Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

Im Lilith and I’m brand new here. Not brand new to the world tho. Happy I seem to have found a safe space.

Anonymous

Welcome sweetheart

Hi Lilith, and welcome!!! Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Lilith!

Welcome to CDH!  This is definitely a safe space.  Great Girls and great support! Have fun and enjoy!

Robyn

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Lilith! Lovely name! You have indeed, found a safe place. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. There is tons of great information available here from some amazing ladies who love to help.

Thank you! I look forward to exploring. The name is one I’ve liked for many years, I’ve thought of myself as Lilith for some time. Also, I love a good origin story, and Liliths got one😁. So when it came time to name myself, guess it was a no brainer

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lilith  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie, gotta say this is a pretty awesome welcome!

Hi Lilith and welcome.

CDH is indeed a safe place.  It is “just us” – friends looking for support and companionship, all with a common point in our lives.

Be sure to join in Chat and perhaps later Friends for 1:1 visits where it is faster and less busy.  You will immediately find  new friends here -all ready to join you in your next step of self-discovery.

V

Thank you! Went to chat last night, had a great time!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thank you Samantha! You shall be happy to know I have diligently completed the profile😊

Pleasure to have you Lilith! Must admit I totally read this as one of those Super Smash Bros intros! Pleasure to have you here, hope you’ll find people around here to talk to and enjoy!

Thank you Jenny! The intro was an unintentional match, I just like coming up with clever titles and such😁

Hi Lilith so nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. You have joined the best CD site on the internet so get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. So much to see and do here reading forums and posts so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for friends here there are many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie, I look forward to it as well

Anonymous

Welcome Lilith, happy you’re here! I’ve only been here a week or so myself and it’s been a wonderful experience.

Awesome! It’s been a minute since I’ve stuck around anywhere. This is a pretty welcoming place so far, and I like it.

Hi, and welcome Lilith, beautiful name:-)
      It is a very safe, loving, and informative place. Dont be nervous, girl, we are all sisters here
      Jump in and join in, ask any questions, and relax
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Lilith,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lilith, you’ve found a wonderful supportive and safe place.

Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Lilith!

Welcome, Lilith. I think you got the nail on the head. This is a safe place and it’s wonderful.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?