Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Taylor Swift has a new video for her song, “Look what you made me do” featuring a few crossdresser delights. First, can’t really miss the sexy, gold wrap sandals she’s wearing for a few scenes matched with a red dress. But, hidden in a few scenes of her male backup dancers performing is that they are actually wearing tank tops, tights, and heels.

My crossdresser acute sense spotted these the first time I saw the video and had to replay it multiple times to confirm my excitement. Guys wearing heels, and in a Taylor Swift video! This isn’t some pop music play on a fetish, but actual artistic expression and maybe even a drive for gender equality.

Another step forward to the day where a man in heels is simply just a man in heels.

Anonymous

I have to check this out. Thanks Lea.

prince wore heels boots while on stage as has other acts. me I love heels today flats are the norm, will the day come when women have to find trans people to find out how to wear heels?

it ain’t hidden either.

You want to know the Funny thing. Historically, Heels were worn by men. they were first introduced by the Turks as a way to keep one’s foot in the stirrup of a saddle. King Louis of france (don’t ask me which one. There are Freaking 16 0f them) saw them, loved them and adopted them and Haute Coiture was born. Women started wearing them as a way to be equal with men. so technically, we have a right to them as men and as girls.

[quote quote=99563]Women started wearing them as a way to be equal with men.[/quote]

Yes – Women do tend to do that don’t they? Anything male and they want it. Anything Femme and it’s theirs exclusivley. To be sure, I’m possitive they don’t just want equality with men but to rule.

Oops, can feel my misogynist gene itching lol.

In my femme mode, I would love a guy to wolf whistle after me or even to give me a pat on the derrier. To wine and dine me, to be able to open doors just by looking at them and to have sombody help me be seated for dinner – just like they used to do for a lady.

And have you heard the lates – refer to a GG as a lady, expect your head to be bitten off – I’m no lady, I’m a woman!!!! Ouch.

Sorry Lea/ Girls, Just sayin

Take good care

Anne-Marie.

I absolutley love, love, love heels.

Own a good few pairs with some in the sensible heel range (2 1/2 to 3 inch) through the quite common 4 inchers and on to the killer 5 and 6 inchers. If you havent worn a pair of 6 inch heels, try a pair and you will understand the term killer.  They do amazing things for your legs and derrier but will totally kill your poor feet – and that’s when they are a good fit.

My personal fav style are slingback Courts with a 4 inch heel. Easy to wear, convenient and supper sexy.

Would love to do a dance routine in tights and heels – that would feel so erotic.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?