffy vest in either black or very bright orange – usually one of my black ones from GAP. All of my thin puffy vests are by Gap.

There are about 4 guys at the Anytime Fitness Gym who also wear lady’s gym leggings. One of them wear the feminine pattern ones and no one takes any exception to him wearing them. He even wears his hair in a man bun – not my style but it works for him.

I have full OK from the owners (husband and wife) to come in and workout in full up Scarlett mode. I haven’t done that yet but will in the near future. I am going to start wearing different patterns of the leggings to workout in very soon. Not going as feminine as something like a leopard print and don’t see that happening unless I’m in full up Scarlett mode.

Here’s a tip for you girls when ordering leggings on line! The higher the cost – usually the higher and thicker the quality! The best ones cost between $24 to $29. You can get cheap ones at Walmart but they are very thin compared to the ones you can purchase on line for the above noted price.

Nine of the ten times I’m at the gym, I’m in black fleece lined leggings by The Gym People from Amazon Prime. You place the order and they are in your mail box (we have a huge fancy brick mail box which matches up with the same brick our dream home is made with) or on your porch in TWO DAYS! Yes, I said two days after you place the order!

When I’m not wearing my leggings at the gym, I’m wearing some very firm fitting men’s workout pants made by Russell Athletics I’ve purchased from Walmart which fit almost identical to the lady’s leggings and I have then in mostly black and a couple of gray pairs. Love them too and if you saw me in these men’s workout pants, you would swear I was wearing lady’s leggings!

No one has said anything at all about me wearing the leggings to the gym. I have some really great looking legs and a nice butt to go with the legs so that really helps in getting me able to confidently wear them for most all of my three hour workouts – and an hour and a half of that time is spent on my legs.

Well Missy, I just wrote a darn novel in response to your question which I’m glad you asked that particular question. I can pull wearing them off in public because of my build. I’m built almost like a girl and you girls have seen what I look like in several types of colors and patterns of leggings to date. Like I said, you can tell I’m shaped like a girl in those leggings and in those legging photos of mine, I’m not wearing any padding at all. That’s my real no kiddin’ body and that helps me pull wearing them off in the gym at Anytime Fitness about 5 miles from our home. The staff and members are all fabulous and the scenery of the girls in those leggings there at that particular gym makes my workouts so much more enjoyable!

Love Y’all and hope you enjoyed my tips on purchasing and wearing leggings!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Leggings are where it all started for me. Even when I wasn’t trying to look female, I would buy athletic tights and loved wearing them. I love how they feel and how they make anyone look, including myself.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I wear leggings at home almost every day. I even sleep in them. I love the way they feel so soft and like a second skin. There are so many beautiful different colors and prints. I have about a dozen pairs and always want more. I don’t wear them in public but do underdressing under pants. I’ve considered wearing in public a pair that is muted leopard print with a dark grey background and black spots but haven’t yet.

I have worn compression leggings with quite girly patterns under my pants at work in winter when it was cold out and they feel so nice

I love them I wear them all the time. They make me feel super sexy and girly

Valerie Kennedy
      Baroness

I wear leggings under shorts when running in the winter. Of course I love the way they look, but don’t feel comfortable going out in guy mode without the shorts over them. Just yesterday i was getting ready to go on a run and had them out without the shorts yet and my wife and daughter were laughing at me. All in good fun!

I went out to a restaurant for the first time (I am 50 years old, 6′ tall, 170 pounds) with a friend last month. I had picked out a tunic style dress to wear with stockings and boots. The dress was short…I would have attracted too much attention when I was trying to blend in. My friend suggested I wear leggings underneath, and she was right! I was much more comfortable and that put my mind at ease. Plus I think I looked pretty good. I know I didn’t pass, but I wasn’t too obvious either.

I have found some inexpensive leggings in Wish. All kinds of styles available but I like shiny black ones with the tall waist. Not the best for going out of the house, I would imagine, but I have worked out in them, dressed in them and slept in them

Anonymous

Morning ladies, wanted to let you know that I just received a couple of leggings yesterday that are so wonderful.   Both are from Amazon, the first is Mooslover, it is a very high quality black pair of leggings that has a corset top, and provides the most lovely figure.  The second is from Colorfunky, which I have 3 other pairs.  It is quite shiny and fits wonderfully.

Missy

I wear leggings when I go for my walks in the morning. I’m also in tights just about 24/7 in cold weather.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Scarlett398
        Princess

Me too Amber! Love em and wear em almost every day to the gym!

Have over 50 pairs of them and didn’t realize that until company was comming to live with us and I had to make everything related to Scarlett disappear! It took me four full days to pull that off!

XOXOXO Scarlett

When I wear leggings, it’s usually because I want to wear something feminine but I am seeing someone who doesn’t know (and I don’t want to know) that I dress. Usually this is someone coming to the house for some kind of service.  So to answer your questions:

1. I wear them occasionally in guy mode, usually for short periods when a worker is coming to my home.

2. I don’t have a SO

3. Generally people don’t notice.

4. Since I only wear them occasionally, I don’t really care.  Whatever they had at the store was fine.

5. I don’t think guys will start wearing leggings. A large part is the lack of pockets.  It’s OK if I’m home because I don’t need pockets, or if I’m going out to a store in cooler weather when I can use a jacket pocket. But most guys would be devastated without pockets.  Where would they put their car keys, wallets, or phones?

