• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

I walked through the mall today strutting with a women’s power stride … hip sway with the foot going forward and a little off-center.

What experiences do women have in daily life? One of the reasons I began crossdressing publicly was to experience what it feels like to be a woman.

It’s so exciting 🎉 to walk around and think there may be people I’m walking by who think I’m a woman. I was even able to fool my next door neighbor when looking right at him and we were within a couple of feet. He thought maybe I was my girlfriend.

Anonymous

That’s something few women ever think about, ‘This how it feels to be a woman’ in public. Except when auto repair shops or contractors lie to you. Only after dealing with a CD husband did I realize how much different our lives are.

Women tend to smile to each other, even to total strangers. Be sure you smile in return. Sometimes a short conversation about where to find a certain item in the other lady’s cart. It’s OK to browse the lingerie department, comparing one bra style to the other on sale.  Looking at dresses we won’t buy. We browse every store, in case something we need might be missed. Garage sales are much more than just the tool table.

I don’t want to imply that every woman is a money spending shopaholic. Many times, we are more frugal than our male partners. Nor does every public outing involve shopping. To experience life as a woman is no more than to just do it. Not in every encounter, there will be subtle differences you may experience in the way others act toward you.

Do tell about that encounter with the neighbor!

Thank you! Those are some of the tips I’ve been looking for. I haven’t smiled as often to women I pass by when they glance at me, although I instinctively smile when being in someone’s way by accident  (etc).

Ooh … and here’s the tea on the neighbor. He was moving next door when we met. His door is literally 90 degrees from mine and one person’s shoulder length away.

Some months ago, I texted him to say I crossdress. I asked if he had heard of anyone gossiping about a crossdresser. He replied that it’s okay, although odd and unfathomable (my word) as to why I’d do it. He’d rather see me as a guy. I explained that I’m heterosexual and do this for the challenge and to learn what it’s like being a woman.

On Saturday, I was walking out and locking up. I’ve got these feminine movements pretty well. I hear the neighbor behind me in the hall talking to someone else. I turn around and made eye contact. I walked by. He looked awkward, as if he saw something he didn’t want to see.

Then on Sunday, he texts me, saying there was this woman locking up my apartment. I show curiosity. He describes her. I say it was actually me. He said he thought it was perhaps my girlfriend. Come to think of it, how would she get my key?  I felt very relieved, like maybe there’s a future in showing off my female form… when he texted a laugh about mistaking me for a woman. Then he closed out by saying we’ll talk again later.

Anonymous

Oh, so apartments/condos, not individual homes. There was bound to be a chance meeting now and then, you gave a ‘heads up’ before hand? Even forewarned that you dress, he still assumed you as female, how nice!

Anonymous

There are many things women experience everyday, we take for granted. I had to be reminded by my CD husband of what I failed to mention before.

Referred to as Ma’am at checkouts, men will open doors or offer a seat. Clerks will help with heavy packages. It’s difficult to explain, but there exists an emotional bonding women can share during a casual encounter.

On the downside, growing up with brothers and a father who worked in construction and repaired cars out of necessity, I’m still treated as an idiot at hardware or auto shops.

Women don’t stop off at the pub for a quick pint like men might do.  Unless with a group of friends or male companions, we avoid sports bars. Walking alone at night is much more frightening.

Go ahead and browse the jewelry section with confidence, as a woman, you can!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?