Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So being stuck at home has been kinda great as far as dressing goes (wearing an off the shoulder T with a white A line skirt and white heels right now), I’m able to dress all day every day if I want to…I do wish I could go out dressed (especially with masks being so common), but being a 6’4″ bearded guy, I kinda stick out regardless 😂. Anyway, my question for all of you is does anyone else worry that after everything gets back to normal (fingers crossed), you’ll have gotten so used to being able to dress 24/7 at home that you won’t want to go back to regular life? Like I obviously want to get back to working outside of the house etc, but not gonna lie it’s going to suck having to do so wearing my regular guy clothes 😢

Anonymous

i cant wait till this virus is over. you might stay in your house dressed, but im a out in public kind of girl. i spend more time out in public dressed than i do at home. i have met alot of people while out dressed and i miss them now. i miss shopping for clothes. i dont like to buy things i cant show off. i miss going out to eat. this has really affected my girl time. i waited all winter for summer 2020 to get here and then i couldnt do much. a summer i can never get back. i need to get out before i go crazy.

Anonymous

Well I had to work right through both lock downs, and it doesn’t affect my dressing at home. But God absolutely driving me potty not be able to go clothes shopping, it’s just not the same buying on line, though having said that it’s extremely exciting waiting  for parcels. But actually shopping forms a large part of going out en femme, which creates that buzz we all crave. Food shopping just doesn’t cut the mustard with me.

Becka
      Lady

For me it’s the opposite.

Everyone is home, cannot go out, SO works from home every day and will for the foreseeable future, so I have less opportunities.  Makes things much more difficult.

Anonymous

Rebekka….I so feel for you honey…

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

Hang in there Rebekka sweetie, things will get better I promise

Anonymous

Hi

Like Amanda, I have worked through both lockdowns…but every other second out of work, grace is in control, and golly gosh, does she miss shopping too…. Tesco’s are giving 25% off the price of clothes if you flash them your club card ( other supermarkets are available)….but I do miss the little boutiques…I think it’s so unfair that the supermarket can sell clothes, but the smaller shops must close….boo boo.

grace x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409443]
      I second that “boo boo”

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Work from home is something I done for some decade already so no change in that area.

Go out, never been out to much but this year it has been even less but I guess I miss some events that we usually go to and this year they been cancelled.

What I miss most is to be able to travel somewhere without having to be locked up for 2 weeks times 2 (going and coming back). Was planning on a trip back to Sweden this summer but that will have to wait. Same with a vacation trip down to US as Kelly.

/kt

Amy Myers
      Baroness

For me this has restricted my dressing, so I’m looking forward to the time when we can put all of these restrictions behind us!

Someday hopefully we will be able to look back at this time in history, but when you’re going through it, you never know when it will end, and there becomes the anxiety.

Amy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?