I do not wear them that often as I love great fitting jeans. But as myself and my wife were about to leave to go out she said. There is no way you are going in that short of a dress. She grabed a pair of my legging and said try these on. I guess the dress was a little short. It looked great with my leggings on.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Oh Michelle, you’re one of the lucky girls who gets to go out with your wife while you’ve got your total girl on! That’s not fair! But I love ya anyway!

Signed, Jealous Scarlett  XOXOXO Scarlett

I only wear them when dressed. I only have one pair of faux leather leggings, and a pair of skinny jeans.

Most of the running tights I wear are women’s however. I have several pairs in feminine colors.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Me too Sarah! Love the feel of them working out. It really seems as though the more you pay for them on line and the more review they had received (like 14,380 reviews) tend to be the best of the bunch. I have them in every conceivable color and pattern and tons of black fleece lined ones which I wear to the gym everyday!

Leggings feel YUMMY!

I wear leggings everyday. Love them. I live next to a park and see other men wearing them. Maybe times are changing!

Scarlett398
        Princess

Nikki, I see men wearing them at the Anytime Fitness gym I go to. These guys are usually in great shape with really sharp bodies and don’t mind showing them off! I’m the same too! But the leggings give me that “Scarlett” sexy feeling while I’m working out for three to four hours!

Glad you see guys wearing them too now! I need to promote them more in the gym to other guys with good bodies!

Revel
      Baroness

Both in feminine and male mode (in private) for me. I especially like the fleece-lined leggings when it’s colder. They feel great, and look great on me too!

Scarlett398
        Princess

Rev, the fleece lined leggings are the best aren’t they! They are “The Bomb”!

Love ya Rev!

Revel
          Baroness

Yes! I love to wear them. They feel great on smooth, shaved legs.

Thanks. Love ya too. 🙂

Rev

Leggings are a very versatile. I love them in the winter. I wear them under my drab pants when it’s really cold outside. And you can always wear them under a skirt if it’s chilly. I’ve also worn them to bed on cold nights.

40 years ago I broke my femoral artery in a construction accident.  I almost died but did recover with messed up leg circulation.  As a result I had to wear a compression stocking  (made out of recycled cast iron) for the rest of my life.  In time my leg got a little better and my wife suggested I look into support pantyhose which were cheaper and easier to wear.  My doctors agreed and since then I  wore pantyhose or leggings everyday  (yup, even in summer).  Generally you can find more supportive runners leggings if you shop carefully.  If you only need light support, the Sheer Energy pantyhose brands are great and long lasting.  I’ve never had anyone ask about my tights except in summer (I wear them under shorts) when they usually say “aren’t they hot” ?  To which I reply that they help my circulation, or help me lose weight or they keep the ticks at bay.  In summer I prefer lighter weights and colors and in winter I prefer fleece lined in heavy dark colors.  For glamming, I think that nothing beats a jet black leg covering.

May the support be with you !

Marg

Legging and skorts of shorts tight vintage ones. I think be more common so comfy.vsry have sporty type to cheap ones.

Anonymous

Both. Everyday after work, I take off my jeans and either on running pants or leggings. One day I went to take the garbage cans out to the street and my neighbor was backing her car out. She did a double look at me with my leggings on.

Anonymous

For a gurl that fell in love with pantyhose at age 4 or 5, i was very surprised that i also like thigh highs and now leggings, Leggings are really nice. I love the feel of them on my legs. I wear them mostly in guy mode. Been out in leggings and no one ever said a thing to me. of course i had on a pair of shorts over them. Would encourage any and every one to wear them. They really are unisex garments but most guys think it is gay. Hopefully one day they will be accepted.

Jennifer

SHEIN seems to have the styles of leggings I love, at the prices I love, and with sizes that actually fit me

I love wearing leggings sometimes when fully dressed and frequently when not.  It is a quick way to be partially dressed and go about most of my day.  While I have not gone out much in them I have gone to the mailbox, take out trash, and once went to the store and solid waste drop off early one morning.  I had on a hoody so I looked like I had come from the gym.

A pair of Victoria’s Secret leggings was one of the first pieces of women’s clothing I bought. They’re leopard print, so comfortable, and I do like the way the make my legs look. Also, they have POCKETS!

Mostly to work out, or around the house, Livi from Lane Bryant are my favorite

Cece X
      Lady

I wear leggings around the apartment, especially in the colder seasons. If I have to run a quick errand, I do not change. If they are too revealing for the general public, I cover the crotch area with a long t-shirt or running shorts. To me, they are unisex, not feminine, although most guys would never wear them. They generally feel too hot in warmer weather, however, so now that spring has arrived I probably will not wear them again for another six months.

Anonymous

No she doesn’t.  That’s what is so funny. It’s perfectly ok for a girl to wear leggings as pants but the same article of clothing on men becomes underwear.

By the way, nothing is on display when I wear mine, if you know what I mean. I always tuck. Maybe that’s her concern, though, the thought of seeing some guy’s package bulging out.

I found a few pairs at LTS yesterday that I think might fit. Everything else I have seen has a 32″ leg at best which would look more like a capri on me.

Anonymous

Yes, the “camel toe” is very noticeable on some women, particularly when they’re wearing tights and short tops.

As I mentioned, 1) I tuck (my wife has never noticed or at least said anything); 2) I’m not overly endowed to begin with; and 3) I usually wear a loose mens t-shirt that mostly covers that area.

I’d love to wear a women’s tunic or blouse. But I’d have to sneak out or do so when my wife is away.

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